4/8 M BM Hunter LF weekend raid team

Hello, thank you for stopping by my post. As the title states, I am 4/8 M EP and I am looking for a weekend raid team server does not matter, but want to stay ALLIANCE. I am not looking for anything too hardcore, more focused on Heroic and maybe step into Mythic. My neck is 70 and I am 441 item level with a piece of benthic gear which I have 445 pieces to swap it out with the new raid.

I come prepared to raids with gems, enchants, food and flask. I am always on as I am retired.

I could keep going, but would rather chat over voice comms. Please reach out to me at livelife#11793 My B-Tag

Hey Genusis!

I sent you a friend request in b-net, I thought our guild may be a good fit for what you are looking for.

Alliance Proudmoore
Friday and Saturday Mythic 730-11pm PST
Current progress is 6/8M EP

Vitamin GG is a semi-hardcore guild that seeks to clear Mythic content on a 2 day schedule.

Each member is required to research their class and bring consumables as we strive to work as a team. We currently run Heroic on farm each Thursday from 730-930ish server and this is open to all members to get ready and max min their mains for mythic progression.

We are currently looking for:
DPS - any strong DPS ranged or melee will be considered.
Healers: 1 healer with strong DPS off-spec, Resto Druid preferred

Our main raid nights are Friday and Saturday from 730-11 server with an expectation of 80% attendance for the main raid nights.

In game we do it all. We are an active guild with members on throughout the whole week; PVP, Mythic Plus, BG as well as alt runs. We are filled with a supportive group and we are always looking to work together to help the whole group.
You will always find our members seeking sim on gear. We practice a modified loot council for unwanted loot in order to max min but we also encourage all members to use the gear they get and do not require anyone to put their loot up for roll. We strive to be better players and better people and build a group that works well with each other. Our guild is on average 21 and up and we have a very positive social aspect to our group. Since we raid a limited amount of days its important for all members to bring their best.

If this sounds like a good fit please contact Yeezus, (Yeezus#11322) or Aecis (Aecis#1119) on Proudmoore.

Thursday Optional Heroic 730-11pm PST (usually end by 930 PST)

Hello! Genusis would like to chat with ya we are a weekend raid group! Sent you a bnet request i’m available if you’d like to chat

Hey Genusis,

We are looking for DPS for 8.3 and would be interested in talking to you. A little about us:

Resounding Maybe - Late night weekend mythic progression guild [H] on Bleeding Hollow

Resounding Maybe is a late-night weekend Mythic raiding guild. We formed as a group of friends looking to get back into end game raiding at the end of Legion, and have since been consistently climbing in rank on Bleeding Hollow.

At out core we’re a relaxed team of progression-minded raiders who understand real world commitments come first. Many of us have careers, families, are busy students, etc. With that said, we do seek the highest levels of content of WoW has to offer us, and expect everyone to come to raid prepared and ready to kill bosses. While we still have a great time during raid, we also understand wiping to repeated mistakes isn’t fun for anyone, and will always work to perfect and improve our team.

In the end we provide a structured and stable raid environment, detailed raid analysis, and a commitment to always make the most efficient use of our 6 hours of boss time. In turn we expect you to take time outside of raid to plan and prepare yourself to reliably carryout mechanics while magnifying your role in the raid.

Progression:

6/8M AEP
2/2H CoS
8/9M BoD
3/8M Uldir

Raid Times:

Fridays | 12am-3am EST
Saturdays | 11pm-2am EST
Wednesdays (Optional Heroic) | 11pm-2am EST

Logs required. Please apply at: https:// guilded.gg/r/AdrRpmKeDl?i=GAnne53A (remove space).

For more info, please contact Xanas#9343 (discord) or Kettch#6262 (discord).

Still looking