477 Priest LF CE Guild for Shadowlands

I’m a former CE Priest looking for a new home. I can heal or dps, but ideally I’ll be able to flex between the two.

Horde/Alliance doesn’t matter. Weekdays after 5pm pacific; weekends anytime.

I was a CE raider during Legion, looking to get back there. Have mained a priest since Cata, had to take most of this expansion off due to school.

I usually maintain at least 1 if not 2 alts at a raid-ready level if they’re needed for comp. Usually a Paladin and Shaman.

Post your spam below and I’ll reach out.

[H] (Mal’Ganis) 5/12M 12/12H AOTC

We are a newly formed Guild but all experienced players with CE exp Looking to solidify our roster to finish pushing through Ny’lotha and continue strong into Shadowlands. We currently push high keys and run heroic Ny’lotha to gear alts.

Tues/Thurs 7-10CT

Any Ranged DPS

Will consider any exceptional players

Btag: Smokey#1196

Discord: Smokey#9390

Who are we?

We’re a newly formed Horde late night guild with multiple CE raiders at the helm. We currently are coming here with a group of about 8 12/12M players and are looking to pick up where we left off. Our goal is to grab that CE every single tier and eventually move into grabbing HoF.

Why us?

We are a competitive group that is willing to grind/put in the time to succeed. We know what it takes to be a CE guild and will constantly strive to achieve our goals.

What we’re looking for:

-Always open to exceptional applicants for any class/spec!

Specific Class Needs Are:

-Ele Sham
-Spriest
-Lock
-Mage
-Holy/Disc Priest
-Holy Pally

Current Progression:

As previously mentioned, we did just move over here, but we have a very strong starting foundation with all the CE raiders we have. So while we technically have 0 progression, we have primarily 12/12M experience among us.

How to get in touch:

If you’re interested in talking more about this opportunity add my btag or drop an application!

Application:
https:// apply.wowaudit. com/us/area-52/casting-couch/core-roster?preview (remove spaces)

Btag:
Chugs#11757

While im out of town til the 27th my best contact is my discord: ChugsBleach#8587 (Capitalize the B)

Hit me up! Sieara#1968 on btag or Sieara#6473 on discord

[H] 10/12M Area 52

Currently recruiting all exceptional roles for mythic progression(Healer especially!). Led by 15+ year veterans. Focused on raid but also do plenty of M+ as well.

Raid times: Sun/Mon 9pm-12am EST
Optional heroic clear night: Tues 9pm-12am EST

To contact: Bnet- Dsnyder#1748
Discord:dsnyder3#1928

Hey Vynthael,

Think we could be a great fit for you over at Emergence. Several players like yourself in our core and officer group who are former CE/Top US coming back to form up and push mythic in SL. In dire need of a shadow priest, and the heal flex is helpful too.

Add me on Discord at Raz#8161 if you’re interested. Spam is below.

Cheers.

Hello,
We are Sublime a Horde guild on Hyjal server. We are a laid back, yet serious mythic raiding guild looking to round out our roster. Our raid nights are Tues/Wed from 7-10pst, with an optional Friday heroic run at the same times. Currently we have turned Fridays into achievement runs to get the mounts from this xpacs raids. Our current progression is 7/12M, we are looking to finish out BFA strong and make a push moving forward into Shadowlands.
If you would be interested in trialing with us, we would love to hear from you
My battletag is:
tehfluffyone#1150

Look forward to hearing from you

Hey There, My name is Lilli! I’m a raid leader for an alliance guild named Stay Hydrated on Sargeras. We are 10/12M currently and raid 8-11pm EST. We are currently looking to fill our roster come Shadowlands and fill the minor gaps for our team for Nzoth this tier! If the times work out and we sound appeling to you I’d love to talk to you in real-time to answer any questions and tell you more about us!

Thanks in advance!

