470 ret pally looking to reroll to DK, DH or Monk

Hi everyone

I have a 469 ret pally and while he is ok…I rather play as my DK or Monk (I’m learning to heal)

My DK is around 440 ilevel but I think I can hear him up pretty easy as a blood tank doing mythic+

Looking for a home that raids from 9EST until 11 or midnight EST. I can only raid 2 days a week max.

I also have a monk I am trying to learn WW / MW on

Hi there, Bloodscale!

My name is Luxa and I represent Luxgarde, a raid-focused guild on the Exodar cluster. Our raid times seem to line up very well with your availability!

We are currently recruiting DPS, with the potential for off-tanking here and there.

Please feel free to read through our wall of text and contact me via Discord (@original_luxa) if we sound like a good fit! I hope to hear from you soon!

Best,
Luxa

Wall of Text:

Luxgarde is a new, raid-focused guild which aims to foster a genuine camaraderie within our membership. Our leadership is experienced and effective, with years of community building under their belts in Destiny 2, Project Zomboid, and, in earlier expansions, World of Warcraft.

Luxgarde is located on the Exodar / Alleria / Medivh / Khadgar realm cluster. While players on these realms are especially encouraged to apply, we are currently welcoming any and all to our raid team. With cross-faction guilds already here and cross-realm guilds coming in The War Within, raiders who join now can choose to transfer, or to remain on their home realm.

Schedule

• Fridays @ 10 PM Eastern Time: Progression Raiding
  • Saturdays @ 9 PM Eastern Time: Progression or Timewalking Raiding

Goals

• AOTC
  • Glory raid achievements
  • 3/X Mythic

Requirements

• English fluency
  • Positivity, kindness, and patience
  • A drive to improve as a World of Warcraft PvE player
  • Ability to commit to scheduled guild raid times and willingess to provide advance notice of absences whenever reasonable and possible
  • Fun-focused attitude

NOT Requirements

• Heroic raid experience (Normal or LFR experience is preferred but not required)
  • High parses
  • Numbers-focused attitude
  • More than 5 hours of commitment per week

Raid-focused groups are a dime a dozen nowadays, and frankly, it’s not very difficult to find a group of players to raid with. However, Luxgarde offers some perks that set us apart:

• Our officers will provide you with detailed, personalized rotation analysis. We will find key differences between your technique and the technique of high-performing players from around the world, and support you in making adjustments as needed. This is a constructive process, not a confrontational or adversarial process.
  • We run all timewalking raids. Think Heroic progression can get boring? You’re not wrong! Whenever Firelands, Ulduar, or Black Temple Timewalking is available, we run them as a guild! This provides great variety!
  • Our officers are highly confident in teaching raid mechanics to newcomers. It’s okay if you don’t know which circles to soak; we’ll teach you!
  • Highly organized Discord making it easy to find what you want, when you want.

Please note: Luxgarde rejects any and all behavior that demeans others on the basis of race, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or socioeconomic status. Additionally, we welcome banter but reject bullying, regardless of the seniority or skill of involved parties. Our guild maintains a zero-tolerance policy against the use of slurs, hateful language, or language or behavior which violates the principles outlined here.

Come chat with us at discord.gg/Q8Hpx9hjfQ or message original_luxa on Discord.

Tanked a lot today. Got myself a new weapon and some upgrades!!!

Another day another round of mythic+ dungeons!

Evening folks!

Good morning Bloodscale,

Rez if Found Dead might be a great fit for you!

We got AoTC this tier and then had a lot of guild members quit or take an extended break. We are looking to bolster are ranks with all classes and believe that you should play what you enjoy, not what some “meta” comp says you should.

We love help new players learn as we’ve all been there and had our own mentors over the years. Recently, I’ve gone from ele shaman, to frost mage, to prot pally and am working on learning holy pally. So I understand completely.

We normally raid 9-11pm EST Tues and Thurs. (May be adjusted with new team, but no more than 2 days)

Hope you find a good home, if you’d be interested in us, feel free to reach out.

Gish - Btag: Gishmou#1356 Disc: Gishmou

Evening everyone

Hi Bloodscale!

Pitter Patter might be a great place for you!

We are a small, mature group of friends that achieve AOTC+ and KSM+ every season, often on multiple characters. We have fun while killing bosses with cool people. We never have drama amongst ourselves. We openly work to improve each other’s gameplay, while assuming positive intent when receiving constructive criticism.

Fun is the goal, but we work to maximize the amount of what we get done in the short time that we raid.

Raid times are Tuesdays from 8:00-11:00 CT with tons of M+ being ran the rest of the time.

Please message Lotomo#1306 or Egon#11481 if interested

Morning everyone

Hey Bloodscale! We are looking for a player like you who has a variety of toons to play with and raid with. If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild, Heartbreakers is the perfect fit for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic Raiding guild. Our goal is to achieve AOTC and potentially make some Mythic boss progress while maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming, and friendly atmosphere. On off days, many of our members engage in arenas, battlegrounds, lower and higher keys for Mythic+, running old raids, and hanging out on Discord. A significant portion of our guild consists of players who have been actively playing the game since The Burning Crusade and have been tackling various content together.

