472 Arms Warrior

Seeking a mythic raiding guild for the remainder of BFA while I continue the M+ shenanigans. Deler#1870 Available all days but prefer not to raid thursday, though willing to for the right guild. 3k M+ rated 8/9M BoD experience stepped away from raiding until now.

Hey Berrio! I’d love to have a chat if you’re interested.

Ashen Crusade is now recruiting! An active and social Horde guild, located on Thrall, looking for exceptional dps and players to join our ranks.

Core raiding team - 5/12 Mythic - Raiding Wednesday and Thursdays 8pm – 11pm EST

• Looking for dps!

Second raiding team - 12/12 Heroic – Raiding Saturday 8pm - 11pm EST

• Looking for all!

For all those non-raiders out there, we have keys running constantly, ranging from M0s up 15+ and looking to push higher!
We plan on finishing this xpac strong and go into Shadowlands with a competitive, solid group. For all inquiries please feel free to contact me here, discord or on Bnet!

Bnet: Skylitnight#11667
Discord: Skylitnight#1896

1 Like

Hello Berrio

Our Monday team could use you!

Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for raiders looking to get CE. We are a MORNING raiding guild. We currently have two raid teams, main raid team that is 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST. Our second raid team raids Mondays 5/12M 8AM-11AM.

If this interests you let me know,

Withoutt#8803 -Discord
Without#1930- Bnet

Devout [A] Darkspear US Led by Multi-CE GM and Officer core including 12/12M Ny’alotha raid lead. New guild formed mid-Nyalotha. Looking to build a solid Shadowlands raid core. We’re looking for a solid warrior. Check out our post if you may be interested. <Devout> Multi-CE Leadership LFM Shadowlands

Hey Berrio! Give us a look and get in touch with me if you’re interested. Cheers.
Raz#8161 on discord.

Hello Berrio. [A] - Particle - Whisperwind [10/12 Mythic -Ny’alotha] 3 Day Mythic Raiding Guild is now recruiting experienced players. We are currently working towards Cutting Edge and have plans to raid next expansion as well.

We raid the following days.

• Tuesday: 8:30 PM - 11:30 PM CST
  • Thursday: 8:30 PM - 11:30 PM CST
  • Monday: 8:30 PM - 11:30 PM CST

If you are interested please contact rosettechrno#1937.