477 BM Hunter LF Mythic guild

Alright, so I’m STILL looking for a guild. Now Preferably one that isn’t going to waste my time and my weekly lockout. Here are somethings I’m not looking for.

• A recruiter who tries to recruit me and then isn’t online at all except for raid. I am looking for an active guild. This also goes for the people in the guild, let’s run keys and do achieves!
  • A guild that agrees to trial me for multiple bosses, but because they have over a 25m roster and recruits and cannot manage the group.
    -Riding the bench, there are other guilds that have openings I want to play not be backup so that when one of your buddies doesn’t show up you have someone reliable.

I have all my own consumables, show up on time. I have mythic CE experience from my last raid tier (WoD HFC Archimond kill). I’m looking for a place to raid and kill bosses, do keys, and have a good time while doing it if that sounds like you give me an add at Woolie#1979.

Look forward to hearing from you.

lol

Hey there Wooley!

< Battle Hardened > is looking for a couple DPS to fill out our core mythic raid group. We are 6/12M and will be headed towards Ra-den next. The guild is active, members are on all through the week and enjoy running M+ (a decent amount of people over 2.2kIO that enjoy pushing the limits as well), PVP be it Arenas or BGs, etc.

Currently we raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays on the Wyrmrest Accord server from 9-12 EST. (Server is PST so it’s 6-9 server time)

We are like a big family, close knit and enjoy hanging out and talking with each other. Would love to chat with you if you are interested!

Add me or our recruitment officer on btag if you’d like to chat! Valannia#1629 (mine) or Savius#1232 (Revocation-recruitment officer)

Link to forum post: [A] 6/12M < Battle Hardened > LF Range + DPS w/Heal OS!

If morning times work for you, come check us out:

We’re a daytime Mythic guild previously on Sargeras (Alliance) who have decided to make the swap to Horde on Area 52 for Shadowlands. We are looking to enhance our roster with skilled and reliable players.

Our group is one of friends, who push each other towards excellence in game while maintaining a healthy sense of humor, open lines of communication, and clear sense of direction. We are a level-headed bunch, hungry for progress. We have a low tolerance for drama and do our best to foster a positive in-game environment.

Swell’s core is composed of veteran raiders. Some of us have been playing together for years, and some of us are new friends. We have a solid foundation for our dream team – we’re searching for a few more to help round us out!

Currently, our main search is for competent ranged DPS. As we move into the tail end of the expansion, we are looking to relax after earning CE Alliance side and build our roster for the upcoming (and exciting) changes in Shadowlands. Our new team is now 8/12M after one week of raiding together and we do plan on getting CE again this tier. We normally maintain a 25-30 person roster to flex for boss requirements and schedule changes.

Swell has historically fielded a bunch of key pushers, and we work together to get everyone a key completed every week, and we have interest in rated BGs, world PvP, transmog and achievement runs. Alts, casuals, socials, friends, and families are always welcome!

[H] <Swell> 12/12M 12/12H NYA [8/8M CE 8/8H TEP]
Raid Times: 10AM-1PM EST/Server | Wednesday/Thursday/Friday
Monday/Tuesday are sometimes OPTIONAL flex days early in the tier, but we generally have Heroic sales Tuesday at reset (11am CST) during active raiding seasons.

** Note: We are primarily looking for DPS, but we will consider any exceptional talent. **

wowprogress - /guild/us/area-52/swell
raider io - /guilds/us/area-52/Swell
guildsofwow - /swell APPLY HERE!

Requirements
Mythic raiding experienced is absolutely required. We have mandatory addons and WeakAuras that we expect all raiders to use. Discord is required, and a working mic is necessary.

Attendance
We are a guild of dedicated and ambitious players. Commitment to our raid times is mandatory. We’re interested in consistent players who are realistic and honest about their day-to-day schedule. Raiders are required to communicate any tardiness or absences via a Discord channel or through tells with an Officer. Schedules change, things come up and real life always comes first. All we ask for is a heads up!

Trial Period
Two weeks from start date or six consecutive days demonstrating attendance and competent play. Start date begins on the first raid day you are present. Trials are always given a feedback session at the end of their trial period and we encourage you to talk with us during and before this about anything and everything.

What you can expect from us:

• Dedicated leadership.
  • Effective communication.
  • Well defined goals.
  • A sense of community.
  • Good attitudes.
  • Honest and helpful feedback.
  • Raid materials (Vantus Runes, feasts, cauldrons).

Our Officers are always available to speak with, and we expect our raiders to help us maintain open lines of communication about their needs and concerns.

What we expect from you:

• 90% Attendance rate, as well as being on time (early).
  • Excellent communication skills.
  • Survivability and understanding of mechanics while excelling at your role.
    Many players struggle to do one - we are looking for both.
  • Ability to introspect regarding your play in order to be constantly improving.
  • Willingness to integrate yourself in our community, as you are comfortable.

