Zul'Gurub Opens April 15

in a few years they’ll pop open by themselves. probably around BC release.

This I can agree with I started in TBC and a bud of mine was in during Vanilla, when TBC hit and he seen leather gear for boomy he was shocked.

2 Likes

Originally AQ came out 6 months after BWL, which would put AQ sometime in August.

1 Like

I can’t tell what I’m more excited for!? ZG, massive Qs or the lack of communication from Blizzard about it all!

maybe Blizzard should shutdown over the crisis…they’re nonessential afterall.
the queues would vanish instantly. Along with the game.

Yes!

I’ve updated the OP in this thread.

5 Likes

Kaivax, does that mean Rockfury bracers will be obtainable by mages? What about brilliant wizard oil and sandworm meat +20 str food?

2 Likes

Based off their post it sounds like it’ll be something more like phase 4.5. “stiring” has me thinking the CC rep will be farmable realistically sometime down the road. Obviously I would love to get my earthstrike and farm rockfury for my mage.

Imagine playing Classic in 2020

Will the Abyssal Lords be summon-able?

will Brood Head quest be out?

it was beautiful

It’s time blizzard did a balance patch, the differential between classes and roles is far too significant. The #nochanges argument doesnt solve anything. A buff to ret and prot pallies, druids, is a simple requirement. The fact you can do EVERYTHING possible and cant even get to do 40% the dps of another class is a joke. If this was occurring in any other live game it would be one of the major things to address, yet the attitude of no changes basically helps ruin the game. Seems redundant. Time to do better Blizzard. It really wouldn’t take that much to improve those classes. Reduce cast times, give one extra talent, or make them do more raw damage, fix scaling issues. Something, Anything, please!!!

9 Likes

Please do not release Rockfury and Earthstrike already.

I mean they didn’t phase the MC epics like onslaught and other high tier items like they said they would prior to classic launch. Might as well give people something to farm

2 Likes

Imagine Classic being more popular than Retail in 2020

1 Like

meanwhile 2021…nobody left in classic. retail popping as always.

1 Like

Such a simple adjustment like making all the druid gear that is healing only do spell damage and healing would be all that we need.
Not that hard a task Blizzard!!!

1 Like

Pushing AQ so soon ? , 90% of the population isn’t even remotely ready for AQ , the sweaty try hards perhaps.

With this though, some people are thinking AQ sometime in May / June, which again would way to soon since 90% of the population ingame isn’t even remotely ready for AQ