474 Fire Mage 12/12 H 2/12 M Exp LFG

474 fire mage looking for guild for heroic/mythic NYA. 12/12 H 2/12 M experience. I can raid any days Sun-Thurs, any times from 6p-11p EST.

My times are HARD SET, so please do not inquire if they do not fall in those times. I have a rough work schedule. I cannot start sooner, I CANNOT GO LATER. Thanks :slight_smile:

I am a returning player who has played since TBC. I have been maining priest for 12 years, decided to start a mage for something new. I aim to play mage for SL as well. Looking for a home to raid with, not looking to hop around. I have raided seriously in the past and am not opposed to returning to that.

Any serious inquires please post below including your Bnet and I will get with you! Thanks!

Howdy! Check out our post linked below. If you are interested, we would love to chat!

Guild: Dominion
Area 52 – Horde
11/12 Mythic

Dominion is a progression focused guild that realizes real life happens. We’re not seeking server firsts, but we do want to clear the top tier of content.

Founded in Vanilla on Altar of Storms, we transferred to Stormrage in 2012 as the server population started to decline. On AoS we were consistently making server seconds and we hovered around the top 10-20 guilds on Stormrage consistently. With the Alliance raiding population dwindling, we transferred to Area 52 in 2019 with the expectation of continuing our long standing success.

In short, if you’re looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First races, Dominion might be the place for you.

Recruiting
We are recruiting all Exceptional DPS and healers.

Guild Progress
h ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Dominion
h ttps://raider.io/guilds/us/area-52/Dominion

Raid Times
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8-11PM EST
Optional Heroic Saturday 8-11PM EST

How to Apply
Please fill out an application at h ttps://forms.gle/yQJL9s8R8Vcv3F2s7
Visit our Discord for more information at h ttps://discord.gg/CJNKuXS
Feel free to contact any officer in game with questions; Sarisia (Solarshadow#1696), Aureliee (Aurelie#11489), or Kobrakaix(Kobrakai#1378)

bumping, still looking for guilds that raid within these times!

Xavvo–Nocturnal Sun runs within your raid time. We understand that raid windows exist and can not be extended. We raid Monday and Wednesday night 7:30-10:30 EST. We are on Area 52 Horde. Currently 5/12M. You can reach me on discord the easiest. Holi/Brat#8358. Send a friend request if you want to discuss further. Good luck in your search.

Hi xavvo,
We are currently looking for a mage for progression.
I would love to have a chat, hope to hear from you soon!

Tawny Wind Rider Gang (6/12M; 12/12H) is looking for guildies. Accepting casual players any level, raiders, and M+ recruits. Come join us for the end of the expansion as we prepare for Shadowlands!

We are focused on AOTC each tier and then pushing Mythic. Raids are Tues/Thurs 8-11p Eastern. We also do M+ as a guild on Mondays.

Doctersauce#1397 - Me
DigitalHype#1353
Desoto#1353

US H Mal’ganis 5/12M formed group in early June looking for solid RDPS to round off roster and go strong into SL. Tuesday/Thursday 8-11p EST
Btag: Smokey#1196

Hey! I’d love to chat with you and see if you are a good fit with us. Our guild is currently 6/12M with a 10/12M raid leader. We are on Zul’jin. We raid Tue/Wed from 8pm EST until 11pm EST.

If you’d be interested in chatting, hit me up on B.net (Krystalline#1901) or Discord (Krystalline#8213). Good luck in your search!

Hello Xavvo

Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for raiders looking to get CE. We are a MORNING raiding guild. We currently have two raid teams, main raid team that is 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST. Our second raid team raids Mondays 6/12M 8AM-11AM.

If this interests you let me know,

Withoutt#8803 -Discord
Without#1930- Bnet

Hi Xavvo,

We’re looking for players with some prior mythic experience who want a somewhat casual raid schedule while utilizing some of the best-practices you see in more serious environments. We raid right in the middle of the raid times you’re looking for (7-10pm EST Mon, Wed, Thurs). Based on your post, it’s not clear exactly what level of raiding you’re looking to get back into, but I’m going to proceed under the assumption that not competing for ranks isn’t deal-breaking.

We raid a fairly casual schedule and try to take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have a guide posted for Hungering Destroyer in Castle Nathria (1 of the 4 bosses tested last week)

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, give us a look and drop us an app if you like what you see, or add me at Klik#1399 on bnet.

A][US][Sargeras] < Abstract >

Hey! Thanks for checking us out!

About Us

We’ve been raiding for years, but really started being serious when we founded Abstract in November of 2019. Since then, we’ve welcomed an impressive group of talented and dedicated raiders and are focusing on becoming a Cutting Edge guild. We’re mainly a raiding guild, with a passion for pushing keys.

Raid Times

Mythic Raid; Wednesdays and Thursdays at 6:30pm to 9:30pm CST(server time)

Progression

9/12 Mythic Ny’alotha

12/12 Heroic Ny’alotha

Recruitment

For our Ny’alotha raid comp, we’re in need of RDPS. Priority classes are currently Fire Mages, Destro Locks, and Hunters. As we’re going for Mythic progression, we are looking for players that will enjoy their time raiding, while also paying attention, and playing to their best. We want to create a solid group of 20+ people where we can swap players in and out as needed. We want to finish out this tier with CE and hit the ground running going into Shadowlands!

Voice: Discord

Contact

Discord: Hobbsey#1034

Battle.net: Hobbsey#1249