479 WW 6/12M LF guild Horde

Most of my friends now have either quit or transferred to horde. Looking for a spot to call home over on the horde side

My main is my monk and can play WW very well and BM on the side. I have a 467 fury warrior and a 465 resto shaman as well. Im open to play any class come shadowlands but want am playing my monk at the moment.

my discord is Jalin#8595
my battle tag is ItsJalin#1667

Hey there,

Divine Minds is a 5/12M guild on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team, looking for DPS and healers with strong numbers and a priority for mechanics.

Our current progression boss is Ra-Den.

We raid on Wednesday and Friday from 6-10 server time/CST.

Tuesday’s we take kill the first 3 bosses to focus on more progression related bosses. We do this from 9PM CST - 10PM CST.

Our priorities for classes are a WW Monk, Ret Paladin, Warlock, Unholy/Frost DK and Feral/Balance Druid; all exceptional players will be considered regardless of spec.

Our goal is to continue progressing as far as we can into this raid tier and get ready to do the same in Shadowlands!

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 2000 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBGs team and several multiglads that love to run arenas.

If a guild like this interests you, please add me at Defusionz#1271.

Hi Jalin,

We’re looking for players with some prior mythic experience who want to step into a well-organized raid environment going into the expansion. We’re horde side, so you’ll be able to join your friends, and we’re currently short 1 monk buff so WW sounds great, and we would certainly appreciate having a DPS who’s comfortable tanking here and there.

We raid a fairly casual schedule and try to take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have a guide posted for Hungering Destroyer in Castle Nathria (1 of the 8 bosses tested thus far)

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, give us a look and drop us an app if you like what you see.

Hello, if you would consider switching to horde we are currently recruiting for dps to round out our roster for the end of BFA and moving forward into Shadowlands. We are a laid back, yet serious mythic raiding guild on Hyjal server.

Current Recruitment Needs
-Minimal melee positions opened
-Minimal ranged positions opened
-1 healer position opened

Raid Days/Times
We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 7pm-10pm PST(10pm-1am EST)
Optional raid night for heroic mode Fridays 7pm-10pm PST

**If you don’t see your class/spec listed here, do not let that discourage you from applying. We are always looking for great players of any class.

Guild Information
Current progression is 7/12M

Sublime is a well established end game raiding guild with a long history of Horde first accomplishments on Lightninghoof since 2006. We are a group of people that have been raiding together since vanilla performing at top raid progression on the server. Our raid sizes have varied over the history of the game, but we have always continued to raid. We have gained new long term guild members, see other members move on, and see old faces return. In all that time our guild has continued on. Our guild has now moved to the server Hyjal in order to be part of a larger and more active community. With new energy we look forward to where the end of BFA is going to take us and moving forward into Shadowlands.

Raiding Expectations

Players are expected to attend all raids per week and message an officer or post in discord if they will miss a raid. We understand that real life issues happen and we are happy to accommodate you, as long as notice is given.

All applicants should be near or at their ideal setup to directly contribute to our current content.

Raiders should always live up to their mistakes and learn from them.

We provide funds for repairs as well as flasks and consumables for progression content. Along with free enchants/gems for main spec gear.

We do not recruit for the bench, however we will make the most optimal group based on who is online for the raid.

Contacts for more info or to inquire on trialing
Hexbox(tehfluffyone#1150)
Galorina(Galorina#1877)

Hey bud! I was in your shoes a few years back, looking for a new group and a place to call home. Because of this, we are starting something new with the goal of competitive raiding.

I’ll leave our recruitment thread below for you to check out. If it seems like a good fit, feel free to hit me up, and we can move from there.

Hello Jmonki

Our Monday team could use you!

Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for raiders looking to get CE. We are a MORNING raiding guild. We currently have two raid teams, main raid team that is 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST. Our second raid team raids Mondays 5/12M 8AM-11AM.

If this interests you let me know,

Withoutt#8803 -Discord
Without#1930- Bnet

Hi there Jmonkl!

We are currently 10/12M and looking for more reliable, dedicated raiders for now and for SLs! We are a long standing guild and multi gaming community. We raid Tues/Wed 8:30pm to 11pm EST and add in Mondays when needed. We love all things WoW (Raiding, M+ and have a pvp/rbg team). We also like to play other games during down time to change things up.

If any of this interests you please add Nox#1368 (bnet) or Nox#3461 (discord) for a quick chat!

Best of luck with your search! Cheers!

++ Raid Times: ++ Tue and Thur - 9 to 1130 EST.

One Shot is Never Enough has been around since the end of Legion. Achieving AOTC in each tier of BFA and slowly working to build a strong Mythic team, finishing Eternal Palace at 4/8M. Currently we are 8/12M and working on Drest.

Our goal is to finish building a strong team of Mythic raiders as we head into Shadowlands. That will be the first expansion we have that we start off on the right foot.

We are looking for players who have a strong team mindset and look to improve themselves. Read up on guides and theory crafting, complete at least their weekly 15 key, willing to help others and come with a positive attitude.

Thank you for your time.

If you are wishing to speak with an Officer please contact (GM) Fenadorm#1793 or Tolias#11911 .

_Emphasis on players who can play multiple specs of their class. _

We have a high priority for Hunters and Rogues.

We have a medium need for Mages, Warlocks, Warriors, and Balance Druids.