461 DH LF Raiding

Hey as the title states, DH looking for raiding home.
Willing to switch next expansion to a different class/role as well.

I’ve done nothing since Nighthold raiding wise, other than m+ and heroic pugs.

Looking for a good group of like minded friends to push some raiding content with and kill a lot of bosses at a good pace.

Ideally looking for something 12/12 Heroic at a minimum.

Only looking to raid 2-3 nights 6-12 hours max, days don’t matter as much.

Preferably 7-11 EST but finishing no later than 12 EST.

I have vast raiding experience/logs to show etc upon request.

If you need a good DH in the meantime and a good player for the long run please hit me up @shrack#1647 bnet or shrack#5387 discord.

Hey there, we could use a decent DH in our raids. We’re a group of old school friends who have been playing together for many years. Took a break beginning of BfA and just recently started raiding again with 8.3 in preparation for Shadowlands.
We raid Wed and Thu at 9.30EST, with an optional day on mondays. I will leave our recruitment post below, let me know if interested.

Would you consider going alliance/server xfer?

Hi Bigcalf
Dungeon Crawl is an Adult Raiding Guild on Illidan with a long history. Looking for players round out the Team. Ny’Lotha 10/12 Heroic 11/12 Normal Experienced Raiders 440+ Raid Times T/TH 8-11 est. Fun Raiding while Progressing.
Get in touch with Mandalin #1731

If you’re open to Alliance, give us a look. If you like what you read below, I’d love to chat more with you.

Symbiosis is an Alliance guild on Sen’jin/Quel’dorei looking to improve our roster for the Ny’alotha raid team. Our current progress is 3/12M. We are a super friendly inclusive raiding team that also plays games outside of WoW together! We have a fairly large group of people who like to run mythic+ dungeons daily (not just a dedicated team) and anyone wanting to do them is included. We take bosses seriously, but we still have fun on trash! We make constructive comments, not discouraging remarks to individuals during raid. We strive to help everyone improve all the time.

Raid nights are Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST (8-11 EST, 5-8 PST).

We use Discord for raid communications.
We use RCLootCouncil to distribute any gear that is tradeable from the raids.

We are currently looking for:
Always looking for great ranged and melee dps.

If you have any questions or would like to apply, please contact me at Cyndreya#1336 (btag), Cyndreya#5147 (discord)

Hey there Calf,
Just sent a b-net add from Saxx - I think you sound like you’d be a great fit for our raid team and guild community in general. Please read and let me know what you think.

Here’s our spam:
</Ninja Kittenz/> is a fun, active guild with Mythic focus that would love to add more solid people to our team. We recently xferred to Area-52 for those sweet high-pop perks. We’re specifically looking for players who like progress without the elitist attitude. We pride ourselves in being active on and off raid times and are hoping for players who will do the same.

Raid Times:
Tues+Thurs 8-11pm EST

Progression:
7/12H, 6/12norm Nya // 3/8M, 8/8H

We also run Mythic Keys every day.
We run an M+ community through our disc - join our discord, try us!

B-net: Saxx#1747
Disc: Abs#5438

Cheers