473 hunter returning to mythic

Hello as the title says I’m looking to returning to raid mythic. Willing to transfer. Looking for late night, I can raid sun-weds. Nako#1681

Hello Allamohunter,

Not sure if our times are late enough for you but we are Sneaky Beaky , a newer guild on Area 52 comprised of veteran and newer players alike. We raid Sunday and Monday from 9pm - 12am Server Time (EST) . We achieved AOTC in 2 weeks of raiding, and are beginning our mythic progression tonight 6/29.
We have a need for ranged dps, so if you are at all interested, give me a shout in game (this char) or my btag (Connolly#11955) or the GM Sleepywar (Razarac#1362) Thanks and good luck in your search!

Guild: Without End
Raid days: Tues Thurs 8-11 CST
Progression: 11/12m (N’) CE Guild
Avg. Age: 30s
Need: Healer and Ranged DPS

More info: [H] Area 52 <Overcomplicated> - 6hr/wk - 5/11M - LF DPS

Greetings! I am Bullcon and I represent <Raiding is Hard:(> We are a late night Horde raiding guild based on Area 52. We are a tight knit group of people that enjoy playing together and are looking to establish our own little late night community so we can clear this tier and then push through into the Shadowlands. We Enjoy running keys and selling carries in our off time and discord is almost always active.

Raid Days and Times:

The Main raid days are Tuesday/Thursday 11:00PM-2:00AM PST or 2:00AM-5:00AM EST(Area 52 server time is EST)

We Also do Heroic Sales on Wednesday/Friday from 11:00PM-2:00AM PST or 2:00AM-5:00AM EST these days are completely optional and attendance is non mandatory, its just a fun way for us to make some money (Its usually about 75k-100k per raider) as well as farm Echoes, Azerite and corruptions.

Current Progress:

We started a bit later into this tier (About 6 weeks in) So as of right now we are 8/12 Mythic. We have killed Ra-Den and are now working on Drestagath.

What we’re looking for:

Currently we are looking for a DPS for our 20th spot ideally a BM hunter, fire mage or Warlock. We are open to any and all applications thought so please feel free to send me a message!

Requirements:

-Rank 15 Cloak

-level 90 Neck

-470 Ilvl

Contact Info:

If you’re interested in us then feel free to hit me up any time of day, I’ll get back to you as quickly as I can.

You can reach me below at:

Battle.tag=Bullcon#1672

Discord=Bullcon#6858