462 Hunter LFG (Formally high end raider)

Greetings, I am Greenkulaid, currently 462il Hunter and searching for a guild. I was playing a warrior to start the tier, but due to RL and other issues, I had to step away for a month. In that time, my current guild has gotten to a point of extending mythic to kill N’Zoth, and has its roster set. So here I am, looking to see whats out there. This toon is more recent then my warrior, but I highly prefer to play this for the rest of the xpac at least.

About me some- Been playing since release, and for the better part of time, have been active, only taking breaks when needed. I’ve peaked at US 2nd in WoTLK, raided top 10 US for better part of 3 xpacs, and have taken a step back to put less time into raiding, but enjoy other parts of the game. I am on a lot given the current situation with the world, so I prefer a very active guild.

What I am looking for- Horde or Ally, prob something around 3/12 M or just starting mythic. Days and times I am flexible on, but prefer 2-3 days around 9-12 EST, but will consider anything. Active, dont want to join a guild that raid logs.

Post info and I will be in touch

Hey there Green! We definitely are looking to add more to our primary raid team. We are on Stormrage Alliance. Just got back into raiding with our core thats played together since Vanilla. We are currently 12/12H as of Sunday and will be pushing Mythic this week. We raid 830PM - 1130PM EST Tues / Thurs. We occasionally will add a Sun or Mon raid in for progression if the guild members are feeling it.

If this interests you let me know. You can contact me @ Burnsey#1181 on Bnet

still looking

**Perseverance** - Currently 12/12H

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 cst (10-1 est, 7-10 pst)

Recruitment Needs:

Primarily Ranged DPS but always open to exceptional players with positive, friendly attitudes!

About us:
We are a guild comprised of adults with lives outside of WoW… ok so that might be a bit of a stretch. But most of us do have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited 2-day schedule, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact myself or an officer in game at:

Rawrabear#1450

Hey Greenkulaid, if you are able and willing to raid Saturday and Sunday mornings from 10 am to 2 pm CST I’d love to talk to you. We are currently 3/12 M . My btag is wawa#1628

Ill reach out sometime this week. Still seeing whats out there

We do Tues-Wed 7-11 EST. That doesn’t sound ideal for you, but if you’d like to talk about it lemme know.
We need to recruit one DPS for sure, and everything else sounds perfect.
Very active guild, that has been playing together for the last 12 years.

Lemme know if you wanna chat.
Add me on Discord (Metrolol #1206)

Come check us out! [H] Returning mythic weekend guild lfm

be in touch with both of you as well sometime soon

Hello!

{inclusion} is a mythic raiding guild on (Alliance) Proudmoore server looking for more Mythic DPS to fill out our raid roster.

Raid Times:
(Heroic) Tuesdays 6:00 - 9:00 p.m. PST
(Mythic) Wednesday 6:00 - 9:00 p.m. PST
(Mythic) Thursday 6:00 - 9:00 p.m. PST

We are looking for mythic ready DPS and are specifically looking for ranged dps but any class is welcome. If you are a healer or a tank and would like to join as well we can try and make room.

We value attendance and effort. With an experience officer team ready to assist with any class/raid questions. We are looking to push into Cutting Edge and have the core team to do just that. All we are missing is you!

Please add me on btag @ MobsOver9000#1948
or one of our officers @ TheRedBaron#1644 with any questions/concerns.

up to the top

Hey Green - we have an opening for a hunter with our team - Big, active community of good players and people. Currently AOTC and 3/12M - looking for last dps or two for main spot to push CE and get ready for Shadowlands. We can also help you round out your set with m+. Send me a tell - Crabcrusher#1245

up to the top

Formerly [A] on Lightbringer, we are a guild founded on May 2005 and have been a top guild from inception, obtaining most cutting edges. We are getting most of the core guild members back so you can expect a guild with seasoned leadership, a relaxed and fun raid environment full of skillful individuals.

We are rebuilding for Shadowlands but we have enough interest to start within the next few weeks. We are still planning to mythic raid and complete Nyalotha. In the coming weeks we are looking to heroic raid, any mythics we can do and possible BoD Mount runs.

We are currently raiding Tues & Weds 9:30-12:30am EST. We have an optional run on Sundays at the same time which we normally use for Alt Nights, Sales or Normal/Heroic when deep into Mythic Prog, but we may be utilizing it to help catch up just this tier.

We have some raiders that have been mythic raiding this tier in guilds that are 9-12/12M.

Recruitment Needs:
Holy Pally
Disc Priest
Mages
Warlocks
Hunters
Boomkins
Shadowpriests

Even if we are not looking for your class we always accept any exceptional applicants that feel they would be a good fit!

