467 5/12m Lock LFG

• Currently Horde and want to stay horde
  • Previous CE Exp and had pulls on m Azshara last tier
  • Have logs on request
    -Can raid monday - Thurs until 12am CST

Please leave some info if interested and i will reach out to you

Hey would love to talk my bnet is tokara102#1782. My guild is 5/12M. We raid Thurs/Mon 730-1030 CST. Our goal is CE this tier. We are looking for a lock. Outside of raids we run keys all the time. Look forward to hearing from you.

< FRISKY BUSINESS > is a MYTHIC progression guild on Tichondrius. We are looking for exceptional mythic players who are dedicated and skilled enough to push Cutting Edge to join our Mythic raid team!

Our raid times are:
MYTHIC: Tues & Weds 7PM - 10:30PM PST (10:00 PM -1:30 AM EST).
HEROIC: Thurs 7PM - 10:30PM PST (10:00 PM -1:30 AM EST) (optional)

Our goal is to aggressively clear content, but still have a relaxed raiding atmosphere. All members are expected to show respect to each other and other players.

Our guild also runs High Mythic+ keys, achievements, dungeons, and alt runs.

If you are interested or have any questions, feel free to reach out to us!
APPLY on Discord: discord.gg/TUHtM9Q
or contact:
Bnet: Sara#1321
Discord: Sara#4646

Guild: Dominion
Area 52 – Horde
6/12 Mythic

Dominion is a progression focused guild that realizes real life happens. We’re not seeking server firsts, but we do want to clear the top tier of content.

Founded in Vanilla on Altar of Storms, we transferred to Stormrage in 2012 as the server population started to decline. On AoS we were consistently making server seconds and we hovered around the top 10-20 guilds on Stormrage consistently. With the Alliance raiding population dwindling, we transferred to Area 52 in 2019 with the expectation of continuing our long standing success.

In short, if you’re looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First races, Dominion might be the place for you.

Recruiting
We are recruiting all Exceptional DPS and healers.

Guild Progress
h ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Dominion
h ttps://raider.io/guilds/us/area-52/Dominion

Raid Times
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8-11PM EST
Optional Heroic Saturday 8-11PM EST

How to Apply
Please fill out an application at h ttps://forms.gle/yQJL9s8R8Vcv3F2s7
Visit our Discord for more information at h ttps://discord.gg/CJNKuXS
Feel free to contact any officer in game with questions; árch (Arch#11328), Sarisia (Solarshadow#1696), Aureliee (Aurelie#11489), or Kobrakaix(Kobrakai#1378)

Hello Pandarage, you’re looking like a snack. Snacks is currently 6/12M US-Mal’Ganis. We’re a progressive and growing mythic raiding guild that pushes themselves as best as we can, we’re a guild that has Cutting Edge experienced players that are looking for more exceptional and dedicated players.

We raid on Tuesday and Wednesday from 9pm-12am EST. We also do re-clears of normal and heroic on the weekends at normal raid times. A few things we expect from our players are to:

• Keep up with you neck level.
  • Push yourself to be your best.
  • Keep up with your Cape.
  • Check your logs, fix your mistakes and research your class/spec to be best you can be.
  • Partake in mythic+ to do your weekly, or even push higher keys!
  • Listen to calls and adapt to new situations.
  • Be 15 minutes early to raid and inform us on times you might not make raid.
  • Understand that our spots are competitive, meaning we take our best 20 based on performance, dedication and comp.

We’re looking to get cutting edge this raid tier and to push as far as we can for many more tiers to come. We’re all vocal and exceptionally welcoming to everyone and involve each player. We do also recruit casual players only interested in Mythic+/Heroic and Normal re-clears! We have a big active Mythic+ community!

A couple particular classes and specs we are looking for but not limited to are:

• Holy paladin
  • Disc Priest
  • Any Exceptional DPS.

A two week trailing system will take place when you join us, and we will determine if you’re the right fit for us! Our spots are competitive but our goals are to get every dedicated and committed raider the kills and achievement.

If this sounds like a guild you’d like to be a part of let me know and we can discuss our next steps to getting you to Mal’Ganis and raiding with Snacks as soon as possible. If interested please add me on discord, Titan#1410. Be ready to send me your logs if you have any. Thanks and looking forward to be raiding with you soon!

