453 Fury Warrior LF Progression Raiding / M+ Guild

As the title states I am currently looking for a guild to do progression raiding with. I also enjoy M+ and would love to find a dedicated team to push keys with.

Hi, my name is Skyler and I’ve played WoW since Vanilla. I’m 29, married with no kids and love playing WoW. I’ve had a myriad of raiding experiences ranging from hardcore 3-4 nights a week to 1 night 5 hour raiding. I strive to keep up to date on class strategy and mechanics as well as putting the time in to maintain competitive gear (a little harder to do with the current lottery environment).

I am currently Alliance on Spinebreaker but I am open to moving servers or factions - I care more about finding the right people to play with more than sticking with a particular class fantasy (although I love my mechagnome).

Optimal raid days / times for me would be Wed/Thurs/Fri. I’d prefer to start mid-afternoon or early evening (currently work rotating shift work alternating days and nights) but I’ll adjust if the guild is a fantastic fit.

I have tanking experience and I’m willing to transition to a tank position if that will help with M+ grouping.

I pride myself on mechanical execution and situational awareness - the hardest part of any fight or M+ dungeon is being able to take in snapshots of information and executing a plan of action on the fly.

I’m more than willing to go through a trial period or an interview process. I hope that you find you’re guild isn’t just gaining another raider or PvPer - you are gaining a fun-loving personality who thrives in a competitive environment.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to the opportunity!

Please feel free to reach out to me:

Battlenet:
KaptKuddles#1975

Discord:
Kaptain Kuddles#6841

Hi Tim! Primordial Malice might be a good fit…we’re alliance located on the Stormrage server :slight_smile: