475 AOTC Destro Lock LF weekend mythic guild

LF guild that raids on fri/sat/sun pref late at night. 2.3k io (all pug), 2.2k pvp as well, was gonna wait to raid until my school semester was over but with coronavirus school shut down and everything is online so im home alot more, anyways im interested in mythic raiding nyalotha thanks

slimrider#1994

Color Blind - 7/12M Ny’alotha, 7/8M Eternal Palace, 9/9M BoD (8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community < Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• Color Blind - 7/12M Ny’alotha (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438
  • Insomnia - 3/12M Ny’alotha (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - trohe#1927
  • Clockwise - 11/12H Ny’alotha (8pm - 11am CST, Su) - oneg#11294
  • Loud Noises! - 5/12M Ny’alotha (9pm - 12am CST, Su/M) - falsify#1356
  • Barely Heroic - 12/12H Ny’alotha (10:30pm - 1:30am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

Hey Slim,

I saw you say preferred Fri/Sat/Sun, but would you consider a weekday raiding guild? We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8-11pm EST with the occasional optional raid on Sundays. We’re currently 7/12M and looking for a Warlock to round out our squad. If you’re interested, add me on battle net and we can chat further. @Varyk#11880.

Take care!

i’d consider weekdays but it would have to be later at night like 10pm EST or later start time…my hours during weekdays are kinda weird with school and working part-time…sorry

Hey Slim,

We raid earlier than you’d like, but only 1 night/week. If that jives with your school and work, then take a look at our info and drop us an application if we seem like a fit! We are 5/12 M and looking to add a lock to our core. Outside of raiding we have a great environment, with lots of groups (m+, raids, pvp, visions, etc.) going daily.

HI Slimrider,

Pandamonium is a weekend raiding guild that’s looking for ranged dps. We would hope you’d be willing to stay on into Shadowlands and be a part of the raid team there, too. If you’d be interested, here’s the spam:

Hello there! [H] Returning mythic weekend guild lfm

Hey slimrider, I know your looking for late night but if your able/ willing to raid Saturday and Sunday mornings from 10 am to 2 pm CST I’d love to talk to you my btag is wawa#1628

Hello, we are recruiting but we’re rather late or early morning for you if you’re in the EST time zone:

How Long On Brez | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Friday and Saturday, 11:00pm-1:30am PST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922 (Officer) [ Discord preferred: kvncnh#9847 ]

Hello slimrider#1994

Evolution
Spirestone-US
Current Progression:
Ny’alotha: 12/12 H 8/12 M
Raid Times:
Friday/Saturday: 9:00 PM - 12:30 AM Eastern
How to join:
Please fill out our small questionnaire &
join our discord, then post in #recruitment letting us know!

Questionnaire:
forms.gle/1sCz2ADLe68dKbpF7
Discord:
discord.gg/by7CyeQ

For questions or information please send to:
Battletags:
Zobah#1284
Viper#1339
Totalo11709