474 Destruction Warlock

(11/12 M) [H - Mal’ganis] is currently recruiting for our Mythic Progression Team. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 8-11 est. We have multiple officers and members with past CE experience. Our current roster has re-cleared to Carapace in 5 raid nights with 13 new members. If you’re interested in getting Cutting Edge in a friendly, but serious environment, we’d love to have you join! We also are accepting social members for m+ and pvp.

Currently, we are heavily looking to recruit the following roles: Because of N’zoth’s requirements we prefer classes with immunities.

• Mage
  • Warlock
  • Hunter
  • Rogue
  • Ret Paladin
  • Resto Sham
  • Holy Paladin

After N’zoth is down, we will talk about Shadowlands in hopes of becoming a top 25 guild on the server for the first tier. If you feel like you can compete and down Cara and N’zoth please contact any of the officers below.

Officer - Teach - Bnet: Historyteach#1207 Discord: teach#0813
Officer - Lonarra - Bnet: Rasaleana#1986 Discord: Lon#2316
Officer - (AM) Trashly - Bnet: minionxd#11609 Discord: Trashlyy#4529

Liege is a late-night raiding guild with a stable long history. We are CE oriented and seeking exceptional players to join our roster and strengthen our team.

we value our raiders’ time, so attendance and communication are key factors. we expect our team members to post AFK/MIA and during the trial process, we ask our trials to maintain 100% attendance (within reason, life happens just let us know with notice). We also expect our players to return from breaks in a timely manner and avoid going AFK for long periods of time outside of scheduled breaks.

we are seeking candidates within the following prerequisites:
★ 470 ilvl or higher (slightly lower IF corruption is a factor)
★ neck 89+
★ 8/12M minimum
★ being capable of playing Offspecs prefered, but not required.

our schedule:
★ Friday 10 pm to 2 am EST (invites at 940-945pm EST)
★ Saturday 10 pm to 2 am EST (invites at 940-945 EST)
optional Tuesday heroic at 8 pm EST

we are priority seeking for tank role:
★ 1 brewmaster
or
★ 1 BDK

for ranged we are seeking:
★ Warlocks
★ hunters
★ mages

for healers we are seeking:
★ disc priest
★ holy pally

we are always looking for back-up raiders and casual members just looking to join a growing community.

If think you would be a good fit for our team please use our application to apply!

goo.gl/forms/X7ymyM5atH6K7pty1

We are a late-night weekend raiding guild, but we do so much more:
★ Achievement runs,
★ Mount runs,
★ Time Walking
★ Cards Against Humanity
★ Keystones
★ high keystones 18+
★ PvP.

we are always looking for back-up raiders, and casual members just looking to join a growing community.

If think you would be a good fit for our team please use our application to apply!

goo.gl/forms/X7ymyM5atH6K7pty1

We are helpful and friendly if you ever need any help feel free to ask.

Hey there Azycus!

< Battle Hardened > is looking for a couple DPS to fill out our core mythic raid group. We are 6/12M and will be headed towards Ra-den next. The guild is active, members are on all through the week and enjoy running M+ (a decent amount of people over 2.2kIO that enjoy pushing the limits as well), PVP be it Arenas or BGs, etc.

Currently we raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays on the Wyrmrest Accord server from 9-12 EST. (Server is PST so it’s 6-9 server time)

We are like a big family, close knit and enjoy hanging out and talking with each other. Would love to chat with you if you are interested! And you can tell your fire mage friend that we’d have room for them as well. :slight_smile:

Add me or our recruitment officer on btag if you’d like to chat! Valannia#1629 (mine) or Savius#1232 (Revocation-recruitment officer)

Link to forum post: [A] 10/12M < Battle Hardened > LFM PROGRESSION-READY Raiders!

Add me via btag to go over logs and such. We’re 11/12m currently and seeing p3 nzoth so a kill is a few weeks away. Get cutting edge, prep for being core in SL. We have room for both of you to trial if credentials are met. HMU Via btag @ XoFF#1884

Hey there! My name is Flame and I am the guild recruiter for a now 4/12 M progression guild. We are looking for both of these classes to join our current raiding team and in Shadowlands. Aiming for CE this tier and throughout SL!
If interested you can reach out in game at CorporalDrew#1704 or on discord at Flamasious#3723

Feel free to check us out at Predominant 10/12M after rebuild - LF 3-4 RDPS for our Mythic core - #27 by Illdruidone-illidan

Or you can reach me at Hazardous#1662

Hello, we are recruiting:

How Long On Brez | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Friday and Saturday, 11:00pm-1:30am PST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922 [ Discord preferred: kvncnh#9847 ]

Hey!

What time are you looking to raid? We raid T/Thur/Sun 8-11 PM Pacific Time! 11/12 Horde/Hyjal – called ‘Enrage Kills Only’ but on logs, we still have the old name of Excidiorum in case you want to look.

We’re looking for both warlocks AND mages to start on main roster, so hit me up on discord or battlenet if this sounds up your alley.

