477 Destro

92 Neck, up to date cloak/

I am happy to share logs - I am currently on Stormrage, Alliance and I am 9/12 Mythic… 90+ pulls on N’Zoth - Can provide what logs I have for the pulls as well. (sat for Il’gynoth and Cara due to time restrictions at the time.)

I would like to find a guild that members feel welcomed - and more than just raid content. :smiley:
I am willing to transfer servers / faction. Thanks!

Hey would love to chat more please reach out to me at Cran#1145 we are currently 10/12M!

[H] - The Graveyard Shift - Bleeding Hollow [11/12M-NYA] 2 Day Mythic Raiding Guild is now recruiting skilled players for our late-night raid team.

US - Bleeding Hollow/Horde

About TES:

• The Early Shift is a raiding guild that was formed right before Legion. Our goal is to become one of the best 2day guilds in the US! The leadership of TES has been around since Vanilla, and has a vast amount of high end leadership experience.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Strong/passionate/driven leadership that doesn’t give up.
  • A sense of community and direction.
  • Communication.

What we expect from our trials:

• Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid.
  • Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community.
  • 100% attendance during 2 week trial.
  • The drive to improve personal play.

The Graveyard Shift - [11/12M-NYA]
6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:

• Tuesday: 11:30PM-2:30AM EST
  • Sunday: 11:30PM-2:30AM EST

What we’re looking for:

• We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand:

The Graveyard Shift - [11/12M-NYA]

• Healer (Pref Hpaly/MW/DPriest)
  • Warrior (DPS)
  • Shaman (DPS)
  • Rogue (Any Spec)
  • Mage (Any Spec)
  • Warlock

Extra:

• Outside of scheduled raid times, the guild is very active in mythic + with several members that are pushing for higher IO scores. We also will set up occasional heroic/mythic runs to gear alts or run achievements.
  • For additional guild information, please join our guild discord and read through the guild info tab - https://discord.gg/GPwSGYn

How to apply:

• If you’re interested in submitting an application, please use this link below. http://www.guilded.gg/r/AdWR0maBMl?i=54k5B1pm
  • If you have any further inquiries/questions please reach out to me via BattleTag: Guild Master (Zhamy) - Zhamie#11997

We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!

Oh hey there! My name is Lilli. I’m currently a raid leader for an alliance guild named Stay Hydrated! We raid Thursday/Sunday 8-11PM EST and are currently 8/12M.

Id love to chat with you real time via discord if you are interested. We are a guild of memers and pvpers that got together to raid. Most of us never had much experience with higher end raiding until the end of EP, so I would like to think we are doing pretty good for our first full tier.

We are definitely all about the guild health. We do game nights are saturdays pretty often with face cams and drinking some beer and playing jackbox games or memeing around in RBGS.

If you wanna chat real time, ill drop my discord!

Tim AKA Lilli#0087

1 Like

{A} [Two Piece and a Biscuit] Is a new T/Th 9pm-12 guild comprised of 7-11/12(M) raiders LFM Mythic progression of this tier and SL.

We are a brand new guild forming now for re-prog. We started this guild because we left a toxic one. We want to form a team and continue our prog and hopefully get CE. We are also bolstering our numbers with any exceptional players.

Bnet: Speedninja#1959

Hi there! We’re looking pretty hard for mages and warlocks! We’re a fun team that also does a lot of BGs, world PVP, keys, etc. :slight_smile: We also a very active discord!

Here’s our spam!

We’re a daytime Mythic guild previously on Sargeras (Alliance) who have decided to make the swap to Horde on Area 52 for Shadowlands. We are looking to enhance our roster with skilled and reliable players.

Our group is one of friends, who push each other towards excellence in game while maintaining a healthy sense of humor, open lines of communication, and clear sense of direction. We are a level-headed bunch, hungry for progress. We have a low tolerance for drama and do our best to foster a positive in-game environment.

Swell’s core is composed of veteran raiders. Some of us have been playing together for years, and some of us are new friends. We have a solid foundation for our dream team – we’re searching for a few more to help round us out!

Currently, our main search is for competent, hard hitting DPS. As we move into the tail end of the expansion, we are looking to relax after earning CE and build our roster for the upcoming (and exciting) changes in Shadowlands. We normally maintain a 25-30 person roster to flex for boss requirements and schedule changes.

Swell has historically fielded a bunch of key pushers, and we work together to get everyone a key completed every week, and we have interest in rated BGs, world PvP, transmog and achievement runs. Alts, casuals, socials, friends, and families are always welcome!

[H] <Swell> 12/12M 12/12H NYA [8/8M CE 8/8H TEP]
Raid Times: 10AM-1PM EST/Server | Wednesday/Thursday/Friday
Monday/Tuesday are sometimes OPTIONAL flex days early in the tier, but we generally have Heroic sales Tuesday at reset (11am CST) during active raiding seasons.

** Note: We are primarily looking for DPS, but we will consider any exceptional talent. **

wowprogress - /guild/us/sargeras/swell
raider io - /guilds/us/sargeras/Swell
guildsofwow - /swell APPLY HERE!

