479 Prot Paladin Willing to transfer

My guild collapsed and I am looking to get into a guild that will last and will be hitting Shadowlands hard. I am willing to transfer as well as faction change, I use to be horde for the majority of my playing experience anyways.

I am a hardcore raider who has rarely missed raids I believe that you have 19 other people counting on you and you cant let them down. I am someone who comes prepared and is always on time which means pots, repaired, food, fully enchanted on new gear, have watched any guides for any bosses we plan on attempting this day as well as maybe 1 or 2 ahead just in case, and all the usuals.

I am someone who does his best to keep up on his class and find out what I can do to better help the raid I try and use everything at my disposal.

You can see by my logs that I dont fully push DPS like the ultra top DPS tanks I try and even it out some like I have both tanking trinkets as well as my tier pieces are slotted for more defensive but even so I am still getting purple parses in DPS and gold parses in healing most of the time. Only exception is Maut where I tank the adds and just have them in the void zones the entire time where they dont take any damage.

https:// www. warcraftlogs. com/character/us/stormrage/deathsangel#

https:// worldofwarcraft. com/en-us/character/us/stormrage/deathsangel

Make sure to remove the spaces

Hey Deathsangel,

We may be what you are looking for. Check us out and let me know!

Disorientated of Stormrage, an Alliance guild, is recruiting for both Mythic and Heroic raids in Shadowlands.

Who we are:

Disorientated is a newer guild comprised of a group of raiders who have been raiding together for a while, and of course, some newer members. We formed in mid-June and obtained our AOTC. Now, just a few weeks later, we are 5/12 Mythic, with sub 30% pulls on Drest.

Our goals:

Our goals are simple. We strive to progress as far as possible while having fun. This is a game after all, and we want to be a place where you can unwind and forget the day. On off nights we have a blast doing M+ and some PvP. During raids we joke around during trash, but when it is time to pull the boss, it is business.

About the raid teams:

We are planning on having 2 raid teams for Shadowlands. The first team will be raiding Mythic and focused on achieving Cutting Edge each tier. This team has a current solid core of around 16-17 raiders. The second team will be a Normal and Heroic team that will achieve AOTC each tier. This team is not yet formed but will be recruited for as we get closer to Shadowlands. We are focusing on quality over quantity!!

Raid times and needs:

Mythic Team:

This team currently raids Tuesday and Wednesday from 7pm – 10pm EST. Mondays are an optional raid night. In Shadowlands, a third night will be added for progression, though the day is not set yet. This team is looking for a tank, maybe a healer, and a couple DPS.

Normal/Heroic Team:

This team does not have set raid days yet, primarily as we are just now starting to form it. They will more than likely raid 2 nights a week, either 7pm – 10pm EST or 8pm – 11pm EST. All roles are needed for this team at this time.

Contact Info:

We can be reached on B-net at Ryouice#11303 (me, GM) or Zhredder #1995 (Battleyoshi, Mythic Raid Leader). You can also hop in our Discord at https: // discord. gg / c8yvzvu.

Note: during the day we have limited access to Discord, so please be patient. Feel free to chat with anyone who may be on at the time until one of us gets on.

Heya Deathsangel, Bigly Pumps [ A ] is a guild of players looking to form a tight-knit Mythic raid group that enjoys Mythic+, PVP, and leveling alts together as well as progressing towards AoTC / CE in the current tier content and upcoming expansion. A handful of us have recently rejoined retail after trying out Classic and realizing that what we really missed most out of the game was not the content from years ago but the team we had built. Many of us have stayed friends for over 10 years and we plan to add more cool people to our ranks in the weeks and months to come.

A little background on us:

A few of the core members have been raiding together since the original Vanilla wow days. Progressing as a unit through most tier contents has been a big focus of our friend group. We have not only cleared all content that we have ever faced, but in Wrath we produced and maintained a top 50 US guild on Stormreaver. We plan to continue this trend of efficient raiding yet not too bleeding edge that we can’t enjoy the content.