Discord: Rummie#1477, bnet: Rummie#1853 :slight_smile:

Hey there Azycus,

I think you might be a good fit for our Mythic Raid Team, we are a Semi-Hardcore raiding guild and raid 2 days a week.

Detoxed - Thrall-US - Horde

Raid Times/Days: Tuesday 8 -11pm EST & Thursday 8 -11pm EST

Current Progress: 10/12M Ny’alotha

We are currently reclearing for the skip to Carapace, we’d also be intrested in your mage friend if they think we’d be a good fit for them as well.

Please feel free to reach out to me if you’re intrested or if you’d like more information! :slight_smile:

Discord: Velile#4781

Battlenet: Volatile#11573

Hey Azycus

If you want to Chat about our Guild (Sacred Destiny-Doomhammer) add me to Bnet. I think our guild might be a good fit for you and your Fire Mage friend.
Bnet - Senator23#1289
Discord - Whisperos#1650

We are a group of players who have been playing together as far back as BC/Wrath. Currently recruiting more for our Mythic raid team on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Some of us also play a few other games on off nights. If this is a community you would be interested in being in, please check out our spam below and contact us!

Imminent Failure is an adult raiding guild that focuses on raiding productively with a casual schedule. That being said we are looking for players who are interested in raiding with us.

We are running a two day schedule with a Thursday farm night.
(ALL TIMES ARE CST):
Tuesday - 9:00 - 11:30
Wednesday - 9:00 - 11:30
Thursday - 9:00 - 11:30 (Optional farm night)

Please keep in mind that with we are looking for members to be able to commit to those days!

I would be happy to share further details over bnet chat. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me if you are interested in our team.

Tuatha#1661

hey there,
Divine Minds is a 4/12M guild on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team, looking for DPS and healers with strong numbers and a priority for mechanics.

Our current progression boss is Hivemind with our best pull being 30%.

We raid on Wednesday and Friday from 6-10 server time/CST.

Our priorities for classes are a WW Monk, Ret Paladin, Ele/Enh Shaman, and Feral/Balance Druid; all exceptional players will be considered regardless of spec.

Our goal is to continue progressing as far as we can into this raid tier and get ready to do the same in Shadowlands!

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 2000 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBGs team and several multiglads that love to run arenas.

If a guild like this interests you, please add me at Defusionz#1271.

Hello Azycus,

[H] Zul’jin < Two Camels in a Tiny Car > Tues / Thurs 10:30pm - 1:30 am Est
Server: Zul’Jin Faction: Horde

We are currently looking for dedicated players to join our raiding guild/team. Our guild has members that have been together for over 7 years and our goal is to build a community within the guild where our members can feel at home and have those friendships. We are a group of people that enjoy playing the game with each other and focus on the current raiding content. We have a laid-back raid environment while also making sure we are focusing on taking down bosses. We also enjoy pushing mythic+ keys and want to include everyone that comes into our guild, regardless of what the content is.

Our current plan is to get everyone their AoTC, most of us have our AoTC achievement but there are a few returning raiders that do not. We plan on being a Heroic / Mythic raiding guild with the understanding that not everyone will want to move on to Mythic raiding and that’s okay we want you to play YOUR game in this guild.

Raid Times are set for Tuesday and Thursday ( 12/12 H , 5 / 12 M )
-7:30 PM - 10:30 PM PST
-9:30 PM - 12:30 AM CST
-10:30 PM - 1:30 AM EST

Recruitment

• Currently looking for 1DPS ( Ready for Mythic raiding 465+, 15 Cloak, rank 3 Essence ) our Core Mythic Team.
  • All players are welcome, whether experienced or just willing to learn and push their character
  • We are also asking for the more casual raider or player that might not have the time to devote to a raid team but would like to step in if needed and get a few bosses down and see the raiding content. We welcome the mythic + raider that enjoys that part of the game , we run two teams right now but we can do more. PvP as well and why not lets throw it all in, we need you PvP players as much as we need the PvE players.
    If you are interested in our guild please contact us either by Btag or Discord

BTag
-GhostToast#11626
-RavenSoul#11849

Discord
-PooBear#0706

We look forward to talking

Seeing as how your original post is 14 day’s old I hope you have already found a home. However Incase you are still searching please take a look at the details below.

Hey I saw your post and thought I’d throw my hat in the ring. I’m the Gm of Nine Lives on the server Kil’Jaeden. We are currently 4/12 Mythic in the first three weeks of raiding mythic. The guild is about 2 months old and were looking for some more solid ranged DPS. Thought I offer you the opportunity to talk about if Nine Lives would be a good fit for you.

