477 BM Hunter LF Mythic Guild

I am a former cutting edge/top 10 US raider who is looking to get back into mythic raiding for the remainder of BFA and into SL. I raided every tier from TBC to early WoD. I do my research and am always prepared for fights and know my class. I havent raided this xpac so no logs to give, but I can contribute to any guild in mythic.

I am looking for a guild that will push mythic progression and will also push keys on off days. Looking for 2-3 days a week between 7 and 11 EST.

If interested post here or my battletag is Baww#1131.

Titan Werks 5/12 M NYA is recruiting for our CE push. If you are interested you can check out our other forum posts or contact us directly on Discord at:

Aangel- Aangelhawk#5667
Vixx- Vixx#9601

Baww,
We a spot for you here. lets talk. My spam is below … BT sent. Thanks Pain.

Raiders, Mythic + peeps,
We are 10/12M and looking to keep pushing. We are, and will be AOTC and CE every tier. We like to run a lot of M+ as well. Sundays are our “Funday” or sale day for heroic 8-10pm server.

Raid days:
Tues / Wed 8-11:30 pm server (est)

Progression: (2/25/2020 First raid)
12/12N
12/12H
10/12M

Current Build:
Tanks: 2/2
Healers: 3/4
Melee: 7/7
Ranged: 7/7

Needs: (As of 6/17/2020)
Tanks: 0
Healers: 1
Melee: 0
Ranged: 0

If you have good logs hit us up. Even though full we like competition. Bring it !

Thanks,
Pain
GM: Painreaper#1101

Hey there I sent you a btag! We are looking for more ranged dps to fill our roster to full send into Shadowlands.

Our guild transferred onto Area 52 horde and now looking for dedicated and progression minded players to join our mythic roster! In the 3 weeks that we have raided we achieved 12/12N and 12/12H and got 2/12M the first night we stepped in mythic. We are currently 3/12M the second night and seek to progress more and we need you!

We are using BfA as preparation for Shadowlands. We raid on a relaxed 9 hour weekly schedule T/W/Thu 8-11 PM EST. Our raids are led by a former US Top 50 raider, our environment are relaxed and humorous but serious when we try to get these bosses down. We also run high M+ keys off raid and pvp nights on Fridays.

I am interested in talking to you. We can also schedule a trial as well! You can reach me on bnet at Kae#11715 or at discord Kae#4869 (case sensitive). Look forward to talking to you!

Guild: Without End
Raid days: Tues Thurs 8-11 CST
Progression: 11/12m (N’) CE Guild
Avg. Age: 30s
Need: Healer and Ranged DPS

More info: [H] Area 52 <Overcomplicated> - 6hr/wk - 5/11M - LF DPS