475 7/12m dh lf raid team!

Server: Hyjal
Name: Lunaras
Spec: Havoc
Looking for a raid team that needs a dps slot filled to finish up mythic raid teir before SL drops. Possibly even server transferring a toon and joining guild for SL if i enjoy the environment. Hmu and i can send Logs, IO, Armory, ETC. Thank you!

DISCORD-Stillnolife#1040

Hello Lunaras

Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for raiders looking to get CE. We are a MORNING raiding guild. We currently have two raid teams, main raid team that is 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST. Our second raid team raids Mondays 6/12M 8AM-11AM.

If this interests you let me know,

Withoutt#8803 -Discord
Without#1930- Bnet

Hey there, if you are open to Alliance on another server, we are in need of a second DH for Mythic N’zoth prog. If you like what you read below, I’d love to chat more with you.
Symbiosis is an Alliance guild on Sen’jin/Quel’dorei looking to improve our roster for the Ny’alotha raid team. Our current progress is 11/12M. We are a super friendly inclusive raiding team that also plays games outside of WoW together! We have a fairly large group of people who like to run mythic+ dungeons daily (not just a dedicated team) and anyone wanting to do them is included. We take bosses seriously, but we still have fun on trash! We make constructive comments, not discouraging remarks to individuals during raid. We strive to help everyone improve all the time.

Raid nights are Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST (8-11 EST, 5-8 PST).

We use Discord for raid communications.
We use RCLootCouncil to distribute any gear that is tradeable from the raids.

We are currently looking for:
High need of a Warlock and DH
Always looking for great ranged and melee dps

If you have any questions or would like to apply, please contact me at Cyndreya#1336 (btag), Cyndreya#5147 (discord)

Greetings Lunaras,

We are looking for a DH specifically for one additional immunity as we start progression on Raden this week. Please reachout to Ahili or myself with logs if you are interested.

Steel Dragon: 7/12M 12/12H - Area52

Recruitment Needs:

• 1-2 Ranged DPS
  • Holy Pally
  • 1 DH or Rogue DPS

Raid Schedule

• Tuesday ( 7-10PM EST )
  • Thursday ( 7-10PM EST )

Optional: Normal and alt runs sometimes on Friday/Saturday night.

Goals/History:
Our team is currently recruiting for a strong core for Shadowlands. We are a semi-hardcore guild on a casual 2 night per week schedule, motivated to achieve AOTC in a timely manner and push as far as possible into mythic in the time provided. Some of our core group has been together since Wrath and as we just moved to Horde for Shadowlands we have spots to fill. We strive to make sure all of our members are up to par on fights and their classes so no issues occur and hold back progression. Currently looking to expand our roster to 25-30 for heroic to insure a solid competitive roster for mythic progression.

Our Expectations:

• High attendance (90%+)
  • Knowledge of your class, spec, and role
  • Prepared for raid every night Flask/Pots/Food/ Vantus Ruins( If Needed)
  • 475 ilvl / 85 minimum neck with rank 3 essences

Feast/Cauldron will be provided as we further progress. All are expected to come prepared.

10 minute break will happen halfway through raid at a good stopping point.

• Be prepared to continuously keep pulling throughout the night (No AFK except during break or officer log checks will be tolerated as our time per week is limited).

Contacts:

• Recruiter: Ahili - SwagaSaurus#1389 , Discord - Md873#3358
  • RL: Alarus - Alarus#1329 , Discord - Alarus#1818