460 fury warrior looking for home

I’m looking for a place to call home. I came back to wow at the beginning of BFA after a long break. I’ve kept myself busy and tried to pug as much as I can. But now i am looking for a home to grow friendships and push through content.

I enjoy running Mythic+ and some pvp but really want to become part of a team where I can feel comfortable and try to make some new friendships. Pugging gets so lonely and I miss having a group of people to play with.

I have a couple of alts to play with as well (resto sham and prot paladin) but they still have some work to do.

If anyone out there thinks they may have a spot open let me know and we can try to work something out.

Hey would love to chat hit me at cran#1145

Hey! Floor PoV on Thrall might be a good fit for you.

[US][H][Thrall] 12/12H Recruiting RDPS/Healers for Mythic Prog and M+ Enthusiasts

<Floor PoV> 12/12H Semi-Hardcore Guild that recently reformed is looking to recruit as we prepare to begin mythic progression. Our guild is a small, tight-knit group of friends that have pushed the highest content in WoW with each other since Wrath, having taken a break from hardcore raiding since Legion ended. We are CE-oriented, but we also recognize that our personal lives are our first priority. That being said, we are looking to begin our mythic progression with a two day schedule for raiding. The times will be Tuesday/Thursday 8:30-11:30 EST. Pulls start at exactly 8:30, so we expect our raiders to come fully prepared (enchants, gems, food) and ready for invite 15 minutes before pull. We will provide cauldrons and repairs.

Currently, we are primarily looking for:

RDPS:

Mage, Lock (High)

Ele Sham, BM Hunter, Spriest (Medium)

Boomy (Low)

MDPS:

Full, but exceptional DPS are welcome to apply (or just be a part of the community!)

Healers:

Resto Sham, Disc Priest (High)

If your class/spec did not make the list, please don’t let that discourage you from reaching out; we’ll see if there’s a potential fit!

Qualities we are looking for:

Attendance: We understand things happen, but in order for us to succeed, we need all of our members to be reliably present.

Effort: This goes towards researching your class and the encounter, coming prepared, and just making an effort to fix mistakes.

Attitude: Wipes will happen. Repeated failure of mechanics is no excuse to lash out at other raid members. This is not an environment where we let people get away with toxicity. That being said, we’re here to push high-end content and raiders have to be able to take constructive feedback (raid leaders are no exception).

We also enjoy pushing high keys; several of our core raiders have Season 4 IO’s ranging from 2-2.5k. If you’re not sure about mythic raiding but want a small guild to push keys with, you are welcome as well! Bench players are always welcome and we’re always looking for more M+ players.

If this sounds like something you’d be interested in or if you have any questions, contact Badfaith#11470 (bnet) or Goldlink#4417 (discord).

Hexxed sounds like a good home for you. We’re a new guild in the process of forming our core raid group. Pm me in game or join us for an open raid night Saturday at 7p EST!

Hey there Konflict, shot me a message on Discord @ Khell#4727 and we can talk. Best of luck out there.

No Turning Back 4/12M

We are a small guild on Sargeras that has an active community both in game and on Discord. We are active during off raid nights with mythic+ and other in game content. We are a 2 night 6 hour a week raiding guild with intentions of achieving Cutting Edge. We have built a solid core and are looking for a few more raiders to add to our community and roster. We like to joke around and pick on each other all in good fun, but when it comes to progression we know how to change modes and be serious to get content down. Our atmosphere is extremely important to us, therefore we have a zero drama tolerance. We are looking for long term raiders with a competitive drive and a desire to always improve.

Raid Schedule:
Tuesdays and Wednesdays 7:30-10:30pm CST (Invites are sent out 10 minutes prior)

Requirements:
• Complete at least 1 +15 key per week.
• Have DBM/Bigwigs, AngryAssignments, and WeakAuras.
•Keeping Heart of Azeroth neck levels competitive, grinding out corruption resistance on legendary cloak for 8.3
• Be on time for raid invites with consumables which includes pots, food, flasks, and runes.
• Knowing your class. Keep up to date on the latest and greatest talents, azerite, essences, and gem/enchant combinations to perform as well as possible on each fight.
• Research on each fight for your specific role/class is required.