Illidan[H] REWIND

Guild

We are recruiting for core spot in mythic raiding. Currently 12/12H and 7/12M. 7/8M EP and 9/9M in BoD. Historically we were a 2 day guild and decided to move to 3 day guild starting in 8.3

Raid times

Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 7PM to 10PM EST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid to do trash). After CE, we will drop to a 2 day schedule.

How to Apply

• Apply here : forms.gle/PdjtB6pZ8GUe6vw8A

• If you don’t put any effort in your app, probably shouldn’t app.

• Don’t see your class or spec? No worries! Applications are always open, and every class, role, and spec is encouraged to app.

Contacts

If you have any questions feel free to message any of the below (please note that adding someone doesn’t mean you won’t need to app :slight_smile:

Nietto : Mat#11420

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646.

Hey! I have a horde guild that is 4/12M. We raid TUE/WED 915-1215 Eastern time (so 815-1115 your time) I can go over all the details if you would like to chat more just add me!

Rawra#1290

Long shot because I am alliance but Soft Serve is 7/12m raiding tues and thurs 8-11 EST on Dalaran. If you have any interest add me on bnet.

Mute#1292

If you are flexible on the faction, you may be interested in one of our teams. Check us out below and visit our site to apply. Hope to hear from you!

Rally (Alliance)

Progression:

Hoagie’s Heroes Raid Team: 7/12M 12/12H; 8/8M EP (Cuttingedge)

Mythics & Murder Raid Team: 4/12M 12/12H; 5/8M EP

It’s Always Sunny in Ny’alotha Raid Team: 2/12M 12/12H; 4/8M EP

Queen’s Decwee Raid Team: 4/12H, 12/12N; 8/8H EP (Heroic Only)

Raid Times:

HH: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

MM: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

IASIN: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST

QD: Tues 8pm-11pm EST

Wednesday: Guild wide open raids 8pm - 10:30pm EST

Fridays: Achievement runs, Jackbox Party Games, M+ races, discord event and contests

Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST Casual/Alt Optional open raids

Monday PvP (Rated BG’s 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:

Dalaran - PvE (US)

About Us:

<Rally> is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times.

Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule. An experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game. We have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hand with but don’t want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

Guild Atmosphere

We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We’re still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There’s some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We’re a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it’s just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Currently Recruiting:

Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.

However, our current raid openings are as follows:

HH: Exceptional Ranged DPS (Mage and Lock high)

MM: DPS (Boomie, Mage, or Lock high)

IASIN: DPS (ranged pref)

QD: Closed

How to Apply:

https://www.rallyguild.com

Hey there! Perhaps we can interest you if the times aren’t too late.

Please Taunt on US-Hyjal, 9/12 M Ny’alotha, 8/8 M AEP, 9/9M BoD 6-hour / week team.

We’re honest with people about mistakes and performance, and expect our players to take criticism well. We’re looking for players who share our team mentality, and as long as you’re outgoing and interested in playing the game with us, you’ll be happy playing here.

Tuesday - Wednesday 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm PST

Fill out this very short form if you want to chat with us about playing here :slight_smile:

https:// forms.gle/5Arvyfvd1vjxdcHW7 (delete the space after the slashes)

Hey Pandarage!
Late Night on mal’ganis is currently 7/12M with Ra-den going down tuesday, our raid times are 7pm - 10pm CST tue/wed/thur we raid 9 hours, if this interests you add me on btag and we can chat some more.

Bnet - Peri#11527
Discord - Peri#5270

Architects is 9/12 mythic we raid tues/wed/thur 10-1 EST and looking for another lock. if that sound like something you’re interested in hit me up at Elricc#11553

To prove I actually read your post (unlike the guy above me who posted times that don’t fit yours) I’m keeping this short.
SCH on Bleeding Hollow
9/12M
Mon/Tue/Wed 8:30-12a EST (or for you, 7:30-11p CST)
Add me: Draxtor#1953
I’ve love to have another Lock friend :slight_smile:

[A][US][Stormrage] 2/12 Mythic - Tues/Wed/Thurs Night raiding guild

We are currently recruiting for Mythic progression. Our raid nights are **Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 10pm - 1am server time (**10pm - 1am EST. time).

