Your character is now part of an horrific vision. What do they do?

Your character is now in a horrific vision for their race home city.

For races that currently have lore cities but aren’t official cities in gameplay, their lore city counts too (like Nightborne and Suramar), for characters without cities, just use the city your race is orphaned at.

What does your character do in the vision.

Demian offers you biscuits, if you don’t take them he attacks you. Biscuits take 2 seconds to eat.

5 Likes

My priest clearly gave himself over to N’Zoth’s corruption. He’s been wearing the eye for most of a year now.

38 Likes

I simply stare and follow alliance players. Then annoyingly stun/interrupt them when they attack an elite.

Horde I simply just attack and teamkill. They pass me initially I’m friendly, the next thing you know I’m hostile and killing them. Ahh good memories.

5 Likes

Don’t feel bad. No one lives forever.

/casts Penance

1 Like

I heal you.

2 Likes

This game is rated T for teen though.

2 Likes

ALT + F4

10 chars

1 Like

I sit near the final boss in stealth, wait for you to pop your cooldowns, then attack and stun you until the buffs fall off.

7 Likes

I place trap everywhere.
And if someone walk one…well its a surprise.

3 Likes

I drink the Kool-Aid, I always drink the Kool-Aid.

3 Likes

I would monologue at the start of every zone delaying the player by 15-20 seconds each zone as their sanity ticks down.

13 Likes

A Blue finally commented on my weird scenario threads. My WoW life is complete.

And, priests do seem to tend to like the tentacle business…

Do you at least drop a pet if I kill you?

I don’t trust those eyes!

Ah of course, Valeera’s well known and trusty druid friend.

“But what is the sunwell?..”

Good thing visions don’t reach goldshire.

6 Likes

I sneak around and open all the chests and drink all the vials that give 100 sanity back. Also the ones that give you the fire gout. You can sort of see me out of the corner of your eye if you get close enough and the vials just disappearing.

Edit: If you can catch me, I drop vials like the gnomes in Golden Axe.

10 Likes

My companion DCs and I lose my vessel. I spend another two days getting ganked trying to grind out dailies. I curse the gods that would punish people for not having a stable internet connection by making them relive the same two days over and over again.

A life well-lived is a life that is never considered “complete.” Once your goal is reached, set an even higher goal.

New Objective: Get Watcher to comment on your thread.

8 Likes

Ruin everything, get kicked (Or just simply not have 800il to get kicked), and go back to farming for rep with the character I wanted to play in the first place.

I would leave large ice patches everywhere that would make you slip and fall over and over again for my amusement.

3 Likes

As for Averyx, she would be one of the 4 chest NPCs at the exodar, she will ask you to help her repair 8 Draenei defenders to attack the corrupted people.

She’d also yell “The fallen Prophet must die!”

Yes, you are right. I shall indeed set my eyes on higher grounds now.

Hey Ion! come here and tell what you shall do if you woke up and suddenly!

Well, the thread is about an scenario if your character is an NPC.

2 Likes

My pet has a 0.225% drop rate. Good luck.

4 Likes

Still better then Love Rocket drop rate.

8 Likes