474 Destruction Warlock

Hi Azycus!
is in search of an experienced lock. I’ve added our info below, if you see a potential fit, pls feel free to contact me :slight_smile: TY and GL!

<Entropi> - [H] Zul’jin

Faction: HORDE, High Population

11/12 M Ny’alotha
Raid times: Sun/Mon 9:30pm-12 EST (Temporarily adding Thurs at start of SL)
Recruiting: Warlock, raiders with high end progression backgrounds.

About Us:

“If you are interested in what you do, that keeps you going!” – Stan Lee

For a lot of us, we’ve been interested in WoW since Vanilla. And while we’ve grown older, had families, built professions and obtained degrees, we are still passionate about WoW (yes, even through BFA lol).

We’ve returned for 8.3 and Shadowlands to build new friendships, slay dragons, and conquer mythic content on a short-but-efficient schedule. Our members are mature (21+), working professionals and parents with diverse professional and management backgrounds in areas including Video game development, Comic Books, IT, Software and more. Success through teamwork, communication, analysis, and execution are our primary objectives.

Entropi was previously ranked US 86th (T16) on Zul’jin, and obtained All-Star Team US 3rd (Warcraftlogs Execution Ranking). Our raiders have core experience in various top 100 US teams.

www. wowprogress. com/guild/us/zul-jin/Entropi/rating.tier16_25

Current: www. wowprogress. com/guild/us/zul-jin/Entropi

We’re looking for exceptional, reliable, team-oriented players to grow our community and strengthen our raid team.

For more information, pls contact:

Bnet: Kaotica#1271
Discord: Kaotica (Render)#5784

Hey!

Not gonna leave a huge chunk of spam - just the initial info below.

I think you’d be a good fit and I’d love to have a personal conversation with you about your plans for the rest of this expansion / SL and see if we are a good fit for each other.

Guild - Average Effort

10/12M Leadership
5/12M in our first night into mythic
Tues-Thurs nights 8-11 Est
Need ranged!

Hit me up brother - I would love to speak with you if you get a chance

Proxyhatch#8274 on discord.

You and your fire mage friend are more than welcome to join us!!!

I am from the guild INCLUSION, we are 8/12 and are looking for a warlock badly! We are also accepting any mages to finish out the tier as well.

Both of you are welcome to come trial with us for spots on our raid team. We are looking for finish NYA strong and head into shadowlands.

Our raid times are:

(Mythic Reclear) Tuesday 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST
(Mythic) Wednesday 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST
(Mythic) Thursday 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST

We are Alliance on Proudmoore server.

If our times and server work for you please message me here, or at:
Battle Net: TheRedBaron#1644
Discord: TheRedBaron#3753

Check us out

Hello Azycus

I just went over your logs and you look like even though you only have 3/12 bosses done that you are more limited by your kill times effecting your dps than really your skill and i think you can be a solid dps when surrounded by other strong players.

Also looked into the Ipsie too and i think he is falling in a similar trap with stuff like his 5min Xanesh.

So with that being said i would love a chance to talk to you both about joining Unconventional we are currently 9/12M but will probably bet 11/12 by end of this coming week

Raid days/times
Tuesday/weds 9-12 EST
Also recently started doing Thursdays at the same time.

My battle tag is seethrowwar#2665 and my discord is Seethrowwar-illidan#8247

Please contact me if you are interested and i will get back to you within the same day and we can have a conversation about what we have to offer in more detail and i can address any concerns on your guys end.

Hey there, welcome back to the game! Hope it’s going good for you so far. If you’re still looking for a guild, my guild just recently made a second evening team on the weekends and we’re looking to fill out a couple of core spots with warlocks and mages. We’ve been filling in empty spots with geared alts from our weekday team to knock down 5/12M so far and we plan on going all the way again and through Shadowlands with both teams! Both you and your friend look good! Our contact info can be found at the bottom of our forum here: Delete please

Hey, I am interested in your Warlock and your friend mage.

We raid Friday and Saturdays from 10pm EST to 1am EST.
Currently we are 6/12 M and looking for a select few DPS to push past Ra-Den.

We are currently looking for strong RDPS, warrior or WW Monk and a healer w/ DPS off-spec.
Any and all exceptional applicants will be considered.

