463 Hunter with 464 Boomkin Alt looking to push raid content

Good morning,
I have been playing this game since its inception in 2004 and my hunter has been the main since then. I have every class at 120 and some that are raid ready (Druid, DK, Rogue). However I am looking to raid any day of the week mid day into the late hours.
I have previous mythic raiding experience and as of this content, I had to pug my Heroic N’zoth kill since my previous guild was unable to progress through Heroic. I would like to be able to push through mythic before shadowlands. I can be reached on BNet: Geronimoe#11452 and I am currently on the Illidan server. Discussions can be made for alt classes since I am currently prepping them at this time. Currently both Hunter and Druid (HOA 81) and Both cloaks are rank 14. I also do Mythic +'s when I’m not raiding so please feel free to contact me regarding any questions. I will consider alliance if I can be convinced.

The following Classes are available to raid:
Sugafoot - 463 BM Hunter- HOA 81 - Cloak Rank 14 (12/12H)
Strokahontis - 463 Boomkin/Resto/Guardian - HOA 80- Cloak Rank 14 (11/12H)

Following classing being worked on to be raid/M+ready:
Epinefrin - 442 Frost/Blood OS - HOA 75- Cloak Rank 13
Ogankster - 445 Assassination rogue - HOA 76 - Cloak Rank 11 (needs blood essence along with Conflict and Strife to be effective)

DH (426), Monk (422), Warlock, Shaman, Priest, Paladin (436), Warrior (432) and Mage (430) are all 120 at or close to 430 and still have alot to work on but can be raid ready in a timely manner.

as of 17MAR20, Essences will be account bound so I will be working alots alot faster

1 Like

**Perseverance** - Currently 6/12H, 8/12N

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 cst (10-1 est, 7-10 pst)

Recruitment Needs:

WW Monk (preferably with Brew OS)
Shadow Priest
Havoc DH

Always recruiting exceptional dps with positive, friendly attitudes!

About us:
We are a recently formed guild on Sargeras made up of a handful of folks who’ve been raiding together for awhile as well as a few newer folks. We are a group of adults with lives outside of WoW… ok so that might be a bit of a stretch. But most of us do have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited 2-day schedule, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere

We are also looking for more folks interested in dedicated mythic + groups. We currently have several members who enjoy running them and would like to add a few more to our roster to give them the opportunity to push a little higher more regularly.

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact myself or an officer in game at:

Rawrabear#1450
Xanthos#11865

Hey, Sugafoot. We’re interested in adding ranged dps to our mythic raiding team. Added you on bnet

//https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/AfterL%C3%ADfe

Schedule (8 hours)

Mon, Tue, Wed, Thur
10pm-12am EST

Raids will not go more than 1 pull past midnight EST.
We will run normal and heroic at the start of a new tier until the guild is no longer interested.

Progression

7/8M EP - Azshara P4
9/9M BoD - US 219
8/8M Uldir - US 195

11/11M Antorus - US 228
9/9M ToS - US 232
10/10M NH - US 485
3/3M ToV - US 276
7/7M EN - US 200
13/13M HFC - US 289
8/10M BRF
7/7M HM
14/14H SOO - US 305
13/13H ToT- US 230

About Us

The guild has been active for 12 years, first established in 2006 on Korgath.

Our goal is always to full clear mythic for Cutting Edge. Recruitment, composition, and loot distribution are all focused to support that goal. Our raiding environment is organized, fast paced, and passionate. Our schedule is ideal for CE players with a full-time school or work schedule. Many raiders also focus on mythic plus, rated PvP, and achievement hunting.

Recruitment Officers

Geezpow - - - Geezpow#1332
Grolgek - - - Amor#1426

If you are interested in Alliance side mythic prog guild, give us a look! If you like what you read below, I’d love to talk more with you.
Symbiosis is an Alliance guild on Sen’jin/Quel’dorei looking to improve our roster for the Ny’alotha raid team. Our current progress is 3/12M. We are a super friendly inclusive raiding team that also plays games outside of WoW together! We have a fairly large group of people who like to run mythic+ dungeons daily (not just a dedicated team) and anyone wanting to do them is included. We take bosses seriously, but we still have fun on trash! We make constructive comments, not discouraging remarks to individuals during raid. We strive to help everyone improve all the time.

Raid nights are Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST (8-11 EST, 5-8 PST).

We use Discord for raid communications.
We use RCLootCouncil to distribute any gear that is tradeable from the raids.

We are currently looking for:
Always looking for great ranged and melee dps.

If you have any questions or would like to apply, please contact me at Cyndreya#1336 (btag), Cyndreya#5147 (discord)

Hey there.

We are looking for Hunters and a solid boomkin.

Would love to discuss more, if interested.

