Free Character Moves Available for Select Realms

I mean at the end of the day, you’re the one paying for your account. But it’s funny that you and other Horde left Heartseeker for the same reasons Alliance left servers like Stalagg and Skeram and Flamelash.

Instead of the Menethil Harbor, being camped, it was the Zeppelin towers and Orgrimmar; mostly during the pre-BG era that last a few weeks.

And now, to which I close: how come only the Alliance that “fled” to Heartseeker are the only ones people labeled “refugees and cowards?”
Because they couldn’t handle PvP happening on a PvP server.

1 Like

lotus was 70g 2 days ago. inflation is ridiculous.

and you just added Earthfury…cuz you have no idea what your doing lol.

4 Likes

Eh it’s RP-PVP. Would the RP part of that be the reason they are not a target?

Kudos to you and that attitude. That sounds welcoming and if I was in the position to take a free transfer, your server would jump to the top of my list.
:+1:

1 Like

Why not just do layers and lock transfers to full servers? Heck while we’re at it make transfers faction specific so you dont get a crazy overbalance…

I’ve updated the original post in this thread. We recently added Earthfury as a destination from either Incendius or Faerlina.

Free Character Moves are now available:

FROM TO
Incendius Earthfury
Incendius Netherwind
Incendius Thalnos
Incendius Windseeker
Faerlina Earthfury
Faerlina Netherwind
Faerlina Thalnos
Faerlina Windseeker
Whitemane Arcanite Reaper
Whitemane Anathema
Whitemane Smolderweb

Better Whitemane server options please.

2 Likes

with a free transfer, can you move all your characters to the new server ?

okay but are you blocking transfers TO incendius, faerlina, and whitemane? because its extremely needed

2 Likes

No, because they would make less money. Duh.

1 Like

Earthfury is the healthiest server of those bunches.

33 Alliance guilds with a BWL clear on warcraftlogs.
22 Horde guilds.

I feel like 90% of the people transferring are going to pile into Earthfury.

Not if you’re on whitemane!

This is not true. Both Slayer and Vanguard are actively farming materials and working with Alliance to open the gates.

Running from the pvp. Par for the alliance course. Wonder when alliance will get smart and just stack pve servers? They obviously don’t want the pvp.

1 Like

i mean, i guess. whitemane doesnt have any pve transfer options though.

Which alliance guilds are leaving?

As Guild leader of one of the Largest Successful Horde Guilds on Whitemane, I can only say that this is insulting and not even relief for the 6-7 hour queues we face now because of Covid-19;

I cannot convince my raid teams to xfer to a dead server. Allow Free xfers to all nonfull servers and close xfers as the recipient servers fill up with a period of notice so guilds/friends can get there.

The solution to overpopulation is not force onto dead servers.

To provide a lip service non-starter solution is infuriating in the face of the public crisis we all face.

and before the forum band wagoners start piling on, yes we chose a large server, but we could not have fairly anticipated the pandemic locking our entire nation down and starting queues at 11 AM that extend for the entire play period.

Practically, as a Guild anticipating server xfering we have to not only consider the different traits of a new server but also have to sell that xfer decision to our player base. Almost no Raiding Guildleader, no matter how charasmatic will convince to xfer to servers like the 3 proposed for whitemane.

Just because we don’t want to play on a server with 14k active players doesn’t mean that our players are willing to move to a server with less than 1k active players.

Give us a real solution now Blizzard for the #coronaqueues.

#coronalayering is better than the current alternative…

Here’s an idea if you are afraid of multiple world boss kills just implement a system like retail where they won’t appear on all layers but disappear/can’t be engaged if currently engaged or killed.

Real solutions for our real crisis please!

11 Likes

We need more options for Whitemane now. We have the most active players on a server and we have the worst options…

So Incendius is ruined because you let mass transfers to an already full server and now your solution is to open transfers to a PvE realm, and 2 dead realms? How is this a fix.

Neat, wish it was an option for whitemane!

1 Like