456 CE Fire Mage Looking for CE Team

456 Fire mage, 11/12H N’ylotha Week 1, CE Azhsara, CE Jaina, 6/8M Uldir.
Simulation: htps://www.raidbots.com/simbot/report/bgehB9BGX18ctwQpKFY7aT
Wow Armory:
htps://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/area-52/zilliyana
Wowlogs Page
htps://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/38470636
(just put an extra t in htps)
Currently on Area-52, willing to transfer (horde only)
Lookinng for a Team to push for CE in N’yolotha
Avalible Week days, looking for an Evening raid time.

add me @ Basedgod#1650, we are 12/12H and offering core spots to finish our Mythic Roster. Tues/Thurs/Fri @ 7pm - 10pm PST

Thrall 2/12M 12/12H Raid Times - Sun/Tues/Thurs 8:00 pm EST to 11:00 pm EST

is a tight knit group of players who have been raiding together for 5 expansions while downing bosses at a steady pace. We want all members to be able to enjoy their time in the guild. We hang out together on off nights and after raid. If it isn’t in WoW there’s always something we are playing together or just chillin.

Current recruitment needs:

RDPS - Mage, Lock.

Tanks - BrM, BDK.

Open for all roles other than melee unless logs are outstanding.

OPEN RECRUITMENT

Please contact me at my Battle Tag Nioen#1176 for any questions you have.

formed at the end of EP and we are looking for more raiders!

Raid Times:
Wednesday/Thursday 9:30pm-12:30am Central
Alt night Tuesday 9:30pm-12:30am
12/12H 3/12M

Apply Here:
https ://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfvQmGjAEiFuBvi_W29CLIRftVVO81zG3yrebEnXdSHYSZrPw/viewform
(remove the spaces to get the link to work)

BTAG
Moniezz#1369

Hi Zilliyana. If you’re open to alliance and our raid times work for you, would like to chat.

11/12H is a CE focused raiding guild on Stormrage-US. We aim to push progression within a competitive 2-day (6 hour) schedule while still maintaining a fun and positive atmosphere. We treat each other with respect, seek high performance, excellent game-play and a positive attitude. Drama and toxic behavior are not tolerated here.

Raiding only 2 nights a week means we want our players to be the best they can be. Our members have families, careers, and studies, so we need to take the 6 hours we spend together seriously.

We also run Mythic + most days of the week. For some of us pushing high level keys is our primary WoW focus, but we also strive to make sure our raiders are getting their capped weekly rewards.

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday: 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm (EST/server time)
Thursday: 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm (EST/server time)

Optional: Farm content re-clears (pending participation)

You must be able to reliably make the core raid nights with near 100% attendance. Real life does occasionally hit even the most reliable raider, all we ask is for as much notice as possible.

Current Needs:

We strive for an environment that takes the challenges of mythic raiding seriously while giving the content the respect it deserves. Our aim is, as all mythic teams, full clear of content but with always keeping the friendly spirit of camaraderie alive. We do not require mythic raid experience to join our team but we do expect mythic-level dedication and accountability from all of our raiders. You must be able to take constructive criticism and have ownership over your level of play, and be willing to put in the effort to be a contribution to the team.

We want someone that is going to put forth their best effort. This means knowing your class inside and out, coming to raid prepared with food, flask, runes, re-roll tokens, knowledge of upcoming encounters and your role within them. We are looking for someone who can think on their own and follow a strategy without being constantly reminded throughout the encounter.

Heals – preference for Disc priest, holy paly

Ranged DPS – preference for Mage, Warlock

Melee DPS – preference for Ret paladin

Tanks – not at this time (tho dps with solid tank o/s always appreciated)

Exceptional players of any class should always feel free to apply. Our roster is somewhat flexible so we will never turn away a great player. We just want the best 20+ people in our raid so we can progress.

