475 Mage LF weekday 12/12 Exp Great References

Geared and experienced mage looking for a weekday raiding guild. I was trialing for Crisp before everything went down. I have been playing since Vanilla.

Great listener, can always be the one to count on to do mechanics while competing at a top level.

Vendixon#11428

Whenever you decide to come to Horde you can join us if you want :slight_smile: <Gruuls Gone Wild> <H> 10/12M - Wed/Thur/Mon - 8/11pm EST

What happened with crisp?

[A] Delirium :: 11/12M Nya :: US-Proudmoore
LF Tank, Ranged DPS
Wed, Sun 9PM-12AM EST (6PM-9PM PST) 6h/wk

Hey Vendixon! We are a chill raid team that is looking to add one or two players to our group for mythic raid content. We run a relatively small guild of skilled players who enjoy a positive, efficient environment for raids and M+. Good luck in your guild search!

Check out our recruitment post to learn more!

[A][Proudmoore]<Delirium> 12/12M NYA LF RANGED DPS

Bnet - Neph#11581 ; Discord – Neph#9821

Hey!

Not gonna leave a huge chunk of spam - just the initial info below.

I think you’d be a good fit and I’d love to have a personal conversation with you about your plans for the rest of this expansion / SL and see if we are a good fit for each other.

Guild - Average Effort

10/12M Leadership
Good bit of top 100 US players.
5/12M in our first night into mythic
Tues-Thurs nights 8-11 Est
Big Goals for SL

Proxyhatch#8274 on discord.

Confusion is a Horde guild located on Illidan looking build up a roster, kill Nzoth, and go into Shadowlands with a solid roster. We are a semi-hardcore progression guild that is committed to completing as much mythic content as possible. We encourage a friendly community who are typically on grinding content and running mythic pluses. We have a Cutting Edge core, and we are always looking to improve our roster. We have high hopes and chances to get CE!

Raid Days :
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
Raid Times: (9 hours weekly)
9:00PM PST to 12:00AM PST
10:00PM MST to 01:00AM MST
11:00PM CST to 02:00AM CST
12:00AM EST to 03:00AM EST

Progression :
0/12M - Most likely, when we do have enough members to raid, we will skip to Carapace, and kill Nzoth
(Our core is made up of Cutting Edge players)

APPLY HERE:
forms .gle/6tsJFdQvESkuz2zZ6 (REMOVE THE SPACE)!

For any questions please contact on Battlenet:
Zenine#11353 or Tanar#1441

ADD ME ON DISCORD FOR A FASTER RESPONSE: Zenowen#5719

Hey there!
We are currently recruiting for 2 R DPS spots, open immediately.

< Voltage > is a 2-Day (6 Hours/Week!) semi-hardcore raiding guild on Arthas Horde. We currently 12/12M , raiding only 6 hours a week. Our goal is to push Cutting Edge each tier on a limited schedule.

[Schedule] - All Times are Eastern Standard Time

Monday - 8:30pm to 11:30pm
Wednesday - 8:30pm to 11:30pm
Tuesday - Optional Raid Night (Heroic)

[Requirements]

At least AOTC, with Mythic experience from the current tier. (With Logs)
Complete at least a +15 mythic dungeon each weekly.
Be able to make Monday and Wednesday raid times. (90%+ Attendance)
Be able to use Discord and a mic during raid nights.

If you’re interested in applying, please add me to ask any questions, and I will send you a link for our application
Cyberz#11856 on bnet, or Cyberz#0339 on discord.

We are looking for long term players who put the team first, and who understand that the guild is a group of individuals working towards a common goal :slight_smile: