483 Resto/Balance Druid LF raiding guild

I’m 9/9H, preferably an AOTC guild.
Any day works
2.5k IO
If you’re progressing mythic, that’s fine! I may be perfect for the team. Send your days/times and if I add I’m interested! :smiley:

1 Like

7:30-9:30pm Tue/Wed we’re looking for solid heals or dps.

I’m already AOTC with Mythic time in another guild but I took a break and found this guild on Stormrage. They are AOTC capable and they only have a couple people that need replaced. They also have slots available :slight_smile:

Hey there! We are definitely on the lookout for solid heals or ranged dps to join us!

[H] Coded Chaos - Mal’Ganis
Who we are:
Our guild was created when 10.2 dropped from a core of raiders who have always been AOTC, CE and at some point pushed for Realm Firsts on top servers. We are back to build for the next expansion and get Cutting Edge while we are at it.
We currently have 200+ members.

What you can expect:

Quick wits and tough skin.

• We are not easily offended and you shouldnt be either.

Raids are Tuesday/Thursday 7pm-10pm Server time.

We use RCLootCouncil.

• Loot is prioritized to the individual that will benefit the raid the most

Progression:

9/9 - Heroic
6/9 - Mythic

We are looking for:

BIG PUMPERS
Healers: Resto Druid, Resto Shammy, Holy Priest
DPS: Rogue, Mage, Enh Shaman, Aug Evoker

• Any strong healer would be considered
  • We will consider anyone who can pull their weight for mythic progression.
    Preference will be given to the listed classes.

YOU SHOULD:

Be 9/9H. [Lower prog must at least know the fights very well.]
Have previous raid experience.
Be prepared for Mythic Progression

If you are interested:

• Please post here
  • add me in discord “drakzula” or BNET Brizzle#1972
  • OR whisper an officer in game
    – Kanekin, Koravol, Spackin, Healingraine, Gunda, Supermancow

Monday and Wednesday 7-10pm PST

Bnet: Grum#11774
Discord: grumster or Grum#9775

Hi, Cindy. <Murloc with a Glock> (9/9H) would be an awesome team for you to join. We have AOTC and are starting up mythic so we’re perfectly aligned with your raid goals, and we have a very active and social group that is welcoming to new members and fun to hang out with. Let me know what you think, I’d love to hear from you!

We raid Friday and Saturday from 8 to 10:30 pm CST.

You can reach me for any questions or to apply here:

Bnet: Astro#18157

Discord: mwgastro

And you can read our full posting here:

[NA][Kel’Thuzad] 9/9H 2/9M Wednesday/Thursday 8:30-11 EST

Hi, we are Last Pull on Kel’Thuzad, and yes, we consistently kill new bosses on the last pull of the night. Our raid schedule is Wednesday/Thursday 8:30-11 EST (5:30-8 PST, 6:30pm-9pm MST, 7:30-10 CST).

We are currently 9/9H and 2/9M, and have gotten AOTC every tier in Dragonflight and have made the push into Mythic raiding recently. We are a “real life first” guild full of experienced raiders who enjoy pushing progression on our limited schedule.

We have kept a solid core roster since our guild started about 5 years ago, and are looking for a few more great players to round us off due to the stricter Mythic raid size requirement. We’re always eager to welcome more players who are looking for a long term guild to grow with and kill some bosses.

Guild members run M+ most days as well, with multiple players above 3k RIO and the vast majority of raiders having KSH. Several of us are previous Mythic raiders who got old and wanted to take it a little easier, so it has a very “dad guild” type atmosphere (we also have multiple moms too!). Now we are itching to go a little further with how well our team is doing, while still keeping the same laid back guild atmosphere that our members love.

We are currently recruiting the following:

High Priority
Mage

Moderate Priority
BM/MM Hunter
Shadow Priest
Devo Evoker
Ele Shaman
Boomkin

We encourage any great players to reach out to us even if your spec is not listed above. All we ask is that you work on your character and game knowledge, be willing to ask for or offer help, and be part of the team. We would prefer people who are already geared as we are currently progressing Mythic, but exceptional past logs will certainly be taken into consideration.

