470 warrior tank can dps, looking for gamers

Want a good guild progging mythic raid, and lots of people that like to push high keys this season. Dabzerker#1255 love to have fun but also like to win, elitists and slammers please

Hey I’d love to talk with you more about joining < Cyber Athletes >!

• 12/12H 1/12M Ny’alotha
  • Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11 EST PM
  • Very active discord, M+ & PvP teams (Arena & RBG)
  • Recruiting for a core spot

Contact info:

• Mayanard#1310

Who We Are:
[US][A][Sargeras] M/W 8-11

We are a guild focused on high level World of Warcraft content. Mythic+ and Mythic Raiding Progression. Our members are highly active, collaborative and fun to hang out with.
We take progression seriously but don’t take ourselves too seriously. We want to push content but have a good time doing it.

Current Leadership is either Cutting Edge from BFA or 2K IO.

Goals:
Our current guild goal is to be a competitive CE guild on Sargeras in 8.3 and beyond with an easy to attend 2 day raiding schedule.

Recruitment openings:
All viable specs and skilled players.

What You Can Expect From Us:
A friendly and welcoming atmosphere, centered around progressing content and having fun while doing it. We want to reward and invest in the players who invest in us.

What We Can Expect From You:

Consistency - Both in attendance and performance.
Competency - We expect you to know your class and keep up to date with current content.
Performance - Roster spots are earned in the effort to positively affect everyone’s play time/rewards.
Character - Ability to accept there is always room and treating fellow raiders with respect.
Competitiveness - A mindset to win and do what it takes to win.

Raid Times

Wednesday 8:00-11:00 PM CST (Server)
Monday 8:00-11:00 PM CST (Server)

If you are interested please reach out to me (GM/RL) on Bnet

Step 1 - Add Discord Channel - g5K3Y9R.
Step 2 - Go to apply-here tab.
Step 3 - Click the link and complete the application.
Step 4 - Leave a message in the discord channel and an officer or gm will reach out to you.

We will provide cauldrons and F.E.A.S.T.S during mythic progression.
RCLoot Council will be used to ensure active performing raid members recieve item upgrades and they don’t get disenchanted or used for Tmog.

If you are interested in an Alliance mythic prog guild, give us a look. If you like what you read below, I’d love to chat more with you.

Symbiosis is an Alliance guild on Sen’jin/Quel’dorei looking to improve our roster for the Ny’alotha raid team. Our current progress is 3/12M. We are a super friendly inclusive raiding team that also plays games outside of WoW together! We have a fairly large group of people who like to run mythic+ dungeons daily (not just a dedicated team) and anyone wanting to do them is included. We take bosses seriously, but we still have fun on trash! We make constructive comments, not discouraging remarks to individuals during raid. We strive to help everyone improve all the time.

Raid nights are Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST (8-11 EST, 5-8 PST).

We use Discord for raid communications.
We use RCLootCouncil to distribute any gear that is tradeable from the raids.

We are currently looking for:
Always looking for great ranged and melee dps.

If you have any questions or would like to apply, please contact me at Cyndreya#1336 (btag), Cyndreya#5147 (discord)

POTENTIAL tank spot open only if you’re a slammer

Add Chance#1344 on BNet. I think we would be a good fit.