476 Resto Druid Looking For Mythic Guild

Hello! I am a 476 Resto Druid who is currently 6/12 Mythic Nyalotha. I would prefer to stay Alliance side, but am open to potentially going horde as well.

I am looking for a new guild because I want a main healing spot on a roster as at the moment I am not getting to heal mythic at all. I do not mind going off-spec DPS when necessary (I have a boomkin set), but DPS’ing all bosses is not something I am interested in.

I have many years of Mythic Raiding Experience, although it has been quite spread out. I have also recently come back from a break. My progression for tiers I mythic raided is as follows. I have AoTC for all tiers since I started playing the game in WoD, with the exception of Eternal Palace, as I was taking a break from the game at the time.

6/12M Ny’alotha (BfA)
3/9M Battle for Dazar’Alor (BfA)
4/7M Emerald Nightmare (Legion)
12/13M Hellfire Citadel (WoD)

Feel Free to respond here or message me on Bnet or Discord.
Bnet: Kynariel#1872
Discord: Kynariel#0363

Hi Gerottne! I know we’re Horde, but figured I’d shoot my shot hahah. We’re looking for a RDruid to round out our heal team as someone who would heal during main progression and then off-DPS and swap around on farm. If that sounds interesting to you, I’m dropping our link with times. Feel free to hit me up.

[A] [US] Proudmoore - 11/12M LF DPS & a healer for Shadowlands!

Our guild is built on a community of hungry players who want to push CE every tier while having a fun time as a team. The officer staff takes pride in our light & fun atmosphere; we are a group of chill & fun individuals, but still focus on progression as our number 1 priority.

BFA progression:
11/12 M Nyalotha

DPS Needed
Boomkin
Hunter
Death Knight

Healers
Druid
Shaman

*Any STRONG candidates may apply regardless of class. You MUST provide logs to us via our app for any consideration!

What we can offer you: a fun but serious and progression oriented raiding environment. On farm bosses we like to have fun, but when time comes for progression, we clear comms and focus up. We absolutely do not tolerate any racism/sexism/homophobia/etc in our community and will result in an immediate kick. If you play for parses, bring others down, and/or are elitest, this is not the guild for you. Our goal is to build a fun community with lasting friendships, so we are planning on doing guild events such as 1v1 tournaments, transmog contests, m+ competitions, and more!

Main raid: Tues/Wed 10pm-1am EST/ 7pm-10pm PST (server)
Temporary 3rd Night: TBD*
During initial prog/end prog we will be adding a temporary 3rd day to the raid schedule to help clear AOTC/CE quickly!

As part of our commitment to building a community, every member will be screened via a discord interview to make sure they are a good fit for our team. Be sure to have a working mic!

Please fill out this form and let us know if you are interested and we will get back to you!

hXttps://forms.gle/cKfUQuWvnhyfPiff9

**Remove the “X” within the “https:” to access the google doc or the link won’t work!

BTag: Cyd#1968
Nyrro#11352

We should have a quick chat.