Please reach out if you think we’d be a good fit for you. You can contact me at Amerrol#1654 (BTAG).

Thanks for taking the time to read my post, and I hope to hear from you soon!

Raid times Tuedays, Wednesday 8pm to 11pm eastern time zone. Area-52 server time. Newer guild, 7/9H atm guild wise, progression every week soon 9/9H then looking at mythics. Casual, family/friendly environment but semi-hardcore urges that need to be filled lol.

Sounds interesting, have someone friend me on discord @ carefae
Be interested in chatting

Greetings Cindyloohoo!

We are an AOTC guild, but we don’t have it yet this tier (8/9H) because we are short on people. Hence, recruitment!

Check us out:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30p-11:30p EST
Thursday 8:30p-11:30p EST

Current progression:
9/9 N
8/9 H

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We offer a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes triggers or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee27 (zoobee#8147)

Vendetta (AOTC Focused/Mythic Casual)
Team Progression: 9/9 N 9/9 H 1/9M 2nd boss 50% best pull ATDH

Friday/Saturday 830PM EST to 1130PM EST

What We Offer

Stable guild with reliable leadership.
Enjoyable and social atmosphere both in and out of WoW.
Casual yet forward-thinking raiding environment.
Fair and inclusive leadership that values everyone’s opinions.
Diverse community.
What We Expect:

Members committed to attending 90% raids regularly.
Serious approach to raiding and improving your character.
Knowledge of raid mechanics and a willingness to learn from errors.
Positive and friendly attitude, being a team player.
You must have rclootcouncil and the necessary WA’s
Willing to be sat or rotated if needed
Functional microphone, Discord, and a good grasp of English.
Stable internet connection and a reliable computer.
What Were Recruiting

Contact Discord: xrawflewaffle

Team Vendetta:
DPS

Boomy
Mage
Aug/Dev
DK
HPS (Back up bench healer)

MW
Priest

Hello Cindyloohoo!

Commit Alpha is a multi-team guild with a focus on Raiding, Mythic Plus, as well as occasional backdrop events and guild activities. This can range from doing in guild challenges for survival in Hardcore Classic, to seeing what can be discovered in Season of Discovery, and of course continuing to enjoy Dragonflight with each patch. :dracthyr_tea:

:dracthyr_hehe_animated:We have three raid teams in guild with different overall goals but the same relaxed environment. :dracthyr_lulmao:

:dracthyr_nod:Immediate openings listed in Team Details below-Updated as of 3/5/2024:dracthyr_nod:

:dracthyr_comfy_red:Red Team -CE Focused. (6/9 M, 9/9H, 9/9 N ATDH, 8/9 M Aberrus)
Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 8pm -1130pm EST. These times may fluctuate as Tuesdays tend to be a cleared content day
Recruitment: LF Resto Shaman(preferred) or Resto Druid or Disc Priest, Ranged DPS
Healer (Resto Sham/Resto Druid/Disc Priest)-High Need
Ranged DPS -High Need. (Mage/Warlock/Hunter)
Heavy melee on roster at this time.
Accepting Exceptional Applicants. Logs and Mythic Raid History preferred.

:dracthyr_comfy_green:Green Team -Casual Mythic Progression. (5/9 M, 9/9H, 9/9N ATDH, 5/9M Aberrus)
Raid Times: Raid Times: Friday/Saturday 8:30 -11:30pm. EST
Recruitment : Ranged DPS
Heals/Off Spec DPS-High Need (Resto Shaman/Druid/Evoker)
Warlock/Hunter-Medium Need
We are very heavy melee at this time.
Recruitment: Recruiting for Raid Lead.
Responsibilities of Raid Lead Role: Working within a team of 3 to 4 leaders who work to organize the raid together. Seeking someone comfortable making call outs during the raid. Other raid leads with other teams are available to coordinate planning of fights, cooldown structures, etc. As a notation, our team does have members from our CE focused team leading in current.
Mythic Raid history is not limited to applying, however, experience is preferred. AOTC previous history is also an added bonus. Logs are still reviewed and considered for applicants.

