[475 Blood DK] Looking for guild

Hello all,

I am coming back from a break from wow and currently looking for a Mythic raiding guild for Ny’alotha and into Shadow Lands

Raid Times preferred are Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday nights around the times of 8PM EST to 1AM EST

Alliance only currently

Spec 475 Blood Death knight with off spec unholy

Current expansion Experience

8/8M CE Uldir

Battle of Dazar’alar 5/9M
During BoD i took my break

4/12M Ny’alotha

If you would like my full history of raiding experience feel free to contact me.

Brief about me, I am a level headed person who learns quickly and take constructive criticism very well, and communicative, can be fun but serious when needed, i do my research on a daily basis to ensure i am always learning about said class.

If needed anymore information from me, feel free to contact me

Thank you.

My Battle.net is Pyxil#1950

Welcome to The Sentinels [H] -

Guild Name: The Sentinels

:pushpin: About Us:

We are a brand new guild looking to grow immensely. We want to provide a laid back, all raiding and social environment for new and top-end players that enjoy min/maxing their characters, or casual players looking to socialize, and stay extra laid back. We offer many events for casual & raiders weekly. Built as a family, we believe in quality over quantity.

Elitist attitudes are not welcome here. Although we strive towards completing the hardest content in the game, we want everyone to have fun progressing together at the same time.

:boom: What We Are Looking For:

New, Experienced, Raiders, Casual players. You do not need any previous raid, mythic, or any experience to join this guild. It is a fresh opportunity for everyone involved. All we ask is you have decent corruption and know how to play your class inside and out. As far as completing dungeons, quests and raid bosses, we will help you do that, so long as you are able to listen and learn. We expect everyone to be treated equal and fair, we wish to keep a welcoming guild for all new and experienced players!

All raiders are required to keep their raiding characters competitive. By joining our guild as a core raider, you agree to maintain your characters gear and come prepared with consumables for your class and spec to raid. Be reminded that, we are all allowed to still be learning the game, or make mistakes. We are here to have some fun as a guild but, we must keep a serious attitude for Raiders.

Simply put, the goal of every tier will be CE. We take extreme pride in achieve CE in every raid. So that is something you can always look forward to. We also offer casual, social aspects of the game throughout our guild. We do not discriminate against anyone

Outside of Raid Days/Nights, we will be organizing regular old school raid events and achievement runs, Dungeons runs, questing, pvp battles and learner raids for all new members not currently scheduled. As well as those sweet weekly events and giveaways.

:fire: Schedule:

Raid times / days: Tues / Friday 7:00pm EST to 12:00 pm EST
Optional day: Saturday 8:00pm EST to 11:30 pm EST (this day will ONLY be used for close kills and if EVERYONE agrees to do it)

:star: Recruitment:

Officers High Priority
Healer High Priority
DPS High Priority
Tank High Priority

We accept all classes and specs, especially casual and social players!

We do not require a minimum item-level or cloak level.
We can help gear any character to get them mythic ready within a week.

:chart_with_upwards_trend: Progressions:

As previously mentioned, we did just move over here. So while we technically have 0 progression, we are always open to learning and building from the ground up!

:zap: Contact Us:

BattleTag: Scyther#11224
Discord: discord.gg/cpsyQUt

We are looking to expand to new and experienced players, as we are always looking to learn new tactics, raids even as a GM! We are slowly building up a guild. If you are a long-time player, maybe the Officer rank, or higher (if you are in Discord) would fit right with you!

Let me know, if you are interested.

Online now

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can message me in game with any questions Grimmy#1990

heres our recruitment post: [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN - #349 by Eskey-area-52

Good night all!

Still looking!

Online right now

Hello Aetherstone

Our Monday team could use you!

Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for raiders looking to get CE. We are a MORNING raiding guild. We currently have two raid teams, main raid team that is 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST. Our second raid team raids Mondays 6/12M 8AM-11AM.

If this interests you let me know,

Withoutt#8803 -Discord
Without#1930- Bnet

Hello Aetherstone

Server: Zul’Jin Faction: Horde

We are currently looking for dedicated players to join our raiding guild/team. Our guild has members that have been together for over 7 years and our goal is to build a community within the guild where our members can feel at home and have those friendships. We are a group of people that enjoy playing the game with each other and focus on the current raiding content. We have a laid-back raid environment while also making sure we are focusing on taking down bosses. We also enjoy pushing mythic+ keys and want to include everyone that comes into our guild, regardless of what the content is.

Our current plan is to get everyone their AoTC, most of us have our AoTC achievement but there are a few returning raiders that do not. We plan on being a Heroic / Mythic raiding guild with the understanding that not everyone will want to move on to Mythic raiding and that’s okay we want you to play YOUR game in this guild.

Raid Times are set for Tuesday and Thursday ( 12/12 H , 5 /12 M )
-7:30 PM - 10:30 PM PST
-9:30 PM - 12:30 AM CST
-10:30 PM - 1:30 AM EST

Recruitment:

• Currently looking for raiders Ready for Mythic raiding 465+, 15 cloak, rank 3 essence ) for our Core Mythic Team.
  • All players are welcome, whether experienced or just willing to learn and push their character.
  • We are also asking for the more casual raider or player that might not have the time to devote to a raid team but would like to step in if needed and get a few bosses down and see the raiding content. We welcome the mythic + raider that enjoys that part of the game , we run two teams right now but we can do more. PvP as well and why not lets throw it all in, we need you PvP players as much as we need the PvE players.

If you are interested in our guild please contact us either by Btag or Discord

BTag
-GhostToast#11626
-RavenSoul#11849

Discord
-PooBear#0706

We look forward to talking

Bigly Pumps [A] is a guild of players looking to form a tight-knit Mythic raid group that enjoys Mythic+, PVP, and leveling alts together as well as progressing towards AoTC / CE in the current tier content and upcoming expansion. A handful of us have recently rejoined retail after trying out Classic and realizing that what we really missed most out of the game was not the content from years ago but the team we had built. Many of us have stayed friends for over 10 years and we plan to add more cool people to our ranks in the weeks and months to come.

A little background on us:

A few of the core members have been raiding together since the original Vanilla wow days. Progressing as a unit through most tier contents has been a big focus of our friend group. We have not only cleared all content that we have ever faced, but in Wrath we produced and maintained a top 50 US guild on Stormreaver. We plan to continue this trend of efficient raiding yet not too bleeding edge that we can’t enjoy the content.

As I said before, we are looking to add like-minded players that we can form a tight bond with as we progress through the tail end of BFA and on into Shadowlands. The goals we set will reflect the desires of the recruits and players we bring in. We plan to keep the numbers smaller than most guilds all while making a name for ourselves on one of the largest servers in the US for Alliance.

What are we looking for?
**-**We are currently looking for players with a positive yet competitive mindset
**-**We gravitate to players who have a good sense of humor and thick skin but that can focus when the time is right to buckle down (aka progression)
**-**Good attitude and mutual respect towards fellow guild members

Our Raid Schedule is as follows:
MYTHIC - Tuesdays and Thursdays 8:30-11:30 PM EST
HEROIC Clear Saturday 8:00 PM -12:00 AM EST (Optional)

Current Progress: 7/12 M Ny’alotha

Currently Progressing on Ra-Den

We are currently recruiting the following classes:
DPS:
WARLOCK - High Need
Fire Mage
Hunter

TANK: HIGH NEED
Blood DK or Brewmaster Monk

HEALS:
Resto Druid or H Pally

Feel free to add our GM, Burnsey, on Bnet if this style of guild suits your interest: Burnsey#1181