471 Human Prot Paladin 12/12 H Nya Looking for Guild

Hey there,

Title pretty much says it all, I’m looking for a good, active guild to run keys with and also raid. I’m 12/12 H Nya so I know the fights, I’m hoping to push mythic content if I can find a good group.

hey we are looking for a tank that know heroic and is looking to push mythic we also push high keys every night post me on discord Thugnificent#2056
Btag Thugnificent#11223

Greetings Tyrstan,

I am the GM of Disorientated here on Stormrage. We are a Mythic raiding guild that plans on achieving Cutting Edge Starting in Shadowlands. We are currently 5/12 Mythic (achieved with only a few weeks of Mythic raiding), with sub 30% pulls on Drest. Ra’den will be our next target. Mythic raids are Tues and Wed 7-10 est. Come Shadowlands, we will be adding a third raid night for progression.

We will also be putting together a Heroic AOTC team for Shadowlands as well. If you are interested, hit me up in game or on bnet (Ryouice#11303). You can also hit up the raid leader Battleyoshi on bnet as well (Zhredder #1995). Hope to hear from you soon!

[The Scarlet Renegades] is recruiting 1 tank, 2 melee dps and 2 ranged dps. We are 3/12 mythic looking to push some mythic bosses. We raid Wed/Thrus from 730-1030 pm est. We are a fun group of people that still value progression. We also run ton of Mythic plus.

If you have any questions pst me here or in game @ planetexpres#11600.