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to anyone in leadership
GM Xellos BTag Xellos#1969
Officer Llunai Btag Lunana#1345
Officer Ghostyy BTag Ghosty#1481

Go to our WowProgress or PM one of us for a Discord link to apply!

up to the top. Gonna be reaching out to ppl tonight and over the weekend

Hey there! I am the GM of No Place Like Gnome. I dropped the recruit add below that has a bit more information and our btags and discord are down there as well! Hope to hear from you!

No Place Like Gnome is an Alliance guild on the Dalaran[US] server! Our main goal is to AoTC and push into mythic at a semi serious but fun pace. We are a tight knit groups of players ranging from 18 to 50 years old.

We raid on Friday and Saturday at 9pm EST to 12am EST.

Our current progression is AotC Nya with 3/12 Mythic bosses down (working on Hivemind).

We are looking for 3 strong dps (Hunter, Mage, Warlock, Monk, Rogue, Demon Hunter) who can commit to the 6 hour raid schedule above. Who knows how to play their class (or is willing to learn and get better).

If you have never raided before, we can teach you. If you need higher ilvl, we can gear you. If you need a helpful setting, this guild is for you.

Our other hobbies include: Mythic+ dungeons (pushing and failing), achievement runs, farming of all types (mats, pvp kills, mounts) and dicking around in discord.

If you are interested in joining No Place Like Gnome to raid please contact us on BNET at Darthbane526#1143 or taylourene#1601 OR Discord at Nan#4461

If you just want a friendly social home, you can /who in game and anyone can invite you.

Hey Greenkulaid - if you haven’t found a home yet, would definitely like to have the opportunity to chat with you. Here’s the guild information and my info as well - please reach out to me on discord or bnet if you’d like to talk more!

Malicious Compliance is a reformed raid team and we are recruiting strong players for our push into mythic NYA & beyond! We are currently 12/12N, 12/12H & 3/12M in Ny’alotha! We are a close-knit group of people who like to have fun together but also know when to buckle down and get serious during progression & raid times.

While we currently have a strong core, we are in need of a holy paladin and a few more solid and reliable dps to join our core mythic team. High need for ret pally, rogue, mage.

Our goal is to recruit players who have a positive attitude and a desire to progress as a team. Must be open to suggestions, always be on top of their class and the willingness to constantly improve. We treat each other with respect and would expect the same out of our team.

We are an 21+ guild. Raid times are Thursday (farm night) Sunday & Monday (progression nights) from 9:00pm-12:00am server. We also run/push lots of keys & do enjoy pvp! Raiders are required to complete their weekly key (level 12 minimum) for your weekly chest & gear upgrade.

Also, you must like dank memes and have a good sense of humor!

For more information, please reach out! You can reach me on discord at Infinitie#7943, or btag luminating#1813

We look forward to hearing from you, answering your questions and hopefully having you as part of our team!

last bump.

We’re Interested. We are a new guild formed by 8/12M Raiders. We raid Tues/Wed 9-Midnight EST. Please add btag Patticakes#1742 We’d love to chat.

Hey there! Would love to chat with you. We are a brand new guild looking for raiders and officers to build up a mythic team going into Shadowlands. We would love to chat with you! Below is our information. Please fill out the form if you are interested and we will get in contact with you ASAP!

[A] [US] [Proudmoore]

What we are looking for: heroic/mythic raiders that want to take a step into deeper mythic progression. We are dedicated to helping you not only gear up, but learn how to adjust your playstyle to meet mythic expectations. Our GM loves going through logs and would love nothing more than to sit down with you and help you analyze your play to find things to improve on! Returning from a break? Let us help you get geared up!

What we can offer you: a fun but serious and progression oriented raiding environment. We know when to be serious, but we do not want to sacrifice the fun atmosphere that is necessary with raiding. Discord will be filled with fight related comms and jokes in between pulls/on trash, and we do not tolerate any racism/sexism/etc. We are planning many community events within the guild to keep a strong tight knit community with no drama! However, performance WILL be tracked and used to determine the best possible team composition for the guild.

Raid time: Tues/Wed 10pm-12:30am EST/ 7pm-9:30pm PST (server)
Optional night: Sun 10pm-12:30am EST/ 7pm-9:30pm PST (server)

As part of our commitment to building a community, every member and officer will be screened via a discord interview to make sure they are a good fit for our team. Be sure to have a working mic, and no, we do not require push to talk! (unless you have a loud keyboard…)

Please fill out this form and let us know if you are interested and we will get back to you! We are committed to this guild but we definitely want to do this right and not waste anyone’s time.

hXttps://forms.gle/cKfUQuWvnhyfPiff9

**Remove the “X” within the “https:” to access the google doc or the link won’t work!