Our raid progression and raid days/times are as follows:

9/9 H (Tuesday and Thursday, 9 PM to 12 AM EST). Casual/Alt raid on Monday and Wednesday, 9 PM to 12 AM.
In addition I host various 9/9N runs and Heroic runs, generally the start I start the weekend raids between 5pm and 7pm.

Heartbreakers prides itself on striking a pleasant balance with the following traits:

Friendliness, respect, progression, and stability.

What we are looking for:

M+ Key pushers, we have people who do starter keys all the way up to 20+ key pushers.

Healers (Ideally a Priest, Monk and a Pally)

DPS: Both ranged and melee.

DPS with healing off-spec.

We seek dependable players with good attitudes, be it raiders or casual players. We welcome individuals searching for a long-term guild to call home, where they can enjoy both the game’s content and experiences, along with the social aspect of the game.

Feel free to add me on BNet at yrreg4791#1858. I look forward to chatting with you and possibly raiding together! :slight_smile:

Send me a request on bnet!!
FaeBrain#1165
Our guild fits perfectly time wise!

Morning all

Greetings Bloodscale!

If that start time is 30 minutes flexible, check us out:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30p-11:30p EST
Thursday 8:30p-11:30p EST

Current progression:
9/9 N
8/9 H

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We offer a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes triggers or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee27 (zoobee#8147)

Good day everyone

About Empyrean

Hey there! I will keep it mostly short and sweet! Empyrean is a long standing Guild that has resided on Moon Guard since 2017. We are a group of friends who love to hang out together on WoW, or even other games together! Most of us are in our late 20s - early 30’s with 9 to 5 jobs and understand that life can keep you busy. So we spend as much time as we can hanging out, doing M+, some Pvp, and Old T-Mog Raids!!

Raid Team Recruitment

Currently, we are rebuilding a raid team since we had real life kinda hit us like a truck and caused us as a guild to need to take time off. When we came back, half of our raid team had moved on to other situations and those of us who are left are interested in rebuilding and moving on. Currently we are recruiting for a 2/3/9 or 2/4/12 group size!

Raiding Expectations

We expect everyone will come to raid gemmed, enchanted, & preferably 10 minutes early. Please have knowledge of your class and role you play, be willing to ask questions as needed and don’t be afraid to let us know if you are struggling. We will always do our best to help you out! For attendance, we would prefer you make it to at the very least 80% of our raid nights. As stated before we know life can get busy and as long as you let us know that you will be late/missing ((if you can of course, barring an emergency then please put yourself/the situation first.)) all will be well.

Side Note - The guild will almost ALWAYS provide food & flasks for everyone. If you need/want potions to pop we also have those too.

• Raid Team: AOTC Focused
  • Progression: 9/9N & 6/9H
  • Times: Thursday & Friday: 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM (CST)
  • Needs: Ranged DPS, and Healers. (Everyone is encouraged to apply but we are pretty full on melee at the moment.)

Other Stuff

We love running Mythic + and few of us are really interested in pushing high keys or just running mythic + in general! We also enjoy Transmog & Achievement runs, as well as a bit of PVP on the side.

A lot of our guildies enjoy playing other games together such as Minecraft, Helldivers, Destiny, LoL, and many other things I cannot remember off the top of my head!

As an aside, Server Transferring is NOT required for you to join us! Though we’d love to have you!!

Interested in Joining or Learning More? Contact

• Tavaena / Tatiana - Guild Master
  • Kaeyriel - Co GM/Raid Leader
  • Discord - trinket.heart or radiantyeen
  • BTag - GlitchFox #11676

We hope to hear from you soon!!

Morning everyone

Looking for M+ teams and AOTC raiders? Look no further! Life Aggro is your semi-casual haven on Stormrage, where triumph in Mythic+ and AOTC raids is our focus.

Guild Features:

Mythic+ Teams: Push keys, reap rewards
AOTC Raids: Progress together, conquer challenges
Semi-Casual Vibes: Real-life friendly, gaming enthusiasm
Ready for the Adventure? Join Life Aggro and be part of a community that values both skill and camaraderie! Contact Ohmesoholy#1337 via Discord and embark on your journey with us.

Raid Days - Tuesday / Thursday 9-12pm EST

#LifeAggro #StormrageAlliance #MPlusTeams #AOTCRaiders

To the top!

Hi we can help you here at Nonstop, we’re a new guild on Illidan that focuses on creating a fun, helpful, and positive atmosphere that helps their members progress and enjoy all the game has to offer. We’re active on discord and will help you gear up or answer any questions. Message me lolkitteh#9651 on discord for more info. In game Kitty #15872
[/quote]