465 Boomkin/resto LFG

I am a long time player looking to raid and do other stuff outside of raid looking for a stable Team and guild where the Officer are trashing talking raiders and have a plan for the week and ideas in place before a min before pull and able to stay online for more then 5 mins.

Currently 3/12M with sub 60% pulls on hivemind
Ilvl 465 boomkin/ 465ish resto
80 HoA with all rank 3 essences
Cloak capped every week
Logs <working on tryin to get Inf stars and rank 3 TD>

LOOKING for a 2 day raid guild looking to progress and have fun times that i am looking for is anything after 8-830EST till around about 1am EST CAN not Repeat can not do Thurs. With that being said i also looking for a guild that does Mythic plus with Everyone not just the “click”, also have alts that including a Warlock looking to stay Horde

Sun N/A
Mon 8pm-1am EST
Tues 8pm-1am EST
Wed 8pm-1am EST
Thurs NOPE
Fri preferred off but 8pm-1AM est
Sat N/A

Logs link sucks Shadowiz-Area 52

Bnet shadowiz128#1805
Discord Shadowiz#3133 Preferred

Hey man raid 3 insomnia of seraph us-mal’ganis is in need of boomkins add me on bnet cryomanncer#1221 if your interested.
We raid Wednesday, Thursday from 10pm - 1am CST and are currently 12/12H looking for those key players to help push into mythic prog

I understand you a looking to stay horde, however if you are thinking of reconsidering, ill Defined is looking more to fill our ranks. Looking for raiders or casual players who like to have a good time. We raid on Tuesday-Wednesday 7:30-10 Central, we run M+ almost daily with no set groups. We would like a chance to speak with you maybe in discord to see if we are a good fit, maybe even run something with us if you would like.

disc: Veronikamae#8024

Still looking

Hey Shadowiz,

I think our guild sounds like a good fit except the horde part. If you are willing to consider an amazing home with the better faction, feel free to chat with an officer or put in an app!

Hootenanny is a 1 night/week raiding guild that aims for CE each tier. We need a boomkin for a core spot on our roster. Our officers are amazing, prepared and the right mix of fun/serious. They make sure to include everyone that needs to get things done, and are very active (along with the whole guild) in discord all day, every day. We are 3/12 M with Shad on the cusp of going down.

Hey, if you are still looking I’ll drop our info and add your discord.

Sellouts on Illidan horde side.

We are a close knit community looking to add a few key players to take the guild to Cutting edge and beyond. Current progression is 4/12M 5% wipe on shad. Our first goal of AOTC has been accomplished and now we are looking to continue our mythic push. We were 6/8M in EP with deep progression on zaqul.

We raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8pm-11pm realm time (9-12 EST) with optional nights Thursday and Saturday. We also have a very consistent M+ community with multiple 15+ keys happening just about daily (lower keys as well).

Current needs are ranged dps and a healer. As always we are willing to bring in and trial any dps with a history of raiding proficiency. We hold our raiders to a high standard without being toxic or “try hard” like many other guilds out there. We do our best to follow our motto of “bring the player not the class” so we are always looking for exceptional players of all roles. While following this motto we also understand that some encounters require different set ups and we ask that our raiders be flexible.

Thanks for taking the time to read this if you would like to chat or looking for more info please feel free to reach out. Necropoles#1464 bnet or cubfucious#8979 discord both go to my phone and will be answered as soon as i recieve the notification.