473 Returning DH LFG 3/12m exp

Returning Cutting edge player looking for a guild to get back to raiding in more of a laid back environment in the form of a 2 day raiding guild. I am PST based, so I am looking for a guild with later start times such as 7 or 8pm my time. Looking for a 6 hour a week guild (will consider 8 for the right guild) with solid progression. My preferred days are Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday to raid.

My background -
Before legion, I was a hardcore pvper and have been 2.2k+ on every class except priest, shaman and warlock. In WOD I was almost glad but missed by 40 points feelsbadman. In legion I was in a guild where we achieved 9/10m with a 1% wipe on Guldan ( Other mage missed the spellsteal ). TOS I took a break, ATBT I came back with 7 weeks left at the end of the expansion and got 7/11 in just a few weeks time. After taking a break from game again due to school, I came back in BOD, messed around learning DH. Started taking raiding seriously again in TEP and got 6/8, with 4% wipe on zaqul (Guild killed day after I took a break). Coming back to the game after sorting out some IRL stuff and looking to get back into a good progression guild with a good fun environment. Also involved in the mythic plus community and currently pushing 19-20s with the end goal of pushing 23-24 keys this season.

My strengths -

• Very analytical of my play and constantly wanting to improve
  • Will own up to my mistakes.
  • Good attitude, lets fix the mistakes and kill the boss.
  • Can do mechanics
  • Willing to put in hours outside of raid to ensure my main is optimized and that I am improving my play.
  • Understand how to sim and optimize my characters.

As for sitting on certain fights, I understand that everyone will get their kill eventually and that certain classes are substantially better on some fights, it’s a necessary evil for progression but is what’s best for the guild at the end of the day.

Contact info - Discord - Shane#0607(Best contact method) or Shane#13738 bnet.

Sorry, forgot to add that I am currently 3/12m this teir, and looking for progressed guild than where I am at currently.

Hi. I’m the Recruitment Officer for a 6/12 Mythic Guild on Bleeding Hollow. We are in need of a DH for progression. Please btag me so we can chat further. ElvenBlossom#1880