478/480 6/12M Destro Lock LF EST raid guild

Hello!
BC Cleared sunwell
WoTLK 5 min malygos, 3 drake sarth, Grand Cursadar, Cleared 11/12 ICC pre buff
Cata: Heroic Rag Prenerf
MoP: Cleared all the starting raids then had to leave do to SHOUTcasting for ESL for league of legends
Kinda stopped super pushing raids at that point and just raided in casual 2 to 3 day guilds
next big achievement would be Cutting Edge Ghuun

My name is John and I've been raiding since BC.  With a ton of hardcore raid experience.  I've done most raid content up to dragon soul at a top end level getting it done on time while playing my death knight. (Death knight has over 450 days played) Also got Sever First Grand Crusader  Recently getting CE ghuun on her then quitting the next day for a year.  More of a work break and just the crappy of that fight .   Recently came back and started this lock because with work I could not tank on my death knight and meet the guilds raid times. And now I'm addicted to this lock.

Either way, have tons of experience and I want to find a EST guild that does not raid super late and is focused on progression. I work 10am to 6:30pm so anytime after that I can raid, but Can’t do past midnight so that I can actually sleep for the next day.

I Could sit here and ramble all day, but would rather chat. I want to find a home for shadowlands. I want to find a great group, not super toxic and wants to push content!

Lets chat!

JGussey#1719 battle tag
JGussey#4713 Discord

1 Like

Bumping home! Looking for home!

Hi Aaliyah,

Act Naturally is a 20man Alliance mythic progression raiding guild on Sargeras. This is a friendly community with fair-minded leadership based around real teamwork, and camaraderie.

We are looking for ranged DPS who are mythic-ready to round out our roster, it does look like our times would work for you and we may be a fit.

Our raid times are:

Tues 8:00-11:00pm Eastern Time (ET)
Thurs 8:00-11:00pm Eastern Time (ET)
Saturday Optional Alt Raid 8:00 - 11:00 pm (ET)

Progression: Ny’alotha 6/12M

If interested please contact one of us:
Baldazar (GM and Raid Leader) on Discord at Talon#0185
Piqua at Pique#2847 (Discord) or Pique#11433 (Battlenet)

More details on the guild: 6/12M Team [A]

Good luck in your search!

Tried to send you a friend request on discord and wont let me :frowning:

Working today but right here to chat!

Hey there Aaliyah!

< Battle Hardened > is looking for a couple DPS to fill out our core mythic raid group. We are 6/12M and will be headed towards Ra-den next. The guild is active, members are on all through the week and enjoy running M+ (a decent amount of people over 2.2kIO that enjoy pushing the limits as well), PVP be it Arenas or BGs, etc.

Currently we raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays on the Wyrmrest Accord server from 9-12 EST. (Server is PST so it’s 6-9 server time)

We are like a big family, close knit and enjoy hanging out and talking with each other. Would love to chat with you if you are interested!

I added you on btag if you’d like to chat! Valannia#1629 (mine) or Savius#1232 (Revocation-recruitment officer)

Link to forum post: [A] 6/12M < Battle Hardened > LF Range + DPS w/Heal OS!

Hey there JGussey! My name is Lilli! I’m a raid leader for an alliance guild on Sargeras named Stay Hydrated! We raid Thursday and Sunday 8-11PM EST. We are currently 9/12M and looking to fill some spots for this tier as well as next!

I’d love to talk to you real time, discord left below (caps are important). I added you on discord

Tim AKA Lilli#0087

to da top yo

Guild: Dominion
Area 52 – Horde
11/12 Mythic

Dominion is a progression focused guild that realizes real life happens. We’re not seeking server firsts, but we do want to clear the top tier of content.

Founded in Vanilla on Altar of Storms, we transferred to Stormrage in 2012 as the server population started to decline. On AoS we were consistently making server seconds and we hovered around the top 10-20 guilds on Stormrage consistently. With the Alliance raiding population dwindling, we transferred to Area 52 in 2019 with the expectation of continuing our long standing success.

In short, if you’re looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First races, Dominion might be the place for you.

Recruiting
We are recruiting all Exceptional DPS and healers.