As for your Fire mage friend we would definitely consider them as well

-Raid times-
Friday 8:30pm - 12:30pm EST
Saturday 8:30pm - 12:30pm EST

Shrader#1659

<Rehab> is currently seeking RANGED DPS that meet the following requirements:

-Takes Initiative.
-Needs to have 470+ ilvl.
-Lvl 80+ neck.
-The “right” corruptions
-85+ Corruption Resistance
-Knowledge of your class.
-Consistent attendance.
-Willing to run at least one mythic+15 run per week.
-Research and sim your class.
-Knowledgeable of Progression Boss Mechanics.
-Experience with High-End Mythic Raiding.
-Above average performance.
-Working well with others.

Raid times:
Core Raid
Tuesday 8-12a EST/Server
Wednesday 8-12a EST/Server

Optional Alt/Recruitment/Farm Night:
Monday 8p-12a EST/Server

Nya’lotha:
10/12 M

CONTACT
Rhint#1453

Don’t social distance alone we can help!

If you don’t see your class and spec listed as needed but you are an exceptional player please feel free to speak with one of us any way!

Ah a Veteran. Hard to find these days. Always good to see the fabled ones of the old times return to the fold.

Read our forum post. See if you and your buddy want to have an interview with us. We have spots for you both if interested. Have a good day. If I don’t hear from you. Good luck in your search and welcome back!

HiHi Azycus,

We are looking for both a lock and a fire mage, if you and your friend are interested.

Here’s our spam to see if we would be a good fit:
< ChristianDadsOfOrgrimmar > (Lawl) - Spinebreaker-Horde - is looking for DPS players ilvl 455+ for our guild. We are currently 12/12H and 4+/12M (the + is because most of our core is 4/12 or higher, but from pugging or mixing with other guild runs). We are looking to progress as a guild within house only runs and are a solid group of players, but need some more DPS slots filled. Raids twice a week (Thurs/Sun 7PM Central until about 11PM) and Mythic+ daily.

Come join the cult. PST Zac08#8963 or ClassiGetsSassi#7777 in Discord to apply. We hope to hear from you soon!

Confusion is a Horde guild located on Illidan looking build up a roster, kill Nzoth, and go into Shadowlands with a solid roster. We are a semi-hardcore progression guild that is committed to completing as much mythic content as possible. We encourage a friendly community who are typically on grinding content and running mythic pluses. We have a Cutting Edge core, and we are always looking to improve our roster! We have high hopes and chances to get CE!

Raid Days :
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
Raid Times: (9 hours weekly)
9:00PM PST to 12:00AM PST
10:00PM MST to 01:00AM MST
11:00PM CST to 02:00AM CST
12:00AM EST to 03:00AM EST

Progression :
0/12M - Most likely, when we do have enough members to raid, we will skip to Carapace, and kill Nzoth
(Our core is made up of Cutting Edge players)

APPLY HERE:
forms .gle/6tsJFdQvESkuz2zZ6 (REMOVE THE SPACE)

For any questions please contact on Battlenet:
Zenine#11353 or Tanar#1441

ADD ME ON DISCORD FOR A FASTER RESPONSE: Zenowen#5719

Hey Azycus!

Emergence - Mal’ganis is a new raiding guild which recently came together for the back end of BfA with its sights set on Shadowlands. We have started our foray into Nyalotha in advance of Shadowlands, and after two raid nights we sit at 11/12H with our sights set on AotC as a guild, and onward to mythic kills.

Our Vision: Emerging Together

Emergence began with a clear goal in mind; build a tight knit group of raiders who enjoy themselves playing together, giving us the tools to become a competitive raiding guild, a great destination for quality raiders and individuals, and eventually achieve CE. We intend to emulate the good-old-days raiding guilds of the past; a guild in which players are not just toons slotted into a role, but rather a collection of friends who are able to enjoy themselves in and out of raid - all while killing bosses in a timely fashion.

We are building a roster of people who show respect to one another and are in it for the long haul. We are looking for individuals with a mindset of team play, enjoyment, and performance – in that order. We understand frustration during progression and mistakes; these are unavoidable parts of the game we play. This said, we expect our raiders to perform at a high level and will be maintaining a competitive roster.

Recruitment Needs: About You

We are currently recruiting DPS for our core raid team.

Ranged:

• Mage ( HIGH )
  • Hunter ( HIGH )
  • Warlock (MEDIUM)
  • Shadow Priest (MEDIUM)
  • Ele Shaman (MEDIUM)

Melee:

• Windwalker Monk (MEDIUM)
  • Enhance Shaman (MEDIUM)
  • Rogue (LOW)
  • Warrior (LOW)

If you are an experienced and geared raider looking for a new home for Shadowlands who fits the bill of our vision and needs, please apply!

If you are a returning player or otherwise behind the curve, we want to hear from you as well!

Schedule: 8-11 CST Tuesday/Wednesday/Sunday*

Sunday is a temporary progression night early in the tier, and a fun-run/night off otherwise.

Apply Now:

Please contact myself (Discord: Raz#8161, Btag: Raz#1241) or Gudds, our raid leader (Discord: Gudds#3932), or drop your info in this thread. We will add you to our discord and share our application with you from there.

Thank you! We look forward to hearing from you. Let us know if you have any questions.