480 Paladin LF New Home (Wed/Thurs/Sun Evenings)

Hello!
-Discord: Kamikollo#0815
-Battle.net: Kamikollo#11893

My name is Kamikollo and I am a Paladin that is looking for a new home for the remainder of Battle for Azeroth and Shadowlands! Due to some work conflicts I was forced to take a bench seat in my current team and find myself unable to leave this bench now that my schedule has been cleared. I have seen 10/12 of the Nya’lotha bosses and have killed 8/12 of them. (Wrath/Maut/Skitra/Xanesh/Hivemind/Shad’har/Vexiona and Ra’den)
I mainly play Retribution but also maintain Holy and Protection as close as I can and actually enjoy Tanking and Healing more than DPS but really, I just want to find a stable home. :slight_smile: I am looking for a guild that raids Wednesday/Thursday/Sunday evenings but when I am not working, I am always looking to run transmog, PvP arenas/BGs and more importantly, Keystones. Being only 2.6k IO, I have a lot to work on but want to push that even higher in Shadowlands! I am currently on the US Thrall server and Horde side but if I found a great guild, I would not mind swapping realms or even to the Alliance! Thanks so much for reading through all of this and hope to hear from some people soon!

Hey Kami,

H] Zul’jin < Forgotten Winter > Tues / Wed /Thur 8:00PM - 10:00pm Est

Server: Zul’Jin Faction: Horde

We are currently looking for dedicated players to join and rebuild our raiding guild/team. Our guild has members that have been together for over 10 years and our goal is to build a community within the guild where our members can feel at home and know everyone that is in our guild. We are a group of people that enjoy playing the game with each other and focus on the current raiding content. We have a laid-back raid environment while also making sure we are focusing on taking down bosses. We also enjoy pushing mythic+ keys and want to include everyone that comes into our guild, regardless of what the content is.

Our current plan is to rebuild as fast as we can and get everyone their AoTC and Mythic Kills, most of us have our AoTC achievement and Mythic kills. We plan on being a Heroic / Mythic raiding guild, that also pushes Mythic + and PVP as well.

Raid Times are set for Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday ( 12/12 H , ) (4/12M)
We accomplished this in 4 hours of raid on the first week (Guild created 2 weeks ago) [June 1st]

-8:00PM - 10:00PM EST

Recruitment

• Currently looking for:
  • DPS Melee: Monk, DH, DK,
  • DPS Ranged: Warlock, Mage, Boom, Hunter
  • Healer: Priest, Monk, Druid
  • All DPS and healers are welcome, whether experienced or just willing to learn and push their character

If you are interested in our guild please contact us either by Btag or Discord

BNET Btag

-Jimlar#1706 GM
-Safeguyz#2359 Recruiter
-Kintosh#1972 Raid leader

Discord

-Jimlar#4890 GM
-Rpbster#4644 Recruiter
-Mat/Hakkall#3714 Raid Leader

We look forward to talking

Hey there bud does Saturday morning work for you? Could use a ret let me know

About Us
[Is A Little Salty] is a guild looking for more players to raid with and build a core group to move into Shadowlands with. We are very active and always have someone on looking to push content from high and low keys to bgs/rbgs. The core of the guild are good friends and have much experience in mythic raiding from legion up til now, while also taking a short break to play classic together. With 2 raid teams: Morning (3/12M Nyl) and Night (4/12M Nyl), multiple 2k+ io, multiple 2k rated pvp players, and a good group of friends we believe we are the right fit for any player!

Recruiting
[Is A Little Salty] is currently recruiting mythic players for the Morning team:
Melee DPS - High Need (DH, rogue, ww, ret)

Schedule
Weds/Thurs 9am-11:30am pst

Expectations
The only things we expect from you is to show up to raids on time, know your class/role, learn the mechanics and perform them, be prepared and respect your guildmates. If you can’t do any one of these simple things then we are not the guild for you.

Contacts
obliterate#11716
letgomyeggo#1838
misskay#11518
discord.gg/hBySCp7

Hey Sig, Thanks for showing interest on this forum posting but unfortunately, Saturday mornings would not work for me as I am only available to raid Wed/Thursday and Sunday evenings. I wish you the best of luck though in your raid progress!

1 Like

Hey Cherkie, thanks so much for reaching out to this forum posting but unfortunately, I would not be able to make it for y’alls raid nights as Tuesday evenings, I work and thus would miss a raid night. I wish you the best of luck on your progress!

Hey there, Leggomyeggó
Thanks for posting in this forum but unfortunately, the morning shift would not work for me as I work during the daytime on these days. I do however, wish you and your guild the best of luck on your progress!

Hello Kamikollo,
We are looking for a holy paladin for immediate progression spot on mythic carapace. The guild is 10/12M and working on P3. The ability to flex roles is a huge plus. We raid 6:30-10pm cst on Wed/Thurs only. I sent you a discord friend request, hit me up if interested.

-Dotty

OMG Spiders

About Us:
Server and faction transfer reimbursement for exceptional applications

OMG Spiders is the least depressing guild on Sargeras and we are looking for players! We are a tightknit two night a week CE mythic guild with off nights consisting of M+ and heroic raids.
We formed in February of 2019 with 4 friends and a burning desire to claim CE. We achieved that goal in BoD cementing our place as a CE guild, not just a try-hard guild. All of the Spiders have a vision to kill Mythic bosses while on a light raid time frame to help maintain our personal lives outside of wow too.
11/12M Ny’Alotha
8/9M Eternal Palace (Azshara 0.3% RIP)
9/9M BoD

What sets us apart?
You mean apart from top memes, solid people and the teamwork to make the dream work?
We have a written raid statement and core values, that way we all know what is required without any fluctuating expectations that often crop up in a guild. After each raid night, one of the officers writes a recap and forward projection, IT HYPES US UP and helps reflect on where we went wrong.
Raid Times:
Wednesday: 8 PM-Midnight PST
Thursday: 8 PM-Midnight PST

Expectations:
Embody our core values:
-Knowledge
-Improvement
-Drive
-Tenacity
-Teamwork

Be excellent in your chosen role and class:
-The ability to wipe and know how you can fix it
-Ability to communicate (have a working mic)
-Desire to be competitive

Recruitment Needs:
Do not hesitate to apply even if we’re not looking for your class. We are always looking for talented players in all roles/classes.

High Demands
Slappers (dps):
All classes now open!

Anti-Slappers (healers):
All classes now open
Hpally and disc priest are of course, high priority for us.

Get-Slapped:
Not currently recruiting a raid tank.

Application:
Feel free to apply at discord.gg/juCMbGK

You can also get in touch with an officer (Banana/Camel Spider in discord, bnet below)!
GM/RL-KoalaCuber#1236

Other Officers:
Turtletosser#1615
Kombatant#1422
crazymonkie#11651