If we sound like a good fit, let us know! Apply via Guilds of WoW, then reply here, or send us a tell on BNET/Discord. Or you can go old school and send in-game mail to Khavá, Kalanee, or Foxicopter! Thanks for checking us out and we hope to see you in gchat soon. :smiley_cat:

:eyes: Battlenet / Discord Contacts :eyes:

Khavá - Ezmaya#1410 / sovereign#6676
Kalanee - Kalanii#1116 / Kalanii#9911
Foxicopter - Foxeye#1617 / Foxicopter#9801

Hey there! Hope it’s going good for you so far. If you’re still looking for a guild, my guild just recently made a second evening team on the weekends and we’re looking to fill out a couple of core spots with RDPS and 1 healer. There’s one potential tank slot open depending on the applicant. We’ve been filling in empty spots with geared alts from our weekday team to knock down 5/12M so far and we plan on going all the way again and through Shadowlands with both teams! Our contact info can be found at the bottom of our forum here: Delete please

Wooley,

-Nine Lives- Horde - Kil’jaeden 4/12 Mythic

Since you took the initiative to be straightforward Ill give you the same courtesy.

Our Trial period is 1 Night on a few heroic bosses and possibly our mythic clear bosses, ( All depending on how you preform.)

We raid:
Friday/Saturday 8:30 - 12:30 Pm EST

The guild is new, about 2 months old and we have cleared 4/12 Mythic will progression on HIvemind. We have a mythic plus scene will some who are over 2k io and want to push more.

B-net - Shrader#1659

Hello, we are in need of a hunter on our core spot (not bench) which is obviously something we are both looking for. Here’s our info, hope to hear from you!

Divine Minds is a 4/12M guild on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team, looking for DPS and healers with strong numbers and a priority for mechanics.

Our current progression boss is Hivemind with our best pull being 22%.

We raid on Wednesday and Friday from 6-10 server time/CST.

Our priorities for classes are a WW Monk, Ret Paladin, Ele/Enh Shaman, and Feral/Balance Druid; all exceptional players will be considered regardless of spec.

Our goal is to continue progressing as far as we can into this raid tier and get ready to do the same in Shadowlands!

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 2000 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBGs team and several multiglads that love to run arenas.

If a guild like this interests you, please add me at Defusionz#1271.

Hello Wooley
Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for raiders looking to get CE. We are a MORNING raiding guild. We currently have two raid teams, main raid team that is 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST. Our second raid team raids Mondays 5/12M 8AM-11AM.

If this interests you let me know,

Withoutt#8803 -Discord
Without#1930- Bnet

Hi Wooley,

In The Process we do not recruit “bench” raiders, substitutes, or casual raiders, and we do not do so because frankly, we find them unreliable. We recruit to a roster of 25 players and everyone on that roster, apart from the tanks and raid leader, gets rotated on a per-week, per-role basis. We have 25 players so that we can handle the attendance boss, not so we can class stack or maintain backups.

I will note that our level of guild activity is a little bit low in the pre-expansion lul, but you’ll see plenty of guild activity once this expansion hits.

The biggest thing for us is fostering a positive and productive raid culture that leads to long-term success. For the details, check out our guild spam I’ve linked below. You can also watch the linked videos in there to get an idea of what it feels like during a progression pull and during a farm pull. If you like what you see, drop us an application (linked in the guild spam).

CriticalMass is a mythic progression focused Horde guild on the US Illidan server that raids Tuesday and Thursday nights from 8-11 PM server time (US central time). We are a mature, positive guild that fosters a friendly and inclusive atmosphere for all players. We have a lot of fun as a guild but our raiders take progression seriously and come ready to perform on progression nights. Raiders are expected to come prepared with gems, enchants and potions, however we do provide flasks, vantus runes and guild repairs. If you are interested in joining a two night a week raiding guild that takes progression seriously, please read on for more details and give one of us a shout in game.

**Progression: Mythic Ny’alotha 11/12

Raid Times:
Tuesdays | Mythic/Heroic | 8pm - 11pm CST
Thursdays | Mythic/Heroic | 8pm - 11pm CST

Recruitment Needs:

Excellent ranged DPS and a Mythic N’Zoth ready. Priest/Paladin/Druid healer with similar progression.

Also recruiting players interested in Shadowlands raiding.

Please contact Deerax#11348 or Lightrath#1712 for more information. Thank you!

Confusion is a Horde guild located on Illidan looking build up a roster, kill Nzoth, and go into Shadowlands with a solid roster. We are a semi-hardcore progression guild that is committed to completing as much mythic content as possible. We encourage a friendly community who are typically on grinding content and running mythic pluses. We have a Cutting Edge core, and we are always looking to improve our roster. We have high hopes and chances to get CE!

Raid Days :
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
Raid Times: (9 hours weekly)
9:00PM PST to 12:00AM PST
10:00PM MST to 01:00AM MST
11:00PM CST to 02:00AM CST
12:00AM EST to 03:00AM EST

Progression :
0/12M - Most likely, when we do have enough members to raid, we will skip to Carapace, and kill Nzoth
(Our core is made up of Cutting Edge players)

APPLY HERE:
forms .gle/6tsJFdQvESkuz2zZ6 (REMOVE THE SPACE).

For any questions please contact on Battlenet:
Zenine#11353 or Tanar#1441

ADD ME ON DISCORD FOR A FASTER RESPONSE: Zenowen#5719