Requirements
Mythic raiding experienced is absolutely required. We have mandatory addons and WeakAuras that we expect all raiders to use. Discord is required, and a working mic is necessary.

Attendance
We are a guild of dedicated and ambitious players. Commitment to our raid times is mandatory. We’re interested in consistent players who are realistic and honest about their day-to-day schedule. Raiders are required to communicate any tardiness or absences via a Discord channel or through tells with an Officer. Schedules change, things come up and real life always comes first. All we ask for is a heads up!

Trial Period
Two weeks from start date or six consecutive days demonstrating attendance and competent play. Start date begins on the first raid day you are present. Trials are always given a feedback session at the end of their trial period and we encourage you to talk with us during and before this about anything and everything.

What you can expect from us:

• Dedicated leadership.
  • Effective communication.
  • Well defined goals.
  • A sense of community.
  • Good attitudes.
  • Honest and helpful feedback.
  • Raid materials (Vantus Runes, feasts, cauldrons).

Our Officers are always available to speak with, and we expect our raiders to help us maintain open lines of communication about their needs and concerns.

What we expect from you:

• 90% Attendance rate, as well as being on time (early).
  • Excellent communication skills.
  • Survivability and understanding of mechanics while excelling at your role.
    Many players struggle to do one - we are looking for both.
  • Ability to introspect regarding your play in order to be constantly improving.
  • Willingness to integrate yourself in our community, as you are comfortable.

If we sound like a good fit, let us know! Apply via Guilds of WoW, then reply here, or send us a tell on BNET/Discord. Or you can go old school and send in-game mail to Khavá, Kalanee, or Foxicopter! Thanks for checking us out and we hope to see you in gchat soon. :smiley_cat:

:eyes: Battlenet / Discord Contacts :eyes:

Khavá - Ezmaya#1410 / sovereign#6676
Kalanee - Kalanii#1116 / Kalanii#9911
Foxicopter - Foxeye#1617 / Foxicopter#9801

[H] Autonomy - Spinebreaker
Raid times -
(Main Raid)Tues/Wed 730pm pst - 930pm pst(4hrs)
(Optional) Saturday Alt/Trial/Casual 730pm pst - 1030pm pst
Progression -
Nyloth 8/12M
EP 4/8M

We are a friendly small casual guild on a very quiet server(Spinebreaker). we bring a stress/drama free environment. No loot qqers/big egos or favoritism here.
All of our raiders have the same vision in progression we get work done within our 2 hour raid window.

We run keys/alt runs through out the week!
We enjoy pvp as well.
We run a optional Saturday Casual/Alt Heroic clear 730pm pst - 1030pm pst.

Please be able to make Tues/Wed raid times if you plan on raiding with us.
Recruiting for Tues/Wed 730pm pst - 930pm pst.

LF Flex Heals/dps and DH/Warlock/Fire Mage for Raden Progression.
Shadow/Disc offspec
Warlock
Fire Mage

msg me thiz #11864

Hey there! Perhaps we can interest you in coming along for reclears and beyond into Shadowlands.

Please Taunt on US-Hyjal, 12/12 M (US 179), 8/8 M AEP (US 157), 9/9M BoD 6-hour / week team.

We’re honest with people about mistakes and performance, and expect our players to take criticism well. We’re looking for players who share our team mentality, and as long as you’re outgoing and interested in playing the game with us, you’ll be happy playing here.

Tuesday - Wednesday 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm PST

Fill out this very short form if you want to chat with us about playing here :slight_smile:

https:// forms.gle/5Arvyfvd1vjxdcHW7 (delete the space after the slashes)

We only have one lock on staff and are searching for another. 11/12M, raid times are Tue/Thur from 8 - 11 EST. If any of that jives with what you are looking for, feel free to give me a btag add -
Conzeula#1172

add me airbourne88#1885

Hello Saudenzilber,

I’m the GM of Faith of the Fallen, a guild on Stormrage. We are currently 10/12M and raid on Tue/Thur from 9:00pm - 12:00am realm time (EST). We’re currently seeking a competent warlock as we finish out the raid tier and you may very well fill that role! If you’d like to chat more about the guild please feel free to add my btag Azradian#1689

Hey man i’m with Persevere Area 52. We are 10/12 Mythic with 3% wipes on cara. We are a new guild just started a little over a month ago. Formerly Adapt in uldir/bod. We raid tues-weds-thur 8-11 est. Message me on b tag if you have any interest Macro#11648

Hey Tim- sent you an in game friend request - Thanks!

Sending out other friend request to talk… thank you :smiley:

About us: Formed January 25th, Goon Squad is a group of highly motivated Mythic raiders who pride themselves in creating a positive yet competitive atmosphere to raid in. Although we are a fairly new guild, we have made quick and consistent progress because of our ability to put the raid in the best position for success each night. We will never compromise the success or positive atmosphere of the raid group to cater to even the most exceptional players. Goon Squad isn’t a one tier stop; we are a group of gamers who strive to create a Cutting Edge space where you can log in and always have a friend to run with.

Schedule: 9-12pm Pacific Wednesdays & Thursdays

If GS sounds like a good fit for you, please fill out our quick 2 minute application at:
discord. gg/9RR5mwc

Feel free to add me on btag if you have any questions! Reagan#11656

Hi again friend! I don’t think I got your friend request

My btag is: bigpapafudge#1274
discord is: Tim AKA Lilli#0087

I’ll be looking forward to talk to you :smiley:

Hey there, we might be a good fit if you’re interested in semi-hardcore. We raid Wed/Sun (8-11 est). We would love to pick up some strong ranged dps, as we are melee heavy but all exceptional applicants considered.

Computus Demum has been a progression-oriented raiding guild for almost 14 years. Our main raid nights are Wednesdays and Sundays 8-11PM EST. We do M+ Mondays, and there’s generally action to be had every other night. We’re 9/12 M right now.

The majority of our roster are adults who have real outside commitments to things like careers and family, which we generally accommodate. However, our expectation is that you put some effort into grinding and knowing your class and playing it well. We have been slowly pushing our way higher each Mythic tier and expect to arrive at a point where we can hit CE and hopefully sustain it. We do not tolerate drama or toxicity.

• We require a 75 neck for raid invite*

Fill out an application on our website link and hit up Begzilla(Chibi#1952), Eander( afpac#1330)or Ando(Dolgare#1940) for more info.

Application(remove the space between h and ttps):
h ttps://computusdemum.net/apply/

Our raid leader streams our raids, as well as mythic +'s if you’re interested in checking us out: https://www.twitch.tv/dolgare

Saudenzilber, Consider us on Proudmoore.

H O W D Y
US-Proudmoore

About us
We are a group of laid back players who have been playing the game on and off for a few years and are looking to push into mythics as we prepare for Shadowlands. We currently have a solid core of about 15 people and are looking to add a few more. If you are ready to push into mythic raids this is the place for you. We expect players to show up with consumables as well as in depth knowledge of the fights.

Currently recruiting

• Holy/Disc/Shadow priest
  • Any DPS above 60k
  • Exceptional applicants of any class

Mythic Raid Schedule

• Tuesday, 5-8pm PST
  • Wednesday, 5-8pm PST

Optional alt run

• Saturday, 7-9pm PST
  • Sunday, 7-9pm PST

Current Progression

• 3/12M (main)
  • 12/12H (alts)

Contacts
Bnet: Bmt#1475 Discord: Bmt#1369
Bnet: bigmiles#1563
Bnet: Zasadel#1790

Hello Saudenzilber!

Here is our spam and would love to hear from you!

[Esper] is recruiting for our one night a week raid!!

Main Raid: Wednesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Progression: 12/12H 9/12M Ny’alotha | Core player base is 1500-2500 io in M+, with some outliers even higher

Server: US-Thrall High Pop PVE

Faction: Horde

About Us: We’re mostly adult professionals who value high-end raiding on an extremely limited raiding schedule. We’ve been there, done that on the hardcore scene (most recently, 33 Mythic bosses down in Legion) and now we’re more interested in balancing gaming and – you know, life. Many of us have played together for years in different raiding circles.

Recruiting Needs:

DPS - Mage / Rogue / Shammy / Warlock

Exceptional Players

Minimum Reqs: 15 Cloak, 81 Neck, and 470 Ilvl.

As always though looking for highly skilled players of any class feel free to drop an add at one of the following

Interested?
Bnet: Destro#1898
Discord: Destro#9040

Bnet: Shazzow#1883
Discord: Shazz#2779

Apply: bit.ly/EsperWow

Hey man if your still looking i think we would be a perfect fit! we are 11/12m add me at Downbeat#1311

Raid times PST/Tichondrius

Tuesday: 9PM-12AM
Thursday: 9PM-12AM

Current recruitment needs :
Please provide CURRENT logs when you reach out to a officer.

Needing RDPS and Healers for Nzoth!
BM Hunter
Fire Mage
Destro Warlock
Holy Paladin

Shadowlands is Open Recruitment !

We need all types of players for M+ ! We run keys everyday.

About us:

We are a community of Mythic Raiders who decided it was time to come together to do something greater.
Chilling and having fun.

If you’re looking to Mythic Raid with us, provide CURRENT TIER Warcraft Logs. We need proof of your current damage mark.
You must have current raid experience.

Expectations:

• Be prepared and filled with the desire to raid! Reading up on raid bosses is a must.
  • Invites will go out 15 minutes prior to raid start. Let the team know if you’ll be late.
  • Having Mythic experience is desired.

Trivia:
We run M+ Keys daily!
We PVP
Our Discord is Extremely Active!
We also play a bunch of other games together!

Hello Saudenzilber
Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for more raiders! We are a MORNING raiding guild. We currently have two raid teams, main raid team that is 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST. Our second raid team raids Mondays 5/12M 8AM-11AM.

If this interests you let me know,

Withoutt#8803 -Discord
Without#1930- Bnet