478 spriest

2.2k+ Arena (Multiple toons)
2.6k+ Mythic+ (DPS/HPS)
Realm first experience (Misha)
US Top 100 (Cata)

• Looking for <10/12mythic guild to progress with
  • Can flex disc priest if needed but rather not
  • Mail me in game if serious I might not see this

Im out of town til tomorrow so i cant msg u in game, but hopefully u see this and we can talk! We’re on A52, but u sound/look like a perfect fit as we are currently seeking an spriest!

Who are we?

We’re a newly formed Horde late night guild with multiple CE raiders at the helm. We currently are coming here with a group of about 8 12/12M players and are looking to pick up where we left off. Our goal is to grab that CE every single tier and eventually move into grabbing HoF.

Why us?

We are a competitive group that is willing to grind/put in the time to succeed. We know what it takes to be a CE guild and will constantly strive to achieve our goals.

What we’re looking for:

-Always open to exceptional applicants for any class/spec!

Specific Class Needs Are:

-Ele Sham
-Spriest
-Lock
-Mage
-Holy/Disc Priest
-Holy Pally

Current Progression:

As previously mentioned, we did just move over here, but we have a very strong starting foundation with all the CE raiders we have. So while we technically have 0 progression, we have primarily 12/12M experience among us.

How to get in touch:

If you’re interested in talking more about this opportunity add my btag or drop an application!

Application:
https:// apply.wowaudit. com/us/area-52/casting-couch/core-roster?preview (remove spaces)

Btag:
Chugs#11757

While I am out of town until the 27th, my best contact is my Discord: ChugsBleach#8587 (make sure to capitalize the B)