Attendance: We are looking for competent and reliable raiders that can maintain a 90% attendance rate. We are all adults with lives outside the game so we do understand that things happen. Our policy on missing raids is to notify an officer before raid, unless an emergency occurs.

If you are interested in joining add my battle tag or discord info:
Bnet: Ash#11430 Discord: Celesaris#7924

We had a warrior spot open up recently,

Tawny Wind Rider Gang (9/12H) is recruiting raiders for heroic and mythic progression. We are focused on AOTC each tier and then pushing Mythic. Raids are Tues/Thurs 8-11p server. Optional Normal (alt) raid Sundays.

We run Mythic+ regularly and group for casual PvP. Non-raiders and those leveling are also Welcome.

DigitalHype#1353
Desoto#1353

If you’re still looking, come check us out! [H] Returning mythic weekend guild lfm

Hey Konflict! < HordeCore > |H| on Tich might be a good place for you, here is our recruitment post.

Wazzzzzzzzzzzup Gangsters! [H] < HordeCore > Tichondrius is a Semi-Hardcore Heroic raiding guild. Once we clear Heroic, we will be moving onto Mythic Ny’alotha. We raid 3 days per week. In Ny’alotha, we’re 8/12H, 11/12N.

We Raid:
Friday - Normal Ny’alotha Alt Run or Heroic/Mythic EP
Saturday & Sunday - Heroic Ny’alotha
8:00-11:00 PST/Server
Invites go out 30 minutes prior to the start.
We have 1 break for 5 minutes at 9:30 Server, halfway through the raid time.

Our team is relaxed, we have fun, joking and laughing while we progress through the raid. Our goal is to get into Mythic this raid tier, (We will start after we clear heroic).

Our demographic is the early 20s to 30s.
Note, we are an 18+ guild.

What we’re looking for:
Tank: None
Healers: Resto Shaman
MELE DPS: Havoc DH (Pref with Tank off-spec) and Unholy DK (Pref with Tank off-spec)
RANGED DPS: Fire Mage, Shadow Priest (Pref with Heal off-spec), Elemental Shaman.

Heroic Minimum Raid Requirements:
Cloak Level - 10
Heart Level - 75
Item Level - 445
At least 40k DPS sustained.

Other than Raiding, we push M+ weekly and PVP.

If you are interested in joining, have any questions, or want to chat, here are the best ways to contact us.

If you want to join our discord channel, the code is below.

ekJNWKC

Recruitment and Discord Officer
Bnet - Maplemurlock#1956
Discord - Dawnslaÿer/Mùnk#0257

Guild Master
Bnet - Meatshield#11770
Discord - Beefy#2889

Raid Lead / Raid Officer
Bnet - Pfftweown#1238
Discord - pfftweown#7841

Had a tornado hit close to use I’m out of power the next week probably will get back to some of you guys when things get better

Add me Silverdruid#11285 LFM 5/12M ex top 20 lead. Add me for some more info!

Hey Konflict,

Would love to chat with you about what you’re looking for in a guild. Forgone Conclusion is a Horde guild on Thrall. We raid on Friday and Saturday nights from 930-midnight server (EST). Currently 4/12H, we have been raiding together since MoP, however have recently come back from a hiatus and are AoTC focused. Members of the guild also like to run mythic+ content as well as islands. Many PvP. Currently we are looking for healers and DPS so if you would like to play your R Shaman, that would be awesome too. Let me know if we may be a good fit for you!

Btag: Bizzles#1576
Raiding nights: Fri/Sat
Raiding times: 930-midnight (EST)
Server: Thrall [H]

Raiders R Us on Zuljin is recruiting our raid days are fri/sun/mon 7-10 EST if interested please feel free to bt me sweetsofie#1865