471 Druid LF Guild

Hey there!

471 Druid (usually heals but can do any spec) LF guild - Or, possibly a slightly less geared lock or slightly less geared DH. I’m trying to figure out what to play for Shadowlands and figured joining a guild would help that. I want to raid during the week. 730pmish -9pmish start time for 2-3 hours Monday, Tues, Wed or Thurs or a mix of those. I’m down for doing some M+ and some pvp also. I don’t mind helping but don’t want to be carrying people much or to be carried either. Just wanna have fun without feeling stressed over a game. If you have a need for a druid or lock pst me on my btag Shoebill#11483 or reply to this.

IRL - I’m 41, got kids on some weekends (that’s why no weekend raiding), full time job, blah blah. Male irl - don’t hit on me guys haha.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/sargeras/hàwts

Hello! I’ll post a little snippet of our guild, and if we’re not the choice for you, I hope you find a guild that suits you well :smiley:
<Øminous Latin Name> is a casual progression raid focused guild, that transferred from Horde to Ally on Sargeras, along with M+ and some PvP! Fun environment, and of course drama free. We’re a Discord active community and actively looking to build our core raiding team, as we are pushing into Mythic, and preparing for Shadowlands.
Schedule [all times are EST]
Raid: Friday/Saturday 7pm-10pm [12/12 H]
Mythic Plus: Everyday
Interested in joining us? Contact Lebron on Bnet: [RoscoeStache#1797] or Caleb [thesleeper#11618] to learn more.
Thank you!

Hey, I think Ashen Phoenix would be a good fit for you! Most of us are in a similar boat with life stuff, and we fully understand life comes first.

Check us out here!

Hiya Hawts,

Act Naturally is an Alliance mythic progression raiding guild on Sargeras, looking for 1-2 mythic ready DPS, and with a heal OS that could be a very good fit. We are still pushing content, and getting ready for SL.

Our raid times are:
Tues 8:00-11:00pm Eastern Time (ET)
Thurs 8:00-11:00pm Eastern Time (ET)
Fri or Sat Optional Alt Raid 8:00 - 11:00 pm (ET)
Progression: Ny’alotha 7/12M

If interested please contact Baldazar (GM and Raid Leader) on Discord at Talon#0185 or bnet at doc#1356

More details on the guild: 8/12M Team [A]

Good luck in your search!