485 WW Monk LF Raiding Guild 6/9m exp

Currently seeking to slot into a dedicated WW Monk spot for a guild, can OS Brewmaster with experience tanking mythic raids as brew, Can get you logs etc, just leave your btag and some info and i’ll chuck you a dm,

Raid times dont phase me though i do have a preference on earlier then better.

Hello Namee

I am from Valhalla
My team cleared 7/9M for AtSC and are looking for a few more to fill out the roster for S4
Raid days and times are Sun/Mon 19:30 - 22:30st
Already have your logs etc so hit me up if your keen for a chat

Bnet - Moistier#1473
Discord - moistier

Hey! Low APM - Barthilas are 6/9M in s3 and are looking for more dps for s4 :slight_smile:
Wed/Thurs 7:30-10:30pm Server Time
Hit me up if you are interested!

Discord: Avidus
Bnet: Exsidious#1717

Hey my name is Olav, Im a raid leader for the team snafu from Parses On Trash - Dalaran.

We raid friday-saturday 8:30pm est till 11:30pm est.

We try to build a strong team, but more importantly a team that enjoys having fun together and enjoys raiding, we prog as far as we can in mythic. We try to foster a positive environment where people can relax, are open to feedback and improve.

As for who I am, I’m a multi CE HOF raider that raid leads this guild on the side. We’re looking to bolster our roster with motivated players. With us being a weekend guild we try to maintain a 23 man roster. And if we have to take a day off due to holidays we do. IRL stands ahead of the game. We try to do things efficient to get max outcome with minimal effort.

If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, please reach out to me on discord
Discord: olav3118

Hi mate My names Topping from the guild Viridian on Barthilas, we’re a Mythic raiding guild currently sitting on 6/9M in amirdrasil. We re-formed this expac going
VotI - 6/8M
Aberrus - 7/9M
Amirdrassil - 6/9M

We’re looking to push towards a CE team next expac and looking for players to join in with this goal with us.
Raid times
Wednesday - 7:30PM ST - 10:30PM ST
Thursday - 7:30PM ST - 10:30PM ST

warcraftlogs<.>com/guild/id/666052

Prefer to be contacted on discord if you’re interested topping.2335