==

Pull More So I Can Pad (PMSICP) is a semi-hardcore-but-we-all-have-jobs Mythic Team recruiting for progression for this tier and beyond, with a focus on strong community and self-sufficiency.

PMSICP is a fresh collection of veteran players with experience ranging from Cutting Edge, classic/vanilla, battlegrounds, and arenas. We are (and look for) strong players that may not have as much time as they once did to devote to pixel slaying due to real life but still want to get sh*t done when they are on.

Formed during Legion, PMSICP dominated heroic content with ease and, after a few more tiers, realized Mythic was the answer to the need for more challenging content. After building a strong Mythic team at the onset of Eternal Palace, we achieved 5/8 progression while still solidifying the ranks. Now, with a strong footing, heading into Ny’alotha we are looking to fill in a few more key slots to push progression hard to continue growing in rank on Area 52.

Raid Time: Sunday & Monday 8:00 - 11:00 PM Eastern (Server) Time
Server: Area 52
Faction: Horde

What we offer:

• Organized raiding environment – We have progression 2 days a week, we make them count
  • Strong Mythic+ community – Top (Rank 1-20) class representations for the server
  • Active Discord – There is always a discussion going on
  • Optional Raid Nights – Something happening every day – Normal, Heroic, and PvP
  • Non-toxic community – Drama need not apply

This is where your awesome-ness comes in. Do you watch videos prior to an encounter? Is Warcraftlogs and RaidBots on your bookmarks bar? Do you like progressing towards CE but don’t have or want to raid 4-5 days a week? We want you.

We are looking for players that know their class, don’t need to be handheld, and are looking for a competitive yet relaxed Mythic progression environment to become a key part of.

We are looking for:

• Boomkin (pref w/ Resto OS) [Very High]
  • Mage [High]
  • Warlock [High]
  • Hunter [Medium]
  • Ret Pally [Medium]
  • Rogue [Low]
  • Warrior [Low]
  • WW [Low]

** All exceptional applicants should apply!

Interested? You can apply through 2 different routes:

Apply through our Discord (Preferred):
Follow the steps here -> discord.gg/NFMdNEr

Contact us:
(BNET) // (Discord)
Seanishly#1837 // Seanishly#3666
Ama#11132 // Ama#440

if you’re interested my weekend group can use some big gamers we raid sat/sun 7-9PM CST

Taunt on Two on Alleria is currently 12/12 Heroic Nya. We raid on Tues & Thurs 7:30 - 10:30 cst. We are looking for strong ranged DPS for heroic and Mythic progression. Interested in all classes of ranged dps. Message Renee#11536 for more info.

Hey! We’d especially be interested in adding a balance druid to our roster, but we could probably fit you as a hunter as well if it’s your preference. I’ll post our info below; add me at Bailey#11727 if you’re interested in chatting further!

Guild: Convergence
Realm and Faction: Kil’Jaeden Horde

Times: (6 hours)
Friday 6:00-9:00PM PST
Saturday 5:00-8:00PM PST

We run an optional heroic every week. Usually, this is on Thursdays.

Progress: 2/12M (12/12H) Ny’alotha

We’re a former US top 50-100 guild currently raiding on a reduced schedule, albeit still pushing for CE this tier while building up to regain our previous heights in Shadowlands. The team is built on a core of these same raiders, as well as others with top 100 or other CE experience.

While we raid less hours than many guilds of our caliber, we still push progress through effective leadership and skilled players. Additionally, we have an extremely active community that engages in mythic+ dungeons and PvP on a daily basis.

Application: forms.gle/JMnHxhQv11Wy3vN59

If you’re interested, please feel free to contact me as well (Bailey#11727) or just submit an app at the link above. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hi! If you haven’t found a guild yet Epìtaph is currently recruiting for our raiding team and mythic plus runs!

We are on Draka/suramar and have a friendly bunch of players who enjoy seeing conent and pushing higher keys.

Raid wise, we are 3/12 Heroic. We are accepting all classes but really are in need of some ranged and a healer . We raid Friday nights at 9pm est. In 8.3 we are planning on adding another day.

We run mythic dungeons daily and have a very active discord channel. Feel free to message me on battlenet at Alikona#11551 or discord Dem#5747 if you have any questions. <3

Hey there Suga,
I’m interested in talking if you are. A skilled boomie would be great to round out our roster.

Here’s our spam: </Same Plan Less Dying/> is a fun, active guild with Mythic focus that would love to add more solid people to our team. We are specifically looking for those who like progress without the elitist mentality. We’ve got players who have played together for years and will stay strong for plenty more. :grin: We pride ourselves in being active on and off raid times and are hoping for players who will do the same.

Raid Times:
Tues+Thurs 8-11pm EST

Progression:
7/12H, 6/12norm Nya // 3/8M, 8/8H

We also run Mythic Keys every day.
We run an M+ community through our disc - join our discord, try us!