What we expect from you:

** Discord and a working mic is a requirement **

• Be punctual, reliable, and competent
  • Have a good attitude towards raiding. While we do our best to have fun, our goal is to use our time efficiently and effectively.
  • Have the ability to take constructive criticism. We all make mistakes but repeating mistakes is the bane of progression. Understand your mistakes, learn from them and fix them.
  • Bring consumables: We expect raiders to bring flasks, potions, and some food in case we don’t provide feasts. While we may not pre-pot or food buff on initial pulls, it is expected that during serious attempts, all raiders are maximizing their output.

Our trial period is 2-3 weeks and in that time we consider a several factors - Performance, Situational Awareness, and Fit/Attitude/Attendance. Performance is your output (DPS/healing/threat). Situational Awareness is your ability to not take unnecessary damage and correctly execute fight mechanics. Fit/Attitude/Attendance is how well you fit in with the guild, your outlook on raiding, and your reliability in raids.

Please contact an officer for further information.

In-game: Cattiari | Btag: quirk#1650 | Discord: tipsqueak#6606

In-game: Deathtoany | Btag: cloud82#11941 | Discord: cloud82#5884

Thanks for reading, and we look forward to meeting some great new recruits!

Hey there! Perhaps we can interest you.

Please Taunt on US-Hyjal, 4/12 M Ny’alotha, 8/8 M AEP (US 156 WP), 9/9M BoD 6-hour / week team.

We’re honest with people about mistakes and performance, and expect our players to take criticism well. We’re looking for players who share our team mentality, and as long as you’re outgoing and interested in playing the game with us, you’ll be happy playing here.

Tuesday - Wednesday 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm PST

Fill out this very short form if you want to chat with us about playing here :slight_smile:

https:// forms.gle/5Arvyfvd1vjxdcHW7 (delete the space after the slashes)

We could use a mage, hit me up if interested.

Sellouts on Illidan horde side.

We are a close knit community looking to add a few key players to take the guild to Cutting edge and beyond. Current progression is 3/12M. Our first goal of AOTC has been accomplished and now we are looking to continue our mythic push. We were 6/8M in EP with deep progression on zaqul.

We raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8pm-11pm realm time (9-12 EST) with optional nights Thursday and Saturday. We also have a very consistent M+ community with multiple 15+ keys happening just about daily (lower keys as well).

Current needs are ranged dps with HIGH priority on Mage. As always we are willing to bring in and trial any dps with a history of raiding proficiency. We hold our raiders to a high standard without being toxic or “try hard” like many other guilds out there. We do our best to follow our motto of “bring the player not the class” so we are always looking for exceptional players of all roles. While following this motto we also understand that some encounters require different set ups and we ask that our raiders be flexible.

Thanks for taking the time to read this if you would like to chat or looking for more info please feel free to reach out. Necropoles#1464 bnet or cubfucious#8979 discord both go to my phone and will be answered as soon as i recieve the notification.

Hey there, we are trying to find a solid fire mage for our core roster.

Open competition for 8.3, please add me on Discord Grandag#4296 for a most immediate response!

About us: Formerly Three Hops This Time of Stormreaver, led by dedicated ~ US 50 raiders who now bring that same high standard of thorough preparation, exceptional focus, and individual responsibility to a more casual 9-hour schedule.

We are currently finalizing re-aligning our core with a goal of ~US 150 for 8.3. Come be a part of something special and join us as we make the push!

Raid Schedule: Tuesday 8-11EST | Wednesday 8-11 EST | Thursday 8-11 EST

Progression:

Nyalotha: 3/12M
Eternal Palace: 7/8M
Uldir: 8/8M US 503
Battle for Dazar’alor: 9/9M US 558

We are always on the hunt for like-minded exceptional players as FOTM specs come and go. That said we are keen on adding the classes specified above.

In game Contacts:

Dagron: Dagron#1761 (Bnet) | Grandag#4296 (Discord)
Manabanana: Texic#1930 (Bnet) Manabanana#6288 (Discord)

Thank you, and I look forward to speaking with you soon!

Hi! I think you may be a good fit for our guild. Red Velvet on Illidan and raid on Tues/Wed from 8-11PM CST. We are currently 11/12H as of last night and as soon as we have a solid 20 filled, we will be pushing into Mythic. I’d love to chat more. You can add me on discord Astriea#2774 or bnet Astriea#1872

Hey there, we could use a solid mage for our roster.

