478 ilvl 8/12m Holy Paladin LF guild

Hey everyone, I’m looking for a mythic guild to finish our this tier possibly for CE and push for CE in shadowlands. I obtained CEs throughout Legion and in BFA besides Eternal Palace and Ny’alotha.

For raid times I prefer 2-3 nights a week (any day is fine) around 7 pm - 1am EST.

Hello, were recruiting spots for N’zoth prog. Atm were going into week 2 of prog, looking strong, but still could use spots for immunities and fill ins for call outs and such.
It might not sound like much, but as a healer with an immunity I will say there’s a strong chance you make it in for the kill, especially if you’re fully caught up on corruption and sockets/gear.
We raid Tues/Weds/Thurs 8-11 EST
You can contact me @ Trashly#1198 on btag for more details

Hello Cantina,

I’m the GM from Faith of the Fallen, a 10/12M guild on Stormrage. We’re a group of like minded players who are striving for CE in the current content for the future to come. Our raid nights are Tue/Thur 9pm - 12am EST. If you’re interested for details, feel free to shoot me a request on my btag (Azradian#1689) or you can always apply through our google forms link here. Hope to hear back from you!
https://forms.gle/2TG3Mej6LsiHjWyK6

Hey there Cantina. We, Sauce, have a spot in our raid team for a Holy Paladin for our N’zoth Progression if you are interested. We raid on Tues/Weds/Thurs 830 - 11pm EST. We have active at all times during the day with M+, Rated PvP, Alts, and other games.

Contact me, Uza#1286 if you have any questions

Add me on Bnet to discuss - Holykapow#1175

Hello. MINT on stormrage is looking for a solid paladin for Nzoth prog and CE minded raiders for shadowlands. Would love to chat with you. Hit me up on Discord Filthyswiz#6087

Hey there Cantina!

We are currently looking for a healer for our team to finish out the expac and take into SLs. Here’s our post, please let me know if you have questions, i would love to chat!

No Turning Back 11/12M
Hello looking for more healers and dps check out our website and apply

Website
h ttps://guildsofwow.com/noturningback

We are a small guild on Sargeras that has an active community both in game and on Discord. We are active during off raid nights with mythic+ and other in game content. We are a 2 night 6 hour a week raiding guild with intentions of achieving Cutting Edge. We have built a solid core and are looking for a few more raiders to add to our community and roster. We like to joke around and pick on each other all in good fun, but when it comes to progression we know how to change modes and be serious to get content down. Our atmosphere is extremely important to us, therefore we have a zero drama tolerance. We are looking for long term raiders with a competitive drive and a desire to always improve.

Raid Schedule:
Tuesdays and Wednesdays 7:30-10:30pm CST (Invites are sent out 10 minutes prior)

Requirements:
• Complete at least 1 +15 key per week.
• Have DBM/Bigwigs, Ert, and WeakAuras.
•Keeping Heart of Azeroth neck levels competitive, grinding out corruption resistance on legendary cloak for 8.3
• Be on time for raid invites with consumables which includes pots, food, flasks, and runes.
• Knowing your class. Keep up to date on the latest and greatest talents, azerite, essences, and gem/enchant combinations to perform as well as possible on each fight.
• Research on each fight for your specific role/class is required.

Attendance: We are looking for competent and reliable raiders that can maintain a 90% attendance rate. We are all adults with lives outside the game so we do understand that things happen. Our policy on missing raids is to notify an officer before raid, unless an emergency occurs.

We’re on the lookout for a Hpal. 12/12M, raid times are Tue/Thur from 8 - 11 EST. Located on A - Proudmoore. If interested, feel free to give me a btag add -
Conzeula#1172

Hey there Cantina!

< Quantum > [H] on Illidan is recruiting for our core mythic team! We are a two night, mythic raiding guild who are currently 10/12M. Check out our pasta and let me know if you want to chat more! :smiley:

Raid Times : Tuesday and Thursday - 09:30PM EST to 12:30AM EST.
Current Progression : 10/12M Nya - working on phase 3 cara
Current Needs :
Tank: Closed
Melee DPS: Limited - Maybe a rogue
Ranged DPS: Open - All, with preference to Mage/Lock/Hunter/Sham
Healer: Open
Guild Requirements : Prefer 80+ heart and Rank 15 cloak. Come prepared to raid with anything you may need for the night, and arrive 15 min early. Food, flask, repairs and enchants are provided as needed.

We are a new-ish guild, forming at the beginning of this expansion. For the first couple tiers, we were primarily focused on AoTC achievement. Last tier, we began to make the transition to a CE focused guild. We like to think we are a very unique guild, that labels themselves more as a community. Our members all joke around, and have fun both in raid and out. Many of us play multiple other games together on off nights, as well as pushing M+ or doing carries in both M+ and heroic raids. For this reason, we want to keep this a drama/toxicity free environment and look for good fits to join our community.

Would love to chat a little more with you and see if we are a good match!

You can reach me on BNet or Discord at Ekoh#1469 for both.

Look forward to hearing from you!