Here is my discord/bnet, make sure to copy/paste the discord as it is cap sensitive.
Discord: Tim AKA Lilli#0087
Bnet: Bigpapafudge#1274

8/12M Weekends in need of casters. Our CST hours equal your PST availability. Check our forum :wave:

LFM to join our guild Wet Wet. Our goal is to create an environment where EVERYONE can have fun, meet new friends, and raid in a laid back, yet competitive atmosphere. Our ultimate raiding goal is to create a core team this tier and clear CE next tier.
We are a Horde guild on Mal’Ganis.
Mythic + are always something we do when we are not raiding.
Currently 12/12 H… 6/12M…56% on Ra’Den
Heroic/Trial Runs are on Tuesday 7PM EST.
Raid times - Friday 8-11 PM EST.
- Saturday 7-10 PM EST.
PM me @ Derpin #1190.
Discord- Wyce#0556

LF Ranged DPS And Healer.

Hey there! Hope you are having a great day :slight_smile:

TL;DR - Tuesday official raid day +1 day to be determined,
High experience players forming a drama free guild,
Goal is to get CE on every tier in Shadowlands
Alliance - Stormrage. :smiley:

on Alliance - Stormrage is currently looking for players to come join our drama-free and fun social environment :smiley: We are more than happy to greet all type of players whether you’re looking for raiding, social time, casual stuff, PvP, etc! Here’s our forum post if you’re interested in the details!

GL HF!

Heyo,
My guild is 10/12M with Carapace at 23%. Looking for range DPS.
We raid twice a week Wed/Thur from 7:30 to 10:30pm EST.

Msg me @ Soleios#0001 on discord
Or Soleios#1414 on bnet for more information

Hello!

Divine Minds is a 5/12M guild on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team, looking for DPS and healers with strong numbers and a priority for mechanics.

Our current progression boss is Ra-Den.

We raid on Wednesday and Friday from 6-10 server time/CST.

Tuesday’s we take kill the first 3 bosses to focus on more progression related bosses. We do this from 8PM CST - 9PM CST.

Our priorities for classes are a WW Monk, Ret Paladin, Ele/Enh Shaman, Unholy/Frost DK and Feral/Balance Druid; all exceptional players will be considered regardless of spec.

Our goal is to continue progressing as far as we can into this raid tier and get ready to do the same in Shadowlands!

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 2000 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBGs team and several multiglads that love to run arenas.

If a guild like this interests you, please add me at Defusionz#1271.

(renamed from Alliance Lives Matter) Currently 12/12M Famed Slayers Of N’zoth [US 91], 8/8M[US110] , 9/9M BoD [US140] , 8/8M Uldir [CE] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge].

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 brew/blood dk or multi class tank, 1 disc priest, 1 resto shaman/druid, 1 warrior dps, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for warlock+mage) 1 bm hunter… Potentially 1 other stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

Raid Schedule [12 hours / week for mythic team]
[Mythic] Tues/Wed/Thurs/Sun - 8:30 to 11:30 pm central (9:30 to 12:30 pm est)
[Heroic] Saturday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

Where to apply:
Applications be be submitted on our Google Form here :
forms.gle/jkfbHaTzqWP4BBBt5 (copy and paste link in web browser of your choice)

We accomplished our milestone goal of achieving Famed Slayer of N’Zoth for Alliance. We are now looking towards bolstering our roster with top tier raiders/reclearing City/sales to finish out BFA. We also are always recruiting social, normal, and heroic raiders.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Alliance+Lives+Matter

We always recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and thriving guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid.

We also have a newly formed second mythic raid team which is currently currently 5/12 M NYA, only 2 months after forming. SS is composed of raiders with experience ranging from 10/10 Heroic ICC to 9/9M BoD [US140], and progressing very quickly to engage with WoW’s toughest content.

Guild Goals: We are pushing aggressively for Hall of Fame/Famed Slayer/Sub 100 US in 8.3 Ny’alotha raid [SUCCESSFUL] and going forward. We show marked improvement every single raid tier. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 5 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. We easily achieve cutting edge every raid tier. This IS a famed slayer raiding guild with structure and organization that is dedicated to constant improvement that considers complacency our enemy.

All of our mythic raiders complete at least 1 15 key or higher per week for maximum mythic plus cache loot as well as maintain their neck and cloaks, farm mythic plus outside of raid times, and not only study our in-guild strategies but perform their own personal log and vod research out of raid hours.