B-net: Saxx#1747
Disc: Abs#5438

Cheers

(11/12 H NYA) Insomnia (R3) of of US-Mal’Ganis is looking for range dps (Boomy, Warlock pref) and exceptional dps in general to fill out our core roster to push into Mythic.

Our goal as a team is to keep killing the next boss and progressing as a group towards one singular goal. If you have similar goals and can make our raid times, this could be your new team.

We raid 10:00pm - 1:00am CST on Wednesdays and Thursdays. With an optional night on Tuesday.

If this sounds like the team for you, contact cryomanncer#1221 to chat, or visit https://www.seraphguild.com/recruitment to apply!

of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for almost ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

Raid 1 - Color Blind - 3/12M NYA (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438
Raid 3 - Insomnia - 11/12H NYA (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - cryomanncer#1221
Raid 4 - Clockwise - 7/12N NYA (8pm - 11am CST, Su) - ilpad#1438
Raid 5 - Loud Noises - 11/12H NYA (9pm - 12am CST, Su/M) - falsify#1356
Raid 6 - Barely Heroic - 4/12H NYA (10:30pm - 12:30am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647 .

If you are still looking, we would love to have another hunter or boomkin!

Greetings fellow WoW addict,

We over at Pack Mentality on Stormrage - Alliance are scouring the interwebs for DPS seeking a home away from home. With an average age around 30, we have players from across the world ranging from military and students to 9-5ers and stay-at-home moms. With such an interesting blend of personalities, we have had a fun time learning from each other!

We have achieved Ahead of the Curve in Eternal Palace with a 4-hour/week raid schedule. Raid nights are Thursday 9-11 Eastern and Friday 9-12 Eastern. Saturdays are an optional night typically reserved for alt runs/pvp/keys.

Current Progression: 6/12H

Our current needs are as follows:

Tanks: None
Healers: Resto Shaman (a dps offspec is a plus)
Melee DPS: Low
Ranged DPS: Low
If your spec is not listed, we would still love to chat!

For further information, feel free to add myself, Dabears#1561.

Hey, Suga!

Cinder and Ash - Mal’ganis Horde has a few dps spots open and we could use your Hunter, Boomy, or DK.

We raid Fri/Sat 7-10 Central for core, with an optional Th 7-10, and have M+ groups running throughout the week.

Let me know if you have any questions :slight_smile:

Paeoni
bnet: ember#1670

Post is updated with current information.

Steel Dragon: 11/12H - Area52

Recruitment Needs:

• Ranged DPS
  • Elemental Shaman W/ Strong Resto OS
  • Holy Pally
  • 1-2 Melee DPS

Raid Schedule

• Tuesday ( 7-10PM EST )
  • Thursday ( 7-10PM EST )

Optional: Normal and alt runs on Friday/Saturday night.

Goals/History:
Our team is currently recruiting to finish up heroic NYA and move into mythic progression as quickly as possible. We are a semi-hardcore guild on a casual 2 night per week schedule, motivated to achieve AOTC in a timely manner and push as far as possible into mythic in the time provided. We have been raiding together since 2015 and have achieved AOTC each tier doing so. We strive to make sure all of our members are up to par on fights and their classes so no issues occur and hold back progression. Currently looking to expand our roster to 25 for heroic to insure a solid competitive roster for mythic progression.

Raid History:

Battle for Azeroth:

• 2/8M Uldir
  • 3/9M BoD
  • 2/2H CoS
  • 4/8M EP

All of our officer core has completed heroic and been aotc since 2015 and progressed further into mythic progression.

Legion Progression:

• 9/11 Mythic ATBT
  • 6/9 Mythic ToS
  • 5/10 Mythic Nighthold
  • 3/3 Mythic Trial of Valor
  • 4/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare

Our Expectations:

• High attendance (90%+)
  • Knowledge of your class, spec, and role
  • Prepared for raid every night Flask/Pots/Food/ Vantus Ruins( If Needed)
  • 450 ilvl / 70 minimum neck with rank 3 essences

Feast/Cauldron will be provided as we further progress. All are expected to come prepared.

10 minute break will happen halfway through raid at a good stopping point.

• Be prepared to continuosly keep pulling throughout the night (No AFK except during break or officer log checks will be tolerated as our time per week is limited).

Contacts:

• Recruitment/Healing Officer: Gypsì - Xstratik#11324
  • RL: Alarus - Alarus#1329

Illidan[H] REWIND

Guild

We are recruiting for core spot in mythic raiding. Currently 12/12H and 4/12M. 7/8M EP and 9/9M in BoD. Historically we were a 2 day guild and decided to move to 3 day guild starting in 8.3

Raid times

Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 7PM to 10PM EST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid to do trash). After CE, we will drop to a 2 day schedule

How to Apply

• Apply here : forms.gle/PdjtB6pZ8GUe6vw8A

• If you don’t put any effort in your app, probably shouldn’t app.