We are we recruiting all players for any type of content. we run weekly 15’s, push high keys, and do more casual type of content

Our currently desired, but not limited to raid specs are:

• Holy Pally
  • Hunter
  • Warlocks
  • MW Monk

Feel free to inquire about more information by PM’ing me or reaching me on other platforms

Btag: Sulburner#1151

Discord: Sulburner#0359

Hey there! Im the recruitment officer for Angry Mob on Mal’ganis. We are an 8/12M guild with some pulls on Ra-den. We are heavily looking for a warlock and our times match up to what you are looking for! If you are interested and want to talk more you can add me on Discord:Turbo#9504 or Bnet:Nirboturbo#1979. Hope to hear from ya!

< Diminishing Returns > on Dalaran is currently recruiting for a core raid position. We are a 13-year-old raiding guild who is faction changing to HORDE on 3/19/20. We are focused on end game content. We also enjoy pushing high keys and PVP.

Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est.

Progression:
NYA 6/12 Mythic
EP 7/8 Mythic

Currently recruiting for one position:

DPS ANY

I can be reached at my btag – MsGrimReaper#1894 or discord – MsGrim#5553

need to see some logs :call_me_hand:

[Area 52] 2 Day 3/12M [US-Horde]

TLDR: Casual to Semi-Hardcore Mythic Progression .
Tight knit group of people, with a competitive nature.

Also Looking for Mythic plus pushers

What We Expect

Have a fun competitive nature, while thinking about a min-max attitude. Be able to take constructive criticism about your role, class or attitude. Have a good attendance.

Raids every Tuesday and Wednesday 8:00PM-10:30PM EST.
During raids we always have cauldrons, feasts, gems and enchants

Mandatory Add-Ons
AngryAssignments

Current Raiding Needs For Raid Team

Tanks: Recruiting one Tank

Healers: Recruiting Healers

DPS: Recruiting DPS prefered fire mage

For more info or to ask some questions don’t hesitate to PM my

Bnet dakingldj#1277
Discord dakingldj#8625 (best option)
Bnet Italstallion#11857
Discord Italianstallion#0252
Bnet Hallster#1619
Discord Halltrino#4108

Hello!

We’re looking for a couple additional ranged players - our spam is below. Feel free to reach out if you’re remotely interested :smiley:

The Vortex @ [H] US - Thrall

ABOUT US:
The Vortex (formerly Vortex, Turalyon) is a guild that focuses on Mythic raiding, Mythic+ and other social in-game content! We have been on Turalyon since 2008, have weathered all the ups and downs WoW has thrown at us and we are still going strong! As we near the end of BfA we have made the move to Thrall to enjoy a more robust community and to continue progressing.
We aim for a 22-25 person roster with a 85% attendance requirement expected over our 2 day raid week. We are looking for players willing to join our family of raiders and progress with us throughout each expansion. If you are new to mythic, or stuck doing heroic pugs each week, please apply. We want your willingness to learn and grow as a player in a team environment.

Current Progression:
5/12M Ny’alotha (12/12H)
6/8M EP
9/9 BOD (CE)

Raid times
Tuesday: 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM EST
Thursday: 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM EST
Goal : Push CE each tier as we’ve done in BfA and past expansions.
Needs : Focusing heavily on ranged DPS (Mage, Warlock, Hunter) but superior applicants are always welcome.

Seem interested? Toss an application in! :slight_smile:

forms.gle/MbhgPVUoRWEAwLLBA

Hey there, we could use another solid lock on our roster.

CthUwU is a Mythic focused raiding guild now located on Illidan(Previously stormreaver)

We are currently 8/12m with only a month of raiding under our belt
Our goal for this tier is to achieve CE at a relatively fast pace.

We welcome healthy competition and value activity/capability within a role as one of the strongest aspects in a player.

Potential applicants should have previous mythic/heroic experience or extensive previous raiding experience. Successful applicants should have thorough knowledge of their class and roles.

Raid times: Tuesday through Thursday 9:00PM - 12:00PM EST

Our players are mature, driven, competitive, and always looking to improve themselves and their fellow raiders. Over the years, we have learned to give and take criticism and communicate our goals with each other in a collaborative, professional, progression-minded atmosphere.

We prioritize maintaining a positive and constructive raid environment. We expect our raiders to understand and execute their designated assignments for each boss and endure the meta changes with constant research of their class.

please add me on Discord Manabanana#6288 if you have further questions.
or you can add me on bnet: texic#1930
Look forward to talking with you!