Guild Progress
h ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Dominion
h ttps://raider.io/guilds/us/area-52/Dominion

Raid Times
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8-11PM EST
Optional Heroic Saturday 8-11PM EST

How to Apply
Please fill out an application at h ttps://forms.gle/yQJL9s8R8Vcv3F2s7
Visit our Discord for more information at h ttps://discord.gg/CJNKuXS
Feel free to contact any officer in game with questions; Sarisia (Solarshadow#1696), Aureliee (Aurelie#11489), or Kobrakaix(Kobrakai#1378)

App is in, Still looking gonna be open to everyone. I want to find the best fit for me for a long term guild

Hello Aaliyah, if you are looking for a new home for Shadowlands and want to push for CE we may be the guild for you! -Eternal Rise- is a brand new guild on Area 52 looking to fill our roster for Shadowlands, our raid times will be Tues/Thurs 8pm-11pm Est,in the mean time we plan run Mythic+ while we build our community. If you are interested or have any questions feel free to contact me, thank you! :slight_smile:

Contact Info: Bnet Grace#1550

off work im around to talk!

To the top for YE

awake for a little longer

Good morning, our raid times are 7-11Pm est so perfect for you!!

Divine Minds is a 4/12M guild on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team, looking for DPS and healers with strong numbers and a priority for mechanics.

Our current progression boss is Hivemind with our best pull being 22%.

We raid on Wednesday and Friday from 6-10 server time/CST.

Our priorities for classes are a WW Monk, Ret Paladin, Ele/Enh Shaman, and Feral/Balance Druid; all exceptional players will be considered regardless of spec.

Our goal is to continue progressing as far as we can into this raid tier and get ready to do the same in Shadowlands!

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 2000 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBGs team and several multiglads that love to run arenas.

If a guild like this interests you, please add me at Defusionz#1271.

up gonna keep looking threw the weekend

Hello Aaliyah
Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for raiders looking to get CE. We are a MORNING raiding guild. We currently have two raid teams, main raid team that is 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST. Our second raid team raids Mondays 5/12M 8AM-11AM.

If this interests you let me know,

Withoutt#8803 -Discord
Without#1930- Bnet

Hey Aaliyah

I’m the GM of Sodality. We’re an Alliance guild on the server Dalaran. We’re 9/12M and consider ourselves Mythic Casual. Basically we take it serious enough to progress and get better but don’t want it to be a job or be around elitist a-holes. We raid Tues 8pm-11pm and Sun 5pm-8pm EST.

If interested - Clearstrider#1352 on Bnet

Hey Aaliyah,

We are a weekend raiding guild on Alliance that is currently 10/12M. We raid Sat 7-11pm and Sun 7-10pm Central time. We are looking for a lock to fill a permanent raid spot. Our guild recruitment post is below if you are interested.

Hey Aaliyah!

Emergence - Mal’ganis is a new raiding guild which recently came together for the back end of BfA with its sights set on Shadowlands. We have started our foray into Nyalotha in advance of Shadowlands, and after two raid nights we sit at 11/12H with our sights set on AotC as a guild, and onward to mythic kills.

Our Vision: Emerging Together

Emergence began with a clear goal in mind; build a tight knit group of raiders who enjoy themselves playing together, giving us the tools to become a competitive raiding guild, a great destination for quality raiders and individuals, and eventually achieve CE. We intend to emulate the good-old-days raiding guilds of the past; a guild in which players are not just toons slotted into a role, but rather a collection of friends who are able to enjoy themselves in and out of raid - all while killing bosses in a timely fashion.

We are building a roster of people who show respect to one another and are in it for the long haul. We are looking for individuals with a mindset of team play, enjoyment, and performance – in that order. We understand frustration during progression and mistakes; these are unavoidable parts of the game we play. This said, we expect our raiders to perform at a high level and will be maintaining a competitive roster.

Recruitment Needs: About You

We are currently recruiting DPS for our core raid team.

Ranged:

• Mage ( HIGH )
  • Hunter ( HIGH )
  • Warlock (MEDIUM)
  • Shadow Priest (MEDIUM)
  • Ele Shaman (MEDIUM)

Melee:

• Windwalker Monk (MEDIUM)
  • Enhance Shaman (MEDIUM)
  • Rogue (LOW)
  • Warrior (LOW)

If you are an experienced and geared raider looking for a new home for Shadowlands who fits the bill of our vision and needs, please apply!

If you are a returning player or otherwise behind the curve, we want to hear from you as well!

Schedule: 8-11 CST Tuesday/Wednesday/Sunday*

Sunday is a temporary progression night early in the tier, and a fun-run/night off otherwise.

Apply Now:

Please contact myself (Discord: Raz#8161, Btag: Raz#1241) or Gudds, our raid leader (Discord: Gudds#3932), or drop your info in this thread. We will add you to our discord and share our application with you from there.

Thank you! We look forward to hearing from you. Let us know if you have any questions.