472 MW Monk LF Mythic Raiding Guild

Hello! I took a break after P4 progress on M Azshara and am now currently revamping this characters gear and looking to push content in both mythic progression and high keys!

What I Offer: Fast learning and mechanically driven - a good team player and always will to learn something new, and help others. I am consistent and respectful of other players time and understand the importance of the 19 other players time in raid. I know my class well and am always attempting to get better. I thrive on pushing content and seeing the small (but important) progression that makes killing bosses fun. I always come prepared and enjoy helping the guild as a whole.

What I want: Like minded people that want to push even when things get hard. I do not expect every person to get along but I do not tolerate toxic behavior as it ruins raid teams. Consistency is key.

I am Horde Only.
I am EST time zoned
I would prefer to find something fri/sat but will consider any days after 8pm
I would prefer to raid two days a week but will consider any for the right group

I have logs to offer and will jump in to heroic with your group to show my abilites.

I am hilarious…

<3
BNET: ashnkitties#1576
Discord: ashleysdead#1736

Hey Ashteroid,

I’m an officer in the guild Déjà Vu on Thrall. Based on your post, I’d like to talk to you more about our guild. We’re a 5/12M (Horde) guild that raids Saturdays from 8pm to 12am est with an optional Heroic reclear on Tuesdays from 9pm to 12am est.

I sent you a request on BNET. (My BNET is Templaart#1155 for reference)

B u m p p l e a s e

1 Like

Aggression is a Newly formed AoTc/CE experienced guild looking to Push for CE throughout Shadowlands as well as Pushing high keys for M+.

The current raid days are, Tuesday/Thursday 8-11:30EST (7-10:30 Server) . The guild may do off day raids throughout the week, but that has yet to be figured out.

With the goal of pushing for CE there is high expectations, the usual standards apply:

Full Consumables
Attendance
Performance
Preparation
We expect everyone to show up prepared for the encounters and perform to the best of their abilities and to also raid in optimal specs.

Raiding will be a huge part in what the guild strives to succeed in, but we’d also like to put a lot of effort into pushing high Mythic+ Keystones as well. Lots of us look forward to the upcoming dungeons and changes made to Mythic+ and look forward to pushing some high keys come Shadowlands.

As it stands, most roles are being accepted:

Tank (Brew/Pally/DK pref)
Healers (Disc/Pally/RestoSham pref)
Ranged DPS (Locks/Mages/Spriest)
Melee DPS (DK/DH)
If we’ve peaked your interest, please feel free to contact us on Discord @ Swayv#9273, Jinxx#1254 or Marko#4014 for any questions you may have, experience, role, etc.

Thanks for taking the time to check out out

Hey Ashteroid, I was curious if you were still looking.

If you are and would like to chat I was unable to add your discord for some reason.
Hope to hear from you.

Bnet - Actavius#1307
Discord - Tommy - Acti#8982