Also we are actively recruiting for a CE push in Shadowlands.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

My bnet is Pleb#11142 or Discord is Pleb#8512

Nocturnal Is a late HORDE night guild that has been raiding since Ulduar, is currently recruiting experienced and perspective raiders to help rebuild and fill out our roster.

Type: Semi-hardcore progression
Progression: 4/8M Uid
3/9M 9/9H 9/9N BoD
2/2N 2/2H CoS
8/8 H 3/8 M Eternal Palace
12/12 H 5/12 M Ny’alotha

Legion Raid Progression:
7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare: Mythic Cutting Edge
3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor: Ahead of the Curve
5/10 Mythic Nighthold
4/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras
9/11 Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne

At this time we are looking for Range dps

Faction: Horde
Server:<Zul’jin>
Raid Times:Times:
TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY
10:30Pm-1:30Am (PST)
11:30Pm-2:30Am (MTN)
12:30Pm- 3:30Am (CNT)
1:30Am -4:30Am (EST)

Expectations:
Be on time
Have Discord for voice communication
Have installed the required add-ons
Prepare for raids outside of raid times (repairs, food, flasks, potions etc.)
Know your class and raid mechanics outside of raid times

Add-on List:
Deadly Boss Mods
Angry Assignments
Weak auras

Please contact coltongrundy#1258

Interested in you both you can get with me at Bnet: Haz#11909 Discord: Haz#3047 or by applying here
https ://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScaJgiP3XSGeLG146F57HyiR7lJSx05AWeGOmgZh1ttIOTG4g/viewform?usp=sf_link

Feel free to check us out at <Predominant> 10/12M. Recruiting 2-3 RDPS - #2 by Milkytiddy-illidan . We are looking to fill out our roster for SL and aiming for Top 500 US Standards in SL. We do have competitive/trial spots open for 2 DPS at the moment.

[H] Autonomy - Spinebreaker
Raid times -
(Main Raid)Tues/Wed 730pm pst - 930pm pst(4hrs)
(Optional) Saturday Alt/Trial/Casual 730pm pst - 1030pm pst
Progression -
Nyloth 8/12M
EP 4/8M

We are a friendly small casual guild on a very quiet server(Spinebreaker). we bring a stress/drama free environment. No loot qqers/big egos or favoritism here.
All of our raiders have the same vision in progression we get work done within our 2 hour raid window.

We run keys/alt runs through out the week!
We enjoy pvp as well.
We run a optional Saturday Casual/Alt Heroic clear 730pm pst - 1030pm pst.

Please be able to make Tues/Wed raid times if you plan on raiding with us.
Recruiting for Tues/Wed 730pm pst - 930pm pst.

LF Drest/Illy/Cara/Nzoth.
Shadow/Disc offspec
Warlock
Fire Mage

msg me thiz #11864

(11/12 M) [H - Mal’ganis] is currently recruiting for our Mythic Progression Team. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 8-11 est. We have multiple officers and members with past CE experience. Our current roster has re-cleared to Carapace in 5 raid nights with 13 new members. If you’re interested in getting Cutting Edge in a friendly, but serious environment, we’d love to have you join! We also are accepting social members for m+ and pvp.

Currently, we are heavily looking to recruit the following roles: Because of N’zoth’s requirements we prefer classes with immunities.

• Mage
  • Warlock
  • Hunter
  • Rogue
  • Ret Paladin
  • Resto Sham
  • Holy Paladin

After N’zoth is down, we will talk about Shadowlands in hopes of becoming a top 25 guild on the server for the first tier. If you feel like you can compete and down Cara and N’zoth please contact any of the officers below.