:dracthyr_comfy_blue:Blue Team -AOTC Focused. (9/9H ATDH, 9/9 ATDH, 9/9 H Aberrus)
Raid Times: Wednesday/Thursday 8:30 -11pm.EST
Recruiting for raiders who enjoy the chill Heroic atmosphere.
AOTC history is not required and logs are not required though they are reviewed for player improvement purposes.

Let us know if we seem like something you would be interested in!

Mon/Tues/Wed, Optional Friday : 6-8 cst

Mon/Tues/Wed 6-8 pm central currently 4/9 Mythic 9/9 Heroic shoot me a message if you’d be interested discord: itsamemally

5/9 Mythic 6th boss 50% best pull, We’re looking for Raiders for our second team 1/9Mythic Friday/Saturday 8:30-11:30pm EST. This will be a AOTC/Mythic Casual Focused group. MSG for more info!
Disc: mooney4629 Btag:Mooney#12761.

Hit me up at jallen#11415

[Guild: Taste Like Chicken] Is looking for members to key and Raid with. Founded by Gamers for Gamers, Cliques, friends, and family all welcome any caliber of player. We just game alot of popular titles not just wow and hang in discord.

++Raids++ (all times EST)
Wed 8-10pm: Normal/Heroic
Fri 8:00-9:30pm: Heroic
Sun 8-11pm: Old Content Achvmnt Runs

Skiid#11883 Shortbusfuhn#1186

OOOOOOh yummie A52 we waiting on you!

any word from the bird?

Gray Parse on Thrall
Reforming Heroic Roster
Days/times: Fri/Sat - 9-11pm est.
Discord: mrjuxtv

Hey cindy! I think that we’d be a good fit if you’re interested in a weekend morning raiding guild so please let me know if you could adjust to these times, Here’s some info:

We don’t mind xrealm raiders, as long as you are interested in eventually joining our ranks at Lightbringer! Right now recruiting to keep our roster healthy while progressing in Vault, we are a super stable, small guild by design where everybody gets to know everybody, We’ve been together raiding for 10 years+!

Currently 5/8 M, on our warcraftlogs page you can check some of our past tiers under “Rumor Has It”

Easy going, Tight-knit, Weekend morning raiding team with a great atmosphere, times are:

-Saturday from 9:00 AM to Noon Eastern time

-Sunday from 9:00 AM to Noon Eastern time

We have a pretty stable Mythic+ Community, pretty much everyday keys are ran in some way shape or form, from scheduled to pickup groups from our discord channel, every season we hold a race with prizes to KSM!

If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, contact me for more info, i’d love to speak with you one on one, Hit me up at Slerne#1294 (Bnet) or Slerne#9837 (Discord) for more info.

Hello, my name is Boogeymanx and I am GM of GotYourSix on Zuljin Horde side. We have been around since the tail end of Legion under the name The Deviants. We changed to GotYourSix at the tail end of Shadowlands xpac as we have quite a few of ex-military folks. We have had our fair share of ups and downs as many guilds have had and are still going thru. What we are, currently constructed, is an AOTC guild with decent key production among members. We are currently 8/8 H VOTI and 9/9 H Aberrus 9/9 H Amirdrisal. Our raid days are Sunday 7-10 EST pm/Monday 8-10:30 EST pm(Feasts and cauldrons are provided)We want to continue and maintain a culture thats inviting from a social aspect while also being productive with our raids and key runs whether low/medium/high key level. We are a mature guild so there will be stuff we discuss that wont be child or family friendly at times but we do not tolerate toxic behavior including but not only Religion, Sexual preference, Race/Creed along with other topics. If this is of interest to you than please contact me here ,via btag MagicBoog#1695 or on Server Zuljin character name Boogeymanx. Thank you for taking the time to read this and consider us as a guild and a home. Take care and have a wonderful day.