477 Holy Priest LF Longterm Home

12/12 H
3/12 M

I wouldn’t consider myself hardcore but I do like killing bosses and doing my very best to get better and progress. I’m not dead set on cutting edge, just downing some bosses with a group of people that are friends and treat each other with respect.

I also enjoy keys when not raiding.

I do not play disc and I do not play shadow. I wouldn’t be willing to swap to either of these specs at this point in time, I have been messing around with disc a bit but do not feel comfortable stepping into a mythic raid in this spec so that isn’t my goal.

I recently moved to Horde/Sargeras and am just looking for a place I can raid and have fun without drama. I’m also not interested in jumping through hoops for guilds that don’t need me. If you need a holy priest that can heal her a** off, hello :slight_smile: .

I am not going to faction change back to Alliance but willing to move realms if it’s a good fit.

Good luck! Being a holy priest only will be work finding a home!

1 Like

Hi! I play a holy priest too! Id also love to have more lady friends.
My guild is in search of more people - we’ve been together as a group of friends ( and through a bunch of guilds dissolving since the start of bfa )

Let me know if youre interested!

1 Like

I am definitely interested. :slight_smile:

Edit: Joined your discord.

good evening ! my guild may be a good fit for you. add me at Failfixer#11337

1 Like

Sent.

/10char

We may have a spot for a pure holy priest if you can push. We are a weekend raiding guild - Currently 5/12 mythic. Hit me up in game if you want to talk, Vycos#1655.

Greetings Haeven, my pst team just recently lost our holy priest and we are in the market for another! I’d to chat with you more, take care!

Hey there.

Is A Little Salty is looking for a healer for their morning raid team. The morning team (12/12 H NYA) raids on Weds/Thurs 9am-11:30am pst and will be moving into mythic raiding once the roster is full. Their is also an evening team (1/12 M NYA) but they are recruiting for ranged dps. Outside of raiding the guild itself is pretty active and pushes keys of all level quite often. Theres also an rbg team, multiple players looking for arenas and bgs, and a pretty active discord channel with cool features. The guild plans to finish out BFA and comtinue on in Shadowlands hitting the ground running and I think you might be a good fit.

If any of this interest you plz hit me up!
Letgomyeggo#1838
discord.gg/hBySCp7

Healers are always in demand. :slight_smile:

Check out the recruitment discord! Guilds are sorted by faction, type (CE, AOTC, etc) and raiding schedule (Weekend/Weekday, etc) to make finding a home easier. If you need any help, just post in the help channel, and our mods will assist you as they are available to do so. :slight_smile: We wipe the channels every tier so they stay current. Good luck and happy hunting!

Link: https://discord.gg/vN2sWsB

PS you can also search in a specific channel for a certain time by using the search bar and selecting a channel you’re interested in. Once you have that you can put a time or a day, etc in order to make sure that you find guilds that meet your schedule needs. The screenshot below is an example. The right side shows the guilds in Horde CE 3 Day that raid at 10pm.

1 Like