As I said before, we are looking to add like-minded players that we can form a tight bond with as we progress through the tail end of BFA and on into Shadowlands. The goals we set will reflect the desires of the recruits and players we bring in. We plan to keep the numbers smaller than most guilds all while making a name for ourselves on one of the largest servers in the US for Alliance.

What are we looking for?
**-**We are currently looking for players with a positive yet competitive mindset
**-**We gravitate to players who have a good sense of humor and thick skin but that can focus when the time is right to buckle down (aka progression)
**-**Good attitude and mutual respect towards fellow guild members

Our Raid Schedule is as follows:
MYTHIC - Tuesdays and Thursdays 8:30-11:30 PM EST
HEROIC Clear Saturday 8:00 PM -12:00 AM EST (Optional)

Current Progress: 7/12 M Ny’alotha

Currently Progressing on Ra-Den

We are currently recruiting the following classes:
DPS:
WARLOCK - High Need
Fire Mage
Hunter

TANK: HIGH NEED
Blood DK or Brewmaster Monk

HEALS:
Resto Druid or H Pally

Feel free to add me on Bnet if this style of guild suits your interest: Burnsey#1181

Hey Death! We are coming back after a long hiatus and reforming to go HARD in Shadowlands pushing CE raiding and beyond.

However, we aren’t looking to do anything serious for the rest of BFA. We will be spending the time leading up doing prep and testing for Shadowlands. Many are testing various classes/specs in BFA/SL Beta, while others are farming achievements and whatnot to prep their accounts as well. We have some that will be doing some Mythic+ keys and PvP, but nothing overly serious until launch.

I’ll leave our recruitment thread here for you to browse, and if it seems like a good fit, feel free to hit me up with any questions!

Hi Deathsangel,

We’re looking for players with some prior mythic experience who want to step into a well-organized raid environment going into the expansion. Reading through your LFG post, you have a lot of what we look for in our members. We look for players who are respectful of their teammates time and commitment, and demonstrate that by attending raids on time and well prepared, as you described above. We also look for players who are willing to do what it takes to reliably kill a boss, rather than focusing on posting gold parses, again as you described above.

Beyond those things, we look for players who know how to work with their teammates productively by communicating vocally and clearly during our pulls, contributing to strat discussions in our discord, constructively and respectfully offering and receiving criticism and input, and generally working to elevate their teammates and ultimately progress quickly and efficiently.

We raid a fairly casual schedule and try to take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have a guide posted for Hungering Destroyer in Castle Nathria.

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

Does that sound like you? If it does, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see, or add me on bnet at Klik#1399 if you’d like to speak further before deciding to apply.

Hey Deathsangel, I think our guild might fit your needs. Here is our information:

THE DEADMEN [Blackwater Raiders] - 4/12 Mythic, 12/12 Heroic

~RAID TIMES~

Progression Mythic Team: Tuesday/Thursday 8:00-11:00pm EST. These nights are mandatory for all our mythic team raiders, unless proper notice is given ahead of time.

Junior/Alt Heroic Team: Sunday 8:00-11:00pm EST. This is for alts and other guild members looking to gear up and learn the heroic fights. Anyone is welcome for a chill and fun evening! Not required but encouraged.

~RAID RECRUITING & REQUIRMENTS~

We are currently recruiting all classes and specs for permanent raid spots and backup positions. We require our core raid team to have ilvl 470 gear, rank 15 cloak, rank 3 essences, and a working mic. Raid team members must be able to commit to the Tues/Thurs raid times. If you are interested in raiding with us but your character does not meet our criteria, our guild is committed to helping you gear up and get better so that you can be on the team.

