477 aff 473destro lock lf mythic prog guild with a core spot available

im 5/12m have cleared xanesh on other range class can provide logs as well as make any days aside from sunday aonly looking for non toxic atmosphere

Bare bones- 5/12M tues/thurs 7-10 CT Smokey#1196

still looking
bump

Hey Kinettik,

I am GM over at The Bench and I was wondering if you would be interested in chatting a bit about joining our guild. Although we are NOT a Mythic progression, we have a chill environment of strong players and a have a good time while killing content.

Please add me at bruneski#1367 and I look forward to speaking with you. In the meantime, check out our post here

Hey there. If you’re interested in weekend raiding, Split is a Horde, late night, weekend raiding guild on Mal’Ganis

Raid time: Fri-Sat 10:00 pm - 1:00 am EST

Our leadership is 12/12 mythic Ny’alotha. Our core has been cutting edge raiding since WotLK with multiple realm firsts and mythic tiers completed. As we’ve gotten older as a community, our availability towards WoW has diminished to a 2 day, weekend schedule.

We’re being selective with our recruiting process. If interested, please reach out to me on Discord we’ll chat to see if this could be a mutual fit:

Discord: Elms#2120
Bnet: Elms#1515

Good luck in your search.

Heir is a newly formed competitive raiding guild led by experienced and accomplished Cutting Edge players looking to assemble a top tier group of players who are dedicated and skilled enough to push Cutting Edge at an efficient pace.

Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 9pm EST to 12am EST with an optional heroic/sale run on Sunday at 9PM EST

About us:
We are looking to form a close group of friends who enjoy progressing at a competitive rate, but outside of raid know how to take (and tell) a joke and enjoy each other’s company. We want players who are active and enjoy playing outside of raid. We strive to form strong relationships with each of our guild members to ensure that each member feels welcome and an integral part of the team and family.

Our goals:
Our goal is to have a community and a team with long lasting consistency able to provide Cutting Edge in a timely manner for all of our core members. We want to form a long term family rather than a short term grab and go. With that goal in mind, it is important that all of our members remain motivated and willing to work as a team as the expansion moves forward.
As the guild’s leaders, we hope to acknowledge and resolve any concerns in a timely manner in order to prevent hindering progression (i.e., roster issues, complacency, drama, etc). We are welcoming and open to concerns guildies may have and are willing to discuss in order to reach a resolution. Our main goal is to progress, but maintaining good relationships with our guild members is our highest priority.

Our expections for players looking to join:
-In-depth knowledge in all specs you will be playing in a mythic raid setting.
-Keeping up to date on class/spec/stat priority/BiS changes
-A positive mindset even during hard prog fights. Absolutely no toxicity will be tolerated.
-Competitive and motivated to succeed as a team, not an individual.
-Able to make all raid times or post in the attendance channel well before raid.
-Respectful and generally a good person.
-Open to constructive criticism and advice from other guild members.

Contact info:
Btag - cjsu#1139
Btag - Pirouette#11682