470 Demo Warlock LF raiding guild

Hello all!

As the title states, I’m interested in joining a raiding guild with plans on working toward completing mythic after finishing heroic. I’m hoping to hit CE this season.

I was able to gain a little bit of mythic raiding experience last tier where I was able to get 5/9M.

I’m available any night of the week anywhere between 8PM EST - 12 PM EST. Some nights I may be available later.

In my spare time I’m usually running M+ and reviewing logs/gameplay to continue improving. Am also able to transfer upon completion of trial.

Logs: Grimgriever - Area 52

Please feel free to reach out to me on discord @Deathonic or comment down below.

Thanks!

Hi, we are - Area 52
schedule : Saturday and Sunday, from 9p to 12a EST
We are newly formed mythic prog guild with the goal to hit CE.
Leadership is made of CE and mythic raiders and we would love to have you trail for us.
Please let me know if you are interested and if you have any question
contact info: Discord Harvington Bnet: Harvington#11245

Bump 10char

Hey Grimgriever!

SNF on Area 52 is looking for a warlock!
We are a group of experienced CE Raiders

Raid Times:
Sunday - 7PM to 11PM EST

Progress: 8/9H 9/9N (one night)

Hey hey, we at Focus Up might be a good fit for you! We’re currently recruiting raiders. Check us out and feel free to toss an application in!

for your consideration

Server: Stormrage (Alliance)
Guild: Avoidable Damage 9/9N 6/9H
When: Tues/Thurs 8-11 EST
Looking for: Any and all classes and specs looking to raid, do keys and improve.

Are you seeking an adventure that will test your mettle and push your limits? Look no further! Avoidable Damage is recruiting skilled and dedicated individuals like yourself to join our raid group. Looking to progress while having fun? We are the guild for you.

About Us:
Avoidable Damage is an organized and tightly-knit guild that prides itself on teamwork, camaraderie, and a strong focus on progression. We have achieved 6/9 Heroic Amirdrassil, and are looking to progress into Mythic once Heroic is cleared. Our guild consists of experienced players who are passionate about raiding and Mythic+.

What We Offer:

• A dedicated and experienced leadership team that focuses on fostering a positive environment.
  • Regular raiding schedule: We raid two nights a week (Tuesday, Thursday) from 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM EST, with alternate groups running throughout the week.
    Mythic Plus groups running daily.
  • Well-structured and efficient raid strategies, along with clear communication and coordination.
  • Access to guild resources, including consumables and enchants and guild repairs during raid nights to aid in your progression.
  • Punch & Pie

What We Expect:

• A high level of dedication, commitment, and punctuality when it comes to attending raids and maintaining your character’s performance. Attendance not mandatory for alternate groups.
  • While we will provide everything needed to raid, we appreciate players being self-prepared to reduce time between pulls.
  • Proficiency in your chosen class and specialization, with knowledge of optimal rotations, abilities, and talent choices.
  • Ability to adapt quickly to new strategies and mechanics.
  • A positive and respectful attitude towards fellow guild members, with a willingness to communicate and collaborate effectively. Having said that, a thick skin is necessary because we take jabs at each other and joke around in a playful manner.
  • A stable internet connection and reliable gaming setup to ensure a smooth raiding experience.

Our second raid Monday at 8 EST is for trial raiders, and developmental players. If you are interested in learning the raids, learning a new class, or need to gear an alt this is the group for that. This group is led by a small group of heroic raiders from the main group.

We are also looking for players that love doing keys, old content, mog runs, etc. We are a social guild and heavy on discord communication. Feel free to message hosebee620 or justo_55 on discord or Justo#1304 on Bnet for more information.

[Krimson Order] Hyjal HORDE
Main Team- 9/9 N 3/9 H
Tues/Wed 5:30-9:30 pst
We are an 18+ heroic progression team focused on a fun and relaxing raid environment for all to enjoy. Raid consumables will be provided for all raiders. It’s possible to help with realm transfer if things work out.
Requirements
460+
Working mic and able to get in discord.
Addons WA, RCLoot, and BW/DBM
Reliable. Show up on time and ready to pull when raid starts.
Currently Seeking:
Tank: 1 off tank open to any roles.
Melee: ANY
Range Dps: ANY
Healers: Any
Any exceptional player will be considered! So if you’re geared and experienced, we’ll give you a shot if we’re looking for your class or not.
If this sounds like the community for you reach out to me:

Battle.net: phaelax#1302
Discord: sgtfluffybuns
[Krimson Oath]

We are a newly formed guild who have raided together for quite some time and decided to form our own community.

Things you can expect:

• daytime and late night key running

• an adult community where we welcome all but joke around and have a good time.

• guild events

*discord is always popping with people hanging out, doing keys from 11s to 20s.

bump! 10char

We are currently looking for players to expand our heroic team. Currently 5/9H Mythic progression is possible but honestly not our main objective at this time, however we do plan to embark on that possibility once we clear /farm heroic. Off raid, we have a very active guild with several skill levels of players and offer varied tier level of alt night raids. The Team I’m recruiting for is the more serious goal minded players.
Please check our post out and contact me directly if you are interested. My BTAG isin the link.

Hawt n Hordy Looking for Heroic Raiders! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

How’s it going? Our guild Coded Chaos - Mal’Ganis, is always interested in solid Ranged DPS. We raid Tues/Thurs 7-10CST. Our current prog is 9/9N 7/9H. We aim to knock out AOTC and push towards Mythic. We are newer guild with many returning players, just trying to finish the core team.

BTAG: Brizzle#1972
Discord: Drakzula

Bump 10char