~ABOUT US~

THE DEADMEN is the largest and most active guild on our server. In addition to our three raid nights, we hold Glory Raid Achievement runs every Saturday, and Hide & Seek nights every couple weeks. We run Mythic+ keystones daily and we are also very helpful when it comes to gearing alts and new players, with many members willing to run keys and Normal/Heroic Nyalotha to help gear up new characters.

We have a very social and friendly community. Most evenings have approximately 50 members online playing. Our discord server is very active, with many of our guild members and raid team using it to socialize and hang out. However, all of our social events are optional.

Please message me on discord or battle tag if you are interested in joining our team.

Discord: Avare#2045

Battle Tag: Avare#11639

Heir is a newly formed competitive raiding guild led by experienced and accomplished Cutting Edge players looking to assemble a top tier group of players who are dedicated and skilled enough to push Cutting Edge at an efficient pace.

Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 9pm EST to 12am EST with an optional heroic/sale run on Sunday at 9PM EST

Recruitment:

Our highest priority is currently finding a compatible raid leader. Given the nature of the raid leader spot, we will want to ensure that we have the same mindset, vision and willingness to succeed before making our final pick.

All spots are available - We are looking for outstanding, competitive and motivated players to progress through Shadowlands. High level M+ players also welcome.

About us:

We are looking to form a close group of friends who enjoy progressing at a competitive rate, but outside of raid know how to take (and tell) a joke and enjoy each other’s company. We want players who are active and enjoy playing outside of raid. We strive to form strong relationships with each of our guild members to ensure that each member feels welcome and an integral part of the team and family.
Our goals:

Our goal is to have a community and a team with long lasting consistency able to provide Cutting Edge in a timely manner for all of our core members. We want to form a long term family rather than a short term grab and go. With that goal in mind, it is important that all of our members remain motivated and willing to work as a team as the expansion moves forward.

As the guild’s leaders, we hope to acknowledge and resolve any concerns in a timely manner in order to prevent hindering progression (i.e., roster issues, complacency, drama, etc). We are welcoming and open to concerns guildies may have and are willing to discuss in order to reach a resolution. Our main goal is to progress, but maintaining good relationships with our guild members is our highest priority.

Our expections for players looking to join:

-In-depth knowledge in all specs you will be playing in a mythic raid setting.
-Keeping up to date on class/spec/stat priority/BiS changes
-A positive mindset even during hard prog fights. Absolutely no toxicity will be tolerated.
-Competitive and motivated to succeed as a team, not an individual.
-Able to make all raid times or post in the attendance channel well before raid.
-Respectful and generally a good person.
-Open to constructive criticism and advice from other guild members.

Contact info/App:

Btag - cjsu#1139

Btag - Pirouette#11682

Guild App - https: // docs.google. com
/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd_rcaTUZYvCWCS2xxhNv6LUhkp43hGTKrLyp-AFAGS4wldPA/viewform

Hello Deathsangel!

I’m the GM of a guild called Nine Lives on Kil’jaeden. A 4 month old guild and currently 6/12 Mythic and we are looking for a solid reliable tank such as yourself for the end of this expac and into Shadowlands.

Raid times are Fri/Sat 9pm-1am EST

If interested you can reach out on Bnet Shrader#1659

A][US][Sargeras] < Abstract >

About Us

We’ve been raiding for years, but really started being serious when we founded Abstract in November of 2019. Since then, we’ve welcomed an impressive group of talented and dedicated raiders and are focusing on becoming a Cutting Edge guild. We’re mainly a raiding guild, with a passion for pushing keys.

Raid Times

Mythic Raid; Wednesdays and Thursdays at 6:30pm to 9:30pm CST(server time)

Progression

10/12 Mythic Ny’alotha

12/12 Heroic Ny’alotha

Recruitment
Tanks - 1 any class
Ranged dps - shadow priest, ele shaman, warlocks.
Healers - Disc priest / Resto shaman

Voice: Discord

Contact

Discord: Hobbsey#1034

Battle.net: Hobbsey#1249

Apply here:

abstractguild dot com