465 Aff/Demo Lock LF Raiding Guild

12/12 AOTC Warlock w/Mythic Experience

Former hardcore raider from Vanilla - MOP. Took break from WOD to Legion where I played casually and attained 6/7 Heroic on Emerald Nightmare before another brief hiatus.

I’m back now and I’m very much ready to push into Mythic content. My cloak is rank 12, but should be getting 15 by today or tomorrow at the time of writing this. HOA is rank 83 w/all necessary rank 3 essences.

I’m open to AOTC guild’s/guilds that aim to push Mythic content now and going forward into Shadowlands. If you’re interested, please send me a Battletag request at RumbleDumble#1406

Greetings! Virtually Impossible is an established late night guild that has been raiding together for over three expansions now. We focus on an adult friendly, socially active attitude that raids twice a week with an emphasis on clearing AOTC and Casual/Hardcore Mythic progression every content. We pride ourselves on community and that aspect has given us great success!

Need to know for Raiders:
Returning players welcome!
Casual/Hardcore raid environment focusing on Heroic & Mythic Progression.
Raid Days/Times:
Progression Raid - Tues & Wed 12-3am EST
Sunday Funday Alt Run - Sun 12-3am EST
Current progression: 12/12H moving into Mythic.

If this sounds like a potential match please contact me personally @ Aradne#11285(RealID) or @ Aradne#5473(Discord) :camera:

Hey Man, my name is Bullcon and I represent Raiding is Hard:( I’m going to drop my guild spam, if you’re interested there’s contact info at the bottom!

Heyo, we are Raiding is Hard! We are based on Area 52 (H) and we are recruiting DPS for our core progression team. We are a friendly late night raiding guild that is looking to clear Nya and continue onward into Shadowlands.

Raid Times:

Tuesday/Thursday

11pm-2am PST or 2am-5am EST or 12pm-3am CT

Current progress:
We are currently 5/12 with Hive and Shad down. Our best pull on Xanesh was 5%

Requirements:

-Rank 12 cloak

-level 80 neck

-465 Ilvl

-Discord (Mic is optional but recommended)
Ability to take constructive criticism and a willingness to learn and adapt.

If you are interested or have any questions my Battletag is Bullcon#1672 and my Discord is Bullcon#6858

Greetings Sordann!

is currently looking for players of all experience and play-styles. We are currently 2/12 Mythic pushing bosses causally. We clear 12/12 Heroic weekly for under geared members returning to the game and alts to have fun on.

When do we raid?
Friday 8-11 Server
Saturday 8-11 Server

We have a zero tolerance for elitism, degrading and drama. We were all a n00b player at one time or another, anyone can be taught/learn to do anything if the effort is put forth.

We also enjoy doing high level Mythic+ Keys and PVP. If this seems like a guild for you feel free to contact one of our council members via Battle.net. We hope to hear from you.

Addictive#1191
Phypher#11418
Makattack#1886

***Death Run*** - Currently 5/12M

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 10-1est (7-10pst)

Recruitment Needs:

We are currently open to all classes and specs but the following are high priority:

1 Tank (prefer Monk or Pally)
Disc Priest
Resto Shaman
Balance Druid (bonus if you play Resto too)
Warlock
Mage
Havoc DH
Elemental Shaman (bonus if you play Resto too)

About us:
Formerly Perseverance of Sargeras, Death Run is an adult (21+) late night Horde raiding guild on Area 52. Currently 5/12M, some might describe us as semi-casual, others as semi-hardcore, but we like to think of ourselves as somewhere in the middle.

Most of us have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited 2-day schedule, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere. There’s lots of guilds out there where numbers are all that matter. Being a part of Death Run means being a part of a team where we recognize there’s a person behind every toon.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle as many mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere

Requirements:

Item level 460+
Cloak 12+
Rank 3 essences
Working Mic
Ability to take constructive criticism and occasionally sit for a fight as required
A positive, team attitude

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact myself or an officer in game at:

Rawrabear#1450
Mintyburst#1948
Osonox#1265