CthUwU is a Mythic focused raiding guild now located on Illidan(Previously stormreaver)

We are currently 3/12m with only 2 raid nights under our belt since we formed.
Our goal for this tier is top 150 US.

We welcome healthy competition and value activity/capability within a role as one of the strongest aspects in a player.

Potential applicants should have previous mythic/heroic experience or extensive previous raiding experience. Successful applicants should have thorough knowledge of their class and roles.

Raid times: Tuesday through Thursday 9:00PM - 12:00PM EST

Our players are mature, driven, competitive, and always looking to improve themselves and their fellow raiders. Over the years, we have learned to give and take criticism and communicate our goals with each other in a collaborative, professional, progression-minded atmosphere.

We prioritize maintaining a positive and constructive raid environment. We expect our raiders to understand and execute their designated assignments for each boss and endure the meta changes with constant research of their class.

please add me on Discord Manabanana#6288 if you have further questions. Look forward to talking with you!

Hey Zilliyana, want to see if we would make a good fit. Add me on Btag Chance#1344.

Guild: Dominion
Area 52 – Horde
3/12 Mythic

Dominion is a progression focused guild that realizes real life happens. We’re not seeking server firsts, but we do want to clear the top tier of content.

Founded in Vanilla on Altar of Storms, we transferred to Stormrage in 2012 as the server population started to decline. On AoS we were consistently making server seconds and we hovered around the top 10-20 guilds on Stormrage consistently. With the Alliance raiding population dwindling, we transferred to Area 52 in 2019 with the expectation of continuing our long standing success.

In short, if you’re looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First races, Dominion might be the place for you.

Recruiting
We are recruiting all Exceptional DPS and healers.

Guild Progress
h ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Dominion
h ttps://raider.io/guilds/us/area-52/Dominion

Raid Times
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8-11PM EST
Optional Heroic Saturday 8-11PM EST

How to Apply
Please fill out an application at h ttps://forms.gle/yQJL9s8R8Vcv3F2s7
Visit our Discord for more information at h ttps://discord.gg/CJNKuXS
Feel free to contact any officer in game with questions; árch (Arch#11328), Sarisia (Solarshadow#1696), Aureliee (Aurelie#11489), or Kobrakaix(Kobrakai#1378)

ABOUT US:
The Vortex (formerly Vortex, Turalyon) is a guild that focuses on Mythic raiding, Mythic+ and other social in-game content! We have been on Turalyon since 2008, have weathered all the ups and downs WoW has thrown at us and we are still going strong! As we near the end of BfA we have made the move to Thrall to enjoy a more robust community and to continue progressing.
We aim for a 22-25 person roster with a 75% attendance requirement expected over our 2 day raid week. We are looking for players willing to join our family of raiders and progress with us throughout each expansion. If you are new to mythic, or stuck doing heroic pugs each week, please apply. We want your willingness to learn and grow as a player in a team environment.

Raid times
Tuesday: 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM EST
Thursday: 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM EST
Goal : Push CE each tier as we’ve done in BfA and past expansions.
Needs : Focusing heavily on ranged DPS but superior applicants are always welcome.

Seem interested? Toss an application in! :smiley:

bit.ly/2KpxXYH

Hey, I’d love to talk. Hit me up at Brashara#1324. 3/12M

We are looking for 1 more big mage, check us out.

Hey there, Reprieve is on Thrall and we raid Tues/Wed 12am-3am EST. We are currently 12/12H and will be venturing into mythic as soon as we finalize our roster. We have temporarily added Thursday as a raid night (same times) to get a little more progress in while we learn the new raid. Thursday will soon swap back to being a heroic clear night as an optional night for raiders.

Most of our members have jobs and families so one of our motto’s is that “real life comes first”. We are in the Semi-hardcore category where we are aiming for CE but going at a decent pace. Let me know if you are interested in learning more, you can contact me on discord Nephlim#6908.

Hope to hear from you soon and if you don’t choose us, I do wish you luck with your search.