465 Havoc Dh looking for guild

Just looking for a active guild for mythic plus, raiding or both. Tired of pugs and players refusing to learn mechanics or how to dps.

Hello Syzara, we are a casual progression guild looking for a couple DPS to fill out our raid for Mythic (currently 12/12H). Take a look at the guild spam below and if we seem like a guild you might be interested in feel free to contact me:

Discord Corenne#7007
Battle tag frosty#1498

Server: Blackhand/Galakrond
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:30PM – 10:30PM CST

Enlightened Dark is recruiting for Ny’alotha, currently 12/12H. We are looking 1-2 dps to fill out our raid team for Mythic (pref range). We are a casual progression guild whose goal is to get AoTC for current content then try and move into Mythic as much as possible.

Raid times are Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30 CST. There are also optional Sunday social/alt raid runs and Mythic Mondays.

What to expect from us:

• Raiding at a semi-casual level, but still clearing content in a reasonable time frame.
  • Help with providing raid consumables and enchants/gems
  • Help with classes or in game knowledge when needed

What we expect from you:

• Be respectful! (we like to joke around and have fun with each other, this includes non-pc; if it is being directed at you and you don’t like it please say something and we will stop but don’t expect others to stop making jokes with each other)
  • Be prepared for raids (consumable, strats, addons, etc)
  • Ability to listen, learn, and open to constructive criticism while learning
  • Prior notice if unable to make raids (let us know as soon as possible) we do understand real life happens!

Expansion Raiding Progression:
EP – 3/8M 8/8H(AoTC)
CoS - 2/2H(AoTC)
BFD - 1/8M 8/8H(AoTC)
Uldir - 2/8M 8/8H(AoTC)

if you have any questions please feel free to contact me via this forum, discord or in game. Also any of our officers on server: Ranes, Raellia, and Anxiety

1 Like

Hi Syzara,

Who are we?
We are a new guild made up of veterans, currently 7/12 H and we are looking to jump to mythic raiding quickly. Guild is being put together by a veteran with competitive raiding experience, previous guild hosting and raid leading. We are just starting our roster for mythic raiding. Please see below for details.

Raiding/Recruiting Info

• Contact btag: exelzero#1102, dacuzz#1826
  • Server: Proudmoore
  • Faction: Alliance
  • Raid Times: 9pm - 12am (PST)
  • Ilvl requirements: 455+
  • Mandatory Addons: Deadly Boss Mods and Exorsus Raid Tools

What we are looking for!
Currently seeking mainly dps and healers. We are open to hybrid folks who have both dps/tank or dps/healing spec available.

Current demand:

Mages [EXTREMELY HIGH]
Warlocks [EXTREMELY HIGH]
Hunters [EXTREMELY HIGH]
Boomkin (Open to hybrid)
Holy Priest
Holy Paladin [HIGH]
Death Knights (Open to hybrid)
Shaman (Open to hybrid)[RESTO HIGH DEMAND]
Monk (open to hybrid)
Demon Hunter (DPS)
WARRIOR (DPS)
Rogue

Guild culture!
We’re laid back, throw lots of jokes. We enjoy dark humor and fun ideas. However, when it’s time to get serious we put our mean war faces on and bring out the best of our quality as players to clear out content. Bring your beers to raid night and lets crack down some progression! We also get involved in Mythic + runs.

I thank you all in advance, and I wish you all happy smashing!

-Casper

if you aree interested, we are recruiting new friends to progress with in this patch and continue

into Shadowlands. 4/8m xp last patch, we aim for aotc and casually spam +s during the week

and help out each other, hit me up if you are interested. Aincrad Blood Oath - Illidan. aotc now

(12/12h) and plan on some mythic soon as we recruit more. Tuesday/Wednes 7-10pm CST and

sometimes casual normal on the weekends
Btag:omgalex3#111
Discord:Baguio#3731

1 Like

Hey Syzara!

I run a small Horde guild on Arthas, and we would love to talk with you about joining our community! Your Demon Hunter would be an excellent addition to our group! I’ve posted our standard broadcast below; please feel more than welcome to reach out if you are interested! Hope I can talk with you soon! Best of luck in your search!

