461 Hunter LF Guild

Hello!

I am currently a returning CE player looking for a CE oriented guild. If I find the right fit, I don’t mind server/faction changing.

I had taken a break back in Legion and now hoping to return in SL. Last CE kill was Xavius.

I am a punctual player, always down for keys and willing to improve and grow with a guild.

My preferred times are Weekdays. Due to work I can’t raid too late at night and I am on the EST timezone.

Logs: /character/us/area-52/bichiyal#bybracket=1

Any other questions feel free to add my disc and btag:

Btag: Bichi#11257
Disc: Bichi#9482

1 Like

Hey Bichi - It looks like we would be a good fit, but please check out our goals and if they match yours, shoot us a message.

PS Mythic Xavius still appears in my nightmares sometimes

Hi! The Tavern is looking for more members to fill out raid roster and just in general guild things. We created our guild recently, we’re a mix of returning players/veteran and newbies!
Consider checking us out!

Hey Illen! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to clear heroic and mythic.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!
Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Bnet - megaFly#11904
Discord - megaFly06#6053

Raid Times: Tue and Thur - 9 to 1130 EST.

One Shot is Never Enough has been around since the end of Legion. Achieving AOTC in each tier of BFA and slowly working to build a strong Mythic team, finishing Eternal Palace at 4/8M. Currently we are 9/12M. You see our improvement each tier over at raider io.

Our goal is to finish building a strong team of Mythic raiders as we head into Shadowlands. That will be the first expansion we have that we start off on the right foot.

We are looking for players who have a strong team mindset and look to improve themselves. Read up on guides and theory crafting, complete at least their weekly 15 key, willing to help others and come with a positive attitude.

Thank you for your time.

If you are wishing to speak with over Battle.net (GM) Fenadorm#1793

Hi Illen,

We too are a group of former raiders making a return ,and you sound like you could be a good fit. I’ll add you on btag too, but for now here is an all-you-can-eat copy pasta buffet:

Its Mine I Licked It (US-Storm rage) is recruiting for semi-hardcore raiding in Shadowlands!

Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members have played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and we have all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.

However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.

In Shadowlands, we will plan to clear Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

The raid schedule is going to be TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 EST – 11 US Eastern time. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

At the moment, we are recruiting ALL CLASSES AND ROLES, with an emphasis on DPS. If you are interested in raiding with us, please add myself (Moophisto#11601), Lyssan (Lyssan#1884) or Fuzzii (Fuzzii#1197) on Bnet to set up an interview time.

^ still looking!