474 Demon Hunter Looking for a new Home to raid and run Mythic+ for S4 and beyond

Hey Everyone. I main a Veng DH (Tank) with the Havoc Offspec I do play both I prefer tanking in m+ Raid I can do either I prefer to tank but I don’t mind DPSing in raids. I am currently looking for a AOTC Focused Guild.
It would be nice to find a team tht has a bit of a casual approach to the game I use to be a mythic raider before I quit then I went down to aotc raider but the team I was on was going the route of back to hard core mythic raiding and I just don’t want to do that. I do have responsibilities in life now that really keep me from being able to play this enough in my opinion to be a mythic raider. I am in my 30s and just looking to have a cool place to have fun and be apart of a good team. I did reach AOTC after coming back from my back but pugging is hard. Anyway, Looking for like-minded players prefer majority to be over 25 just a preference to be able to mesh.

If you feel I may be a good fit for your guild or have any questions for me please don’t hesitate to reach out.
Thank you for taking the time to read my Post I look forward to hearing from you have a great day!!!
Btag is #Chief1162
And my discord is CHIEFx90

P.S. I do also have a few alts I can play as well. The DH is my main, but I tend to like to run 3 or 4 characters I keep the gear up on. I didn’t play much of season 3 so there not great but season 4 and going forward ill be back to my old ways of 4 and 5 raid ready characters.
Thanks again for reading and have a great day and fat loots.