More about the guild: This is a semi-hardcore mythic progression focused guild first and foremost. We are an extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 21-33. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Cauldrons/repairs/vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

Where to apply:
Applications be be submitted on our Google Form here :
forms.gle/jkfbHaTzqWP4BBBt5 (copy and paste link in web browser of your choice)

If you’re interested in raiding with us and have any questions or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.@#

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebbie-Stormrage

Just lost a healer on N’zoth prog so we are in the market for a new one. If you like what you read below, I’d love to chat more with you.
Symbiosis is an Alliance guild on Sen’jin/Quel’dorei looking to improve our roster for the Ny’alotha raid team. Our current progress is 11/12M. We are a super friendly inclusive raiding team that also plays games outside of WoW together! We have a fairly large group of people who like to run mythic+ dungeons daily (not just a dedicated team) and anyone wanting to do them is included. We take bosses seriously, but we still have fun on trash! We make constructive comments, not discouraging remarks to individuals during raid. We strive to help everyone improve all the time.

Raid nights are Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST (8-11 EST, 5-8 PST).

We use Discord for raid communications.
We use RCLootCouncil to distribute any gear that is tradeable from the raids.

We are currently looking for:
High need of a Healer
Always looking for great ranged and melee dps

If you have any questions or would like to apply, please contact me at Cyndreya#1336 (btag), Cyndreya#5147 (discord)

Hey there Vynthael,

I’d like to chat with you about possibly raiding with us :slight_smile:

{ Reprieve } 9/12M on Thrall [Horde] is looking to finalize our mythic roster. As with most guilds near the end of an expansion, we have lost members due to burnout and other personal reasons. We are looking to continue progressing in Nyalotha with semi-hardcore progression 2 nights a week. Our current goal is CE before the Shadowlands.

We are currently raiding Tues/Weds night at 12am (midnight) to 3am EST. (9pm-12am PST). If this time slot works for you, please let me know.

Discord : Nephlim#6908 (Preferred)
Bnet : Nephlim#1798

Still looking <3

Divine - Tichondrius (Horde) - 4/12M

We are a community and guild that has been around since 2016 with many members still with us, we are mainly a mythic raiding/mythic+ guild but we are always looking for casual players to join our community and participate in guild events when possible. Hit me up if you would be interested in joining our group =)

Wednesday 8pm CST (Casual Heroic raid)
Friday 8pm-11 PST (Main Mythic raid)
Saturday 8-11pm PST (Main Mythic raid)

Btag: Tyrue#1545
Discord# Tyrue#1556

Hey Vynthael! Smooth Brain is a guild composed of primarily returning US 100 looking to progress in a laid back environment - plus our times work out perfectly for what you’re after. Feel free to reach out with any questions!

Smooth Brain

We are a guild on Bleeding Hollow Horde looking for dps and a healer or two. The guild is comprised of a group of returning US Top 100 players who stopped raiding in BfA because…well ya know and are making a return for Shadowlands. Since forming at the beginning of June we have been focused on building a roster of experienced raiders who fit in the relaxed environment we’re aiming for. With many of us having experience in higher end raiding the target for the guild is to progress in the US 100-200 range. As a result, we are taking our time with recruitment in order to meet these goals.

Though primarily a WoW raiding guild, most of the gang will do high keys or play other games with each other (League, FFIV, Warzone, etc.). While we are more than welcoming to those who simply wish to raid the full Smooth Brain experience in much more.

Current recruitment needs:

Melee DPS – Rogue, Warrior, Demon Hunter

Ranged DPS – Mage, Lock, Balance Druid, Shadow Priest

Healers – Priest, Shaman

With a new expansion just around the corner we are flexible to what people are looking to play and are open to changes for Shadowlands

Raid Times:

Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday – 8:30-11:30 EST

Currently raiding casually on Tuesdays and Thursdays for heroic and first few mythic

To Apply:

smoothbrain .info

If you have any questions or would like additional info please feel free to reach out to either

James (GM): James#1657 (Btag) ZunnyD#9491 (Discord)

Luke (Raid Lead): BHO#11601 (Btag) Luke#5204 (Discord)