< Valor >

Server/Region/Zone: Arthas - US Eastern

Progression: 10/12H

Contacts:
Pete (GM) - Mom#11116 (BNet) or Chat Mom#4179 (Discord)
Chordle (Recruitment) - gwerdna#1257 (BNet) or gwerdna93#4767 (Discord)

Raiding Schedule:
Wednesday: 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM (US Eastern)
Thursday: 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM (US Eastern)

Current Needs: We currently have a heavy need ranged DPS and a average need for melee DPS. We could also use another healer or two, preferably a Monk, Paladin, or Discipline Priest. Exceptional tanks will be considered, but our positions for tanking are currently filled. :slight_smile:

About Us: Valor is a close-knit Heroic raiding guild looking to maintain a semi-casual environment, prioritizing having fun while also progressing through the current raid tier at a consistent pace. Our core team also has many years of experience with raiding and guild management. We strive to foster an environment where World of Warcraft players can find a reliable group of people to play the game with, but also an environment where people can meet new friends, share some laughs, and generally enjoy the game. Outside of raid, we also look to run Mythic+, Transmog Runs, PvP, and even games outside of WoW.

Raiding Requirements: As we are a small group with an emphasis on friends, we are fairly open to receiving players at all levels of the game to be a part of our community. However, Valor is asking those interested in joining to achieve the following:

• Average iLvl of 445+ for Heroic
  • Heart of Azeroth Level 75+
  • Normal and/or Heroic raid experience (not required, but a bonus!)
  • Raid logs from the current expansion (not required, but a bonus!)
1 Like

Hello add me on bnet if you dont mind going alliance we are 5/12 M and raid tue/wed 720-1030 cst. bnet is Ash#11430

yo Syzara. We are a new forming guild to fight against the enemies of Azeroth. We are the Ghost Runners. Its fresh and has good vibes. The goal is to do mythic content in BFA and Prepare for SHADOWLANDS. We need Healers/DPS/Tanks/Captains/Chill people. If interested add me Bnet-Godentrix#1679

Thunderclapping cheeks on Malorne server grp is currently looking for a DH For out core grp

what days are you planing to do runs?

1 Like

Raid times are Tuesday Sunday 9PM-12 server[EST], we typically push keys thursday, but really every day we have a grp pushing +10+

1 Like

6/12H as well

If you can raid tues/thurs 8-11pm eastern and willing to transfer to thrall add me Haz#11909 or discord Haz#3047. We are 12/12H and looking to move into mythic asap

I could possibly raid on sundays, looking for weekends anwyay.

1 Like

Syzara we raid Sun/Mon 7-11pm EST if that sounds like something you could do send me a message on Discord. :slight_smile:

Discord: Epicphantom#6202

True well if nothing that works better for you pops up and you are willing to to come to a connected server we would love to have you we are looking for a DH for progression, we do intend to move to mythic once we have a full grp and full clear heroic

1 Like

whats your battetag

Hey, Syzara!

Cinder and Ash - Mal’ganis Horde raids Friday / Saturday 7-10 central. We’re 3/12M.

We’re active and friendly and love to make new friends. Let me know if you have any questions or are interested.

Paeoni
ember#1670

Feel free to add me up, we have a very active smaller guild. Maze#11225

Hey Syzara!

Morning Brew is looking for a few to round out our current roster. We are horde and a morning guild that offers a unique time slot for those interested. If you would like to chat feel free to reach out!

Bnet: Cen#11694
Discord: Cen#5348

[H] Morning Brew 4/12M 12/12H

Raid Times: 9am-12pm EST | >Wed/Thurs/Friday
Optional Monday Alt run 9am-12pm EST

Recruitment Needs
Ranged – Warlock , Mage, SPriest
Melee – Rogue
Healer – Holy Pally , Disc Priest , Holy >Priest, Resto Sham, MW Monk

Dont think DH have a healer spec sooooo :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like