Officer - Teach - Bnet: Historyteach#1207 Discord: teach#0813
Officer - Lonarra - Bnet: Rasaleana#1986 Discord: Lon#2316
Officer - (AM) Trashly - Bnet: minionxd#11609 Discord: Trashlyy#4529

Liege is a late-night raiding guild with a stable long history. We are CE oriented and seeking exceptional players to join our roster and strengthen our team.

we value our raiders’ time, so attendance and communication are key factors. we expect our team members to post AFK/MIA and during the trial process, we ask our trials to maintain 100% attendance (within reason, life happens just let us know with notice). We also expect our players to return from breaks in a timely manner and avoid going AFK for long periods of time outside of scheduled breaks.

we are seeking candidates within the following prerequisites:
★ 470 ilvl or higher (slightly lower IF corruption is a factor)
★ neck 89+
★ 8/12M minimum
★ being capable of playing Offspecs prefered, but not required.

our schedule:
★ Friday 10 pm to 2 am EST (invites at 940-945pm EST)
★ Saturday 10 pm to 2 am EST (invites at 940-945 EST)
optional Tuesday heroic at 8 pm EST

we are priority seeking for tank role:
★ 1 brewmaster
or
★ 1 BDK

for ranged we are seeking:
★ Warlocks
★ hunters
★ mages

for healers we are seeking:
★ disc priest
★ holy pally

we are always looking for back-up raiders and casual members just looking to join a growing community.

If think you would be a good fit for our team please use our application to apply!

goo.gl/forms/X7ymyM5atH6K7pty1

We are a late-night weekend raiding guild, but we do so much more:
★ Achievement runs,
★ Mount runs,
★ Time Walking
★ Cards Against Humanity
★ Keystones
★ high keystones 18+
★ PvP.

we are always looking for back-up raiders, and casual members just looking to join a growing community.

If think you would be a good fit for our team please use our application to apply!

goo.gl/forms/X7ymyM5atH6K7pty1

We are helpful and friendly if you ever need any help feel free to ask.

Hey there Azycus!

< Battle Hardened > is looking for a couple DPS to fill out our core mythic raid group. We are 6/12M and will be headed towards Ra-den next. The guild is active, members are on all through the week and enjoy running M+ (a decent amount of people over 2.2kIO that enjoy pushing the limits as well), PVP be it Arenas or BGs, etc.

Currently we raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays on the Wyrmrest Accord server from 9-12 EST. (Server is PST so it’s 6-9 server time)

We are like a big family, close knit and enjoy hanging out and talking with each other. Would love to chat with you if you are interested! And you can tell your fire mage friend that we’d have room for them as well. :slight_smile:

Add me or our recruitment officer on btag if you’d like to chat! Valannia#1629 (mine) or Savius#1232 (Revocation-recruitment officer)

Link to forum post: [A] 10/12M < Battle Hardened > LFM PROGRESSION-READY Raiders!

Add me via btag to go over logs and such. We’re 11/12m currently and seeing p3 nzoth so a kill is a few weeks away. Get cutting edge, prep for being core in SL. We have room for both of you to trial if credentials are met. HMU Via btag @ XoFF#1884

Hey there! My name is Flame and I am the guild recruiter for a now 4/12 M progression guild. We are looking for both of these classes to join our current raiding team and in Shadowlands. Aiming for CE this tier and throughout SL!
If interested you can reach out in game at CorporalDrew#1704 or on discord at Flamasious#3723

Feel free to check us out at Predominant 10/12M after rebuild - LF 3-4 RDPS for our Mythic core - #27 by Illdruidone-illidan

Or you can reach me at Hazardous#1662

Hello, we are recruiting:

How Long On Brez | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Friday and Saturday, 11:00pm-1:30am PST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922 [ Discord preferred: kvncnh#9847 ]

Hey!

What time are you looking to raid? We raid T/Thur/Sun 8-11 PM Pacific Time! 11/12 Horde/Hyjal – called ‘Enrage Kills Only’ but on logs, we still have the old name of Excidiorum in case you want to look.

We’re looking for both warlocks AND mages to start on main roster, so hit me up on discord or battlenet if this sounds up your alley.

Discord: Rummie#1477, bnet: Rummie#1853 :slight_smile:

Hey there Azycus,

I think you might be a good fit for our Mythic Raid Team, we are a Semi-Hardcore raiding guild and raid 2 days a week.

Detoxed - Thrall-US - Horde

Raid Times/Days: Tuesday 8 -11pm EST & Thursday 8 -11pm EST

Current Progress: 10/12M Ny’alotha

We are currently reclearing for the skip to Carapace, we’d also be intrested in your mage friend if they think we’d be a good fit for them as well.

Please feel free to reach out to me if you’re intrested or if you’d like more information! :slight_smile:

Discord: Velile#4781

Battlenet: Volatile#11573