477 Guardian Druid LF Mythic Ny'alotha guild

Hey everyone. Currently looking for a mythic raiding guild. I am at 4//12 at the moment looking to progress hoping to down N’zoth before Shadowlands.

I’m pretty much free to raid every day after 5pm PST

Along side my 477 Druid tank I also have a 476 prot warrior and he is also 475 as fury. Thank you for your time

Contact info:

Battle net: Kuala#11235
Discord: Shua#8701

Elevated - Hyjal

Raid times :

• Heroic (Tues 6:30-8:30pm server time PST)
  • Mythic (Wed - 6:30-8:30pm Sat 7:00-9:00pm PST)

Current needs:

• Range (Mage, warlock, hunter, spriest)
  • Heals (HPal, Priest)
  • Will also consider any player who is exceptional

Raider requirements:

• Overall progression of knowledge at a reasonable pace
  • Mature, be able to handle constructive criticism
  • Discord (be able to listen at the least)
  • Preparedness (Repair, flasks, food, healing pots, prepots)

About us:
We’re a chill group of people, who are looking into some serious progression into mythic. We currently made it to 4/12M and plan on pushing further. We have lots of fun outside of raiding such as pvp (RGB’s every sunday), mythic + content, and whatever else you might be into. Extremely helpful to anyone with a positive attitude and looking to be part of our group. Light banter is par for the course on guild chat and discord, so don’t be easily offended.

Hi. If you are looking for a late night PST guild, we are actively looking for a tank.

Here’s our current recruitment post:

Could be fun!

Cupcakes and BDSM 12/12H AOTC is now recruiting to fill our Mythic raid slots on Thrall (Horde)

(Tanks, heals and ranged dps preferred but all are welcome)

Raid Times/Days: Wednesday/Thursday 10pm - 1am (EST)

Recruitment Contacts: Discord -

Alfaro#7894

AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Saraid#2102

About us - Mature guild looking for anyone who wants to play the current content in a chill environment. We want to have fun getting to know each other, grow our community, make friends, while pushing the current content. Our goal is to build a community of tight knit guildies to build a foundation to push Mythic content in Shadowlands.

We run keys, old content, WQ together, we pretty much do everything the game offers and have fun. We also hold guild events for awards.

New and verteran players are welcome as well. We level, dungeon, help gear and just have fun. Any questions, feel free to send a PM.

[A] Delirium :: 11/12M Nya :: US-Proudmoore
LF Tank, Ranged DPS
Wed, Sun 9PM-12AM EST (6PM-9PM PST) 6h/wk

We are a chill raid team that is looking to add one or two players to our group for mythic raid content. We run a relatively small guild of skilled players who enjoy a positive, efficient environment for raids and M+.

Check out our recruitment post to learn more!

[A][Proudmoore]<Delirium> 12/12M NYA LF RANGED DPS

Bnet - Neph#11581 ; Discord – Neph#9821

Hello Anahssrhamar
Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for raiders looking to get CE. We are a MORNING raiding guild. We currently have two raid teams, main raid team that is 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST. Our second raid team raids Mondays 5/12M 8AM-11AM.

If this interests you let me know,

Withoutt#8803 -Discord
Without#1930- Bnet