477 warrior 2900io lf raiding guild

Hi , im 28 years old , i have been playing this game for 12 years and im actually looking for a good guild to progress mythic content and start Shadowland with a great community. i would like to join a solid guild with a 2 days raid schedules due to in life situation , short cut story of my wow history ive been raiding hardcore 4 dayd per week on wotlk and mop but since then ive taken a break about raiding for several expansions so this year ive tried classic wow but i didnt like it at all so i came back on BFA 3-4 months ago to grind high raider io score cause i didnt have a guild to raid with but now i could make a 2 days per week to progress mythic into cutting edge , im the kind of player that always give his 200% to perform in raid and maximize my character so If you need a solid warrior in your guild pvp-pve wise for raiding or mythic + IO pushing let me know in game or on the post . I dont mind transfering my character on another realm but if prefer to stay horde tho.

Btag : Crixus#1532

Wet Wet is recruting!
Our goal is to create an environment where EVERYONE can have fun, meet new friends, and raid in a laid back, yet competitive atmosphere. Our ultimate raiding goal is to create a core team this tier and clear CE next tier.
We raid fri 8-11/Sat 7-10

Message me here,
In game on Kohinah
Or add my battle net Haunted#1305 for more info!
Discord Saffy San#6994

added you on btag. would like to chat. 3/12m. almost 4th down. 4 hour raid week. tues/thur 10p-12p late night.