• Don’t see your class or spec? No worries! Applications are always open, and every class, role, and spec is encouraged to app.

Contacts

If you have any questions feel free to message any of the below (please note that adding someone doesn’t mean you won’t need to app :slight_smile:

Nietto : Mat#11420

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646

Asagami : Sasha#12635

Hi Sugafoot!!

I’d love to have a chat with you! If Tues/Wed 8:30pm to 12am EST could work for you raid wise please add me Nox#1368 (bnet) or Nox#3461 (discord) for a quick chat!

I think Solidarity Gaming could be a great fit!
Cheers and best of luck with your search!
Nox

Wow, someone this dedicated DEFINITELY deserves a good home. If its not us I hope you find the right fit. But we would love to talk to you about our guild and hopefully get you and us on the same page to join up!

My name is Burnsey and I am the GM of a newly reforming guild called <DINGUS>. The guild is on Stormrage-US Alliance.

We are a guild of players looking to form a tight knit Mythic raid group that enjoys Mythic+, PVP, and leveling alts together as well as progressing towards AoTC / CE in the current tier content and upcoming expansion. A handful of us have recently rejoined retail after trying out Classic and realizing that what we really missed most out of the game was not the content from years ago but the team we had built. Many of us have stayed friends for over 10 years and we plan to add more cool people to our ranks in the weeks and months to come.

A little background on us:
Many of the core members have been raiding together since the original Vanilla wow days. Progressing as a unit through most tier contents has been a big focus of our friend group. We have not only cleared all content that we have ever faced, but in Wrath we produced and maintained a top 50 US guild on Stormreaver. We plan to continue this trend of efficient raiding yet not too bleeding edge that we can’t enjoy the content.

A little more on me, the GM: I myself was in a top 15 US guild in Sunwell called Team Ice on the Illidan server horde side. I pride myself in my social skills and keeping in touch with many of the old guild members or GMs I have run across over the years. Sharing experiences and tactics in progression is a huge advantage and using those networking skills to my advantage has always proven to be a benefit.

I plan to run an incredibly fair guild with officers that I trust to do the same. As I said before, we are looking to add like-minded players that we can form a tight bond with as we progress through the tail end of BFA and on into Shadowlands. The goals we set will reflect the desires of the recruits and players we bring in. We plan to keep the numbers smaller than most guilds all while making a name for ourselves on one of the largest servers in the US for Alliance.

What are we looking for?:
-We are currently looking for players with a positive yet competitive mindset
-We gravitate to players who have a good sense of humor and thick skin but that can focus when the time is right to buckle down (aka progression)
-At this moment the raid schedule will be Tuesdays and Thursdays 530-830PM PST

Classes we are currently recruiting are:
DPS (High)
Mages (High)
Rogues (High)
Enhance Shaman (High)
Ele Shaman (High)
SPriest (High)
Ret Pally (High)
Hunters (High)
Death Knights (High)
Warlocks (High)
Monks (High)

Healers(Medium)
Priest (High)
Shaman (High)

Tanks (Low / Medium With DPS OS)
Demon Hunter (High)
Death Knight (High)
Monk (High)

We will strongly consider any and all potential recruits at this moment as we are just starting the guild off.

If you are interested in this opportunity leave a message here, or add me on Bnet Burnsey#1181

Guild: Dominion
Area 52 – Horde
4/12 Mythic

Dominion is a progression focused guild that realizes real life happens. We’re not seeking server firsts, but we do want to clear the top tier of content.

Founded in Vanilla on Altar of Storms, we transferred to Stormrage in 2012 as the server population started to decline. On AoS we were consistently making server seconds and we hovered around the top 10-20 guilds on Stormrage consistently. With the Alliance raiding population dwindling, we transferred to Area 52 in 2019 with the expectation of continuing our long standing success.

In short, if you’re looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First races, Dominion might be the place for you.

Recruiting
We are recruiting all Exceptional DPS and healers.

Guild Progress
h ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Dominion
h ttps://raider.io/guilds/us/area-52/Dominion

Raid Times
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8-11PM EST
Optional Heroic Saturday 8-11PM EST

How to Apply
Please fill out an application at h ttps://forms.gle/yQJL9s8R8Vcv3F2s7
Visit our Discord for more information at h ttps://discord.gg/CJNKuXS
Feel free to contact any officer in game with questions; árch (Arch#11328), Sarisia (Solarshadow#1696), Aureliee (Aurelie#11489), or Kobrakaix(Kobrakai#1378)

Hey there! We are directly looking for both the classes that you listed. As long as weekends works for you, as well as alliance, I’d love to chat. Here’s our information. Add me if you are interested!