463 Resto druid looking for Raiding guild

Use to be hardcore raider up until WOD, played other games last 5-6 years. Been playing again as a Resto / Balance druid past few months and looking to get into a Perm Raiding guild.

A place to hand out, Raid, M+. I am always available (work from home 90% of the time) except when going on vacation :stuck_out_tongue: need that break from work and home every now and then.

Willing to server transfer at any time,

Looking for weeknights Est time

We’re looking for healers for our Heroic Progression Weekday raid team. We’re currently 11/12N 3/12H. Our times are 7-10pm EST Tue/Wed.

DaviLeon#1925

Hello I am Photems, one of the recruiting officer for Treachery.
We are currently 2/12M and Raid 10PM -1 AM.

As a guild, we are easy going, and easy to get along with. We are interested in mature applicants who have good attitudes and will make a continuous effort to promote a fun and productive raid environment.

While raiding will always be our primary focus, we welcome social members who want to be part of a like-minded community. This include friends of raiding applicants.

Outside of raid we push keys, hang out in Discord, as well as play other games together.

If you feel you are a good fit for Treachery, please Hit me back with in game mail or here.

is looking for a high quality healer that is ready to do some mythic progression. We clear Ny’alotha Heroic 12/12H weekly and proceed to spend a day in mythic content. We are 2/12M. Our raid times are 9PM-12AM EST. Feel free to contact me via